EDDIE BRAVO LIVE RIGHT NOW IN ALEX JONES SHOW

EDDIE BRAVO LIVE RIGHT NOW IN ALEX JONES SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ovTZkdQwpWI

get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYBlCgov_04
infowarsshop.com/Myco-ZX_p_2012.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't tell if Eddie Bravo is really smart or really stupid.

POSTING IN KINO THREAD

CHECK

Where are the aliens

PULL THAT UP

>You think clouds and rain are the same thing?
>How retarded do you have to be?

>yfw you check Buzz Aldrin's Instagram

im not quite sure myself

youtube.com/watch?v=OYBlCgov_04

worst duo in podcast history
even worse than alex and weed

BUZZ

Are they taking about Buzz Aldrin's instagram?

>I was invited to the hellfire club

There are people in this very thread that think Alex Jones is not a giant fat faggot.

we need more alex jones's in this world

Eddie is really calm this time

Everything he says is true. It says so on papers on his desk. You can't just make that kind of shit up.

can you give me the basic gesault?

Sure, but here's the kick: Even if he is, doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true.

he is making amends for the last one

if he is on info wars then really stupid

>DUDE...CHECK NEIL ARMSTRONG'S LINKEDIN..JUST CHECK IT OUT

There are plenty of things that he says that aren't true, Sup Forumssters just like to take the 5% of the things that could be true out of the 95% that aren't and act like that redeems him somehow

Can you imagine what would happen if he was exposing these top level secrets about this highly murderous government vampire ring in some kind of public forum? He'd be dead.

FINALLY some real news.

>all these shills itt trying to shut it down

DUDE ALEX IS FAKE NEWS HE SHILLS WATER FILTERS SO EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS CONSPIRACY THEORY STUFF

QUICK TURN ON CNN IT'S HAPPENING

Can someone please post a link to the CNN quote about how Islamic terror doesn't exist? Because I have this sneaking suspicion that Alex Jones might possibly be a huge fucking faggot who lies to stupid people for a living.

He throws so much shit at the wall that when the tiny amount sticks and legitimate journalists confirm certain things, they start shouting about how they were right. Then you look at the articles and it was just some conspiracy bullshit.

Look at the wikileaks stuff - they used to attack wikileaks as a false flag operation or some shit and had a whole forum dedicated to it lol

Guy's i'm a bit scared there's this one guy i see on the bus everyday and well i can't think another way to word it but i have strong suspicion that he might be a globalist.

What should i do? i fear for the future of this country.

>KEEP THE WHISKEY AWAY

I think he's a little bit of a crazy guy who reads a lot of stuff and found jesus at one point, but I think most of what he says is based on truths. I see him like a weird uncle without a highschool diploma who tries to explain inception to you. Might sound wacky but he's not lying.

Pope said it you down syndrome

You know what to do

You shouldn't worry if he rides the bus.

He literally just said the pope and CNN said it.

GLOBALIST SHILL BTFO

Hi Cenk! Get outta here before I spray you with bug repellent

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WANT MORE
Watscb?

does alex jones still think a high school shooting was an inside job

redpill me on this GOAT soundtrack, what's the song called?

>implying it wasn't

... I really wasn't though. I asked for the CNN quote. Alex LITERALLY JUST FUCKING SAID HE HEARD IT ON CNN LAST NIGHT. It was just before he talked about iTunes not listing his JRE episode, which incidentally...

I love me some Alex Jones, his voice is so aesthetic

Nice to see a thread for TRUE PATRIOTS

This guy sounds pretty reliable.

How did Jones land an interview with Guy Pearce's character from Iron Man 3?

While I'm happy that Alex is now a smashing success and no longer has pretenders like Glenn Beck stealing his act I'm saddened that he's moved away from the crazier Conspiracy Theories as a result.

There's something really comforting about those classic Jones shows where he talked about Fluoride and Osama Bin Laden being CIA.

Probably didn't happen. And the Pope wasn't saying Islamic terror didn't exist in the literal sense, he was saying terrorists are not "real" Muslims. It's a not true Scotsman fallacy, but come on, he's the fucking Pope. He was making a point about people using religion to justify terror, not denying the reality of terrorism, and that fact is even evident to FUCKING BREITBART of all publications, but y'know. Alex Jones is a slimy piece of shit.

First time watching this shit. People are watching this scam ironically right ?

No, people are profoundly stupid. It's terrifying.

>He was making a point about people using religion to justify terror, not denying the reality of terrorism.
By denying a core instigator or tenant of a specific terrorism, you are denying the reality of terrorism. Fuck off.

>911

Nice try CIA, but the digit God speaks truth.

Be sure to buy your antifungus Myco-ZX guys

It's on sales here : infowarsshop.com/Myco-ZX_p_2012.html

I don't even disagree that it was a stupid thing to say, all I'm saying is that the Pope's statement is not what Jones is making it out to be, which is undeniably true. You can choose to intemperate however you like, but it isn't like the Pope is trying to say 9/11 didn't fucking happen.

watching you salty fags lash out is so funny. don't listen to him guys! he's fleecing you! it's not real! listen to CNN guys, please! the CIA are the good goys!

Let me explain
The Elite are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe [...] We are on this planet, and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it: there's at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial; the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is bleeding into this universe - that's what they call dark matter - so we are like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind or whatever. [...]
There is this "Sub-transmission Zone" below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things - that's what it resonates to - and it's trying to get up into the third dimension (that's just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally [SIC] (our best people). But there's this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there's a decision - which level we want to go to. We have free will, so Evil is allowed to come and contend (and not just good). And the Elites themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the 'failed species' that is Man. [...]

Google believes the first AI will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activity of the 'hive-mind' of humanity, with billions of people wired into the 'Internet of Things.' And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we are actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real time, that is also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true 'crystal ball.' But the big secret is, once you have the 'crystal ball' and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us - not into some "P.K.D. Wire-head System" where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure - but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.[...]
The Devil, whatever you want to call this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced off-world technology, The Fallen One that's not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. [...] This is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the Divine free will we are given to build something much better that empowers the species. So the species is now making a decision about its entire future. [...] They believe we are this ugly, fallen, ugly species: we all need to be killed, they are the rich billionaires who are better than us, and they are going to merge with machines and become Gods and go to the next level.

Frenchfag here. How mainstream is this show ?

I like the guy but why does Alex always interrupt and jump around the conversation like a nutter? I always feel sorry for the guests, 'cause they just gotta sit there while Alex talks over them and flicks between subjects

Total nutter

Trump's been in office for nearly two months now, why has he said nothing about the pedo-vampyres? Obviously he's got evidence because it's obviously real, but why is he sitting on it? WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

he's not stupid, he just doesn't have a basic education in any form of science and he has smoked too much weed.

A 14 year old honor student would blow his mind with basic explanations for anything he is puzzled by.

> why does Alex always interrupt and jump around the conversation like a nutter?
>Why does Alex Jones act crazy?

Gee, I wonder.

B-but he's not actually crazy, right?

There is no doubt in my mind that this man is more reliable than every scientist.

>wanting to watch anything with faggy bravo

Support my beans.

they have between 1-2 million listeners across American radio and their web presence.

The midwest of the USA is very anti-science, maybe 10-15 million people think scientists are assholes who are lying to them. The CIA and Military did some crazy experiments on yokels in the 40s, 50s and 60s with radiation, DDT, spraying their food and poisoning their water. So there is a history there for warranted skepticism.

You can make money selling almost anything in America, Jones and his network are snake-oil salesmen, hucksters and carnival barkers. The world is always ending, the price is always right, and the fight is always against the bad guys. It's comic book politics for a crowd who watches daytime television and just wants to relax and listen to a good story. Everyone plays along and nobody believes anything will ever happen.

As an example, Alex Jones is infamous for reporting Russian nukes being lauched on his Y2K NYE's 2000 show, this killed his credibility with the conspiracy crowd and ever since then he has been slowly and surely moving into mainstream media reporting and away from: black helicopters, mind control weapons, secret societies run the world.

Over the past 18 months conspiracies are going mainstream as the CIA botnets are flooding the internet with any and every story imaginable to cover up the real dirty shit they did and is being leaked, so Jones has come out of his shell again and is going back to his roots.

MOAR

Basic gestalt or big enchilada?

Vaginal fungus.

Give me the spiciest option.

He was talking about Obama being created by the CIA on Rogan's podcast like a month ago.

The pedo-vampires are a metaphor.

>Chronic sign-yooo-situs

>they're a literally true metaphor

fixed it for you

Okay, so why Hasn't Trump said something about the pedo-metaphors for which which there is clearly a trove of evidence to support?

give him the basic enchilada and a walking speed rundown... then build up to the vampirism.

The pedo-metaphors are a metaphor

Why do libtards always mispronounce sinyoositus? Is that pedo-code?

Super fancy clinics don't have it? Must be legit.

BONE BROTH

BILL GATES OWNS THE WEATHER MACHINES

>Muh rednecks
>Muh science

Shoo Shoo Globalist Shill!

>doesn't prepare for his show
>has to scroll through heaps of paperwork to find that one article that undermines his opinion

is this the quality journalism the alt-right is talking about?

>I'm not crazy. Literally everyone else is crazy.

It's OK, and enjoyable, to entertain the idea that everything isn't as we're told without resorting to muh rednecks and I fucking love science.

I'm not suggesting anyone is crazy, but I have a BSc in Biology / Earth science and half my education was still just 'its a bit difficult to explain, trust us ;)'. The only way to get ahead / funding in any field is to shuck and jive along.

Always remember, the man who first proposed plate tectonics was laughed out of the building. This was before science was 100% politicized. James Watson can't even pontificate about the topic of genetics anymore. We care more about the hurt feelings of ghetto trash and cucked whites than a scientific legend.

James fucking Watson. Shunned from all of science, for wanting to know more about the natural world. It's pathetic. Half wit shills like Bill Nye are household names for memorizing some key points and being a decent public speaker. We turned a white woman black, and made a movie about her, while nobody knows the names of the geniuses who actually worked to design space craft.

Much like Trump becoming president, this is why I appreciate Alex Jones. It's delightful to see a guy spouting whatever the fuck he wants like he's the authority on any topic, like some living charicature of everything wrong with modern science and news. He takes their own tactics, dials it up to 11, and shoves it back in their smug faces. It really is art.

*elementary school shooting

Is he sober? I can't listen atm to bee honest family

>James Watson can't even pontificate about the topic of genetics anymore We care more about the hurt feelings of ghetto trash and cucked whites than a scientific legend.

Who's we? Did he have some sort of rights revoked wherein he is not allowed to speak anymore? When did we decide this?

>Half wit shills like Bill Nye are household names for memorizing some key points and being a decent public speaker

Bill Nye is famous for hosting a children's television program. The reason why people like Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye are more recognizable than real scientists has nothing to do with our culture, it is because they actively and aggressively pursued it. Fame isn't something that happens spontaneously based on merit, it is something that is carefully cultivated. Bill Nye has a team of managers and publicists and agents to get him TV spots and book tours and public appearances. It's a full time job.

>We turned a white woman black, and made a movie about her, while nobody knows the names of the geniuses who actually worked to design space craft.

I honestly have no idea who you're referring to, so I can't imagine this person is all that celebrated. Is it Rachel Dolezal? Did they make a movie about her? Who celebrates that person? I've never heard from a single person, liberal or conservative, who thought she was anything more than a lunatic. In any event, they also made movies about John Wayne Gacey, but that doesn't mean the culture celebrates pedophillic cannibalism. People just like a good train wreck.

He was. He was pretty mild, to be honest.

>We turned a white woman black
Blatant lies, Sup Forums. What else is new?