TFW Half black

>TFW Half black

>You ain't no block you half blood whitey!
>Your not white Black+white=Black Fuck off!

Going back to America in two weeks and I want to live. Wat do?

>I want to live
Don't kill yourself and be peaceful?

>I want to live
That's the most stupid thing I've heard in a while

Do you want to die?

kys nigger

Obama is a half breed, and for the last 8 years none of you could STFU about the first nigger president.

You're a nigger.

He's talking about the other kind of "live". As in enjoying life, having somewhere to fit in.

Not half black but in a similar boat.
>whites say I don't look white at all
>non whites tell me to fuck off whitey

Well do you have blue or green eyes?

No, he's a mongrel, like the majority of your population.
You'll fit right in, in America. Like 80% of their "niggers" are in actuality mongrels. The same goes for their """""white""""" population. They are just mongrels who look white (like slavs).

you're basically an anime dog-girl, an unholy abomination

as long as u dont act like a nigger then you might as well be white mfw race has boiled down to a way of manner rather than actual color if you hate ppl cuz of a color ur as dumb as they get

and again nigger =/= black

>as long as u dont act like a nigger then you might as well be white

black and white mix kids ALWAYS look majority black, don't even try to blend in with whites

honest truth, but your a nigger still

The only difference between a nigger and a black 'person' is which one is chimping out at that particular moment.

How many German sluts have you given the BBC lad?

Sorry, I'm not into muslims.

t. cuckold capital of the world

srsly....kys

>t. cuckold capital of the world
That would be the USA. It's a statistical fact after all.

You've been blessed by seeing the hypocrisy of both sides. Point out the bullshit when you see it. Too many people only care about skin color and will hate you for it.

Half breed here btw

You have the ultimate race card. Use it.

sweden

im honestly lost how you can even deny it anymore that your the king of cucks

Well you see, I don't stick my head in the sand and ignore statistical fact in favor of believing some Sup Forums meme created by projecting Americans.

Statistics show that you're the biggest cuck (by far). That's the reality of the situation. Continue to ignore this fact, and you're no better than the SJW's you always complain about. Don't you hate them for ignoring fact?

Good resolution your picture there. I can almost read it.

Is this all you have? Memes? Our HDI is not declining.

You literally are no different from the SJW's. You don't do your homework.

Thought the USA was land of the free? Weird.

when you're this delusional mfw there are black people smarter than both of you yet u seem to think that color of skin matters its about what you do in your life and how you act I HATE BLM and SJW shit but that's cuz they are what they hate and because they don't use any logic to argue

>The same goes for their """""white""""" population. They are just mongrels who look white (like slavs)
Most of us are near 100% white because race mixing was illegal until the 1960s and mongrels assimilate into the minority communties. Most of us are english and german mixies and considering those are both germanic races that haven't been separated very long we are not mongrels.

The thing is, their offspring isn't likely to be intelligent since it's a statistical anomaly. This creates a problem because then you're stuck with a violent nigger, instead of his intelligent parent. Then what happens? He breeds another nigger, and another and another. They multiply faster than us, and you're back in the same boat agian. I don't expect a stupid american to understand that however.

This isn't the only reason blacks should get the fuck out (no matter how intelligent or productive they are). We, the white race, are God's chosen people. Miscegenation is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. Black people are pre-adamite beasts.

Join white people anyway. If you vote for Trump you get honorary white status at least until he is elected.

>Most of us are near 100% white because race mixing was illegal until the 1960s and mongrels assimilate into the minority communties.
Race mixing was illegal between whites and non-whites. Spics mixing with niggers (for a long time) will create a population that looks """"white"""" enough and will be allowed to breed with the actual white people of America.

An additional note. Mixing with slavs, celts and mediterraneans wasn't illegal, was it? Mixing with these will have the same result as mixing with niggers and spics however. Namely mongrelization.

>Most of us are english and german mixies and considering those are both germanic races that haven't been separated very long we are not mongrels.
No, most of you have germanic heritage, but that has been sullied long-ago.

>We, the white race, are God's chosen people.
>Miscegenation is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.
If God loves Whites so much then why are there non-whites? If he only created whites, then there wouldn't be miscegenation. Unless you are one of those Christians who incorporate evolution into your religion.

Hi Sven, how does your Nordic/Aryan asshole taking Somali dick lately?

Hi Sven, how does your Nordic Aryan asshole like Somali cock?

but thats simply not true anyone that is intelligent will try to raise their child to be as intelligent the real issue is the environment they are raised in i mean like TV school and other things that are out of control of the parent u simply cannot blame a parent for everything unless they are the direct cause of it i wouldn't expect a cuck to understand such a concept also according to you humanity should not ever go foward in any sciences or maths unless a white person is doing the research seems like you couldn't care less about science or math meaning you are clearly uneducated

Commit suudoku

>If God loves Whites so much then why are there non-whites?
I'm not God, but I'd reckon it's used as a learning experience. Not to mention we are supposed to teach them and rule over them.
>If he only created whites, then there wouldn't be miscegenation.
See previous comment.
> Unless you are one of those Christians who incorporate evolution into your religion.
No, I am not.

be american. its only only title thats relevant. honor your nation and stand on the side of unity. you do that and have no divided allegiance i will fight beside you.

You're starting to sound like a SJW. Intelligence doesn't boil down to environmental factors, but genetics.

no im not these are facts you are the one that sounds like an SJW not fighting with logic but with insults and slander its true that Intelligence doesn't boil to environment but it takes part of it not only that but if were implying that a smart person is having a child then there will be a higher chance of them being smart specially if they have more than one since the odds are higher but the manner in which they will act whether they are smart or not will be wildly different than other black people understand that i never said that they would be intelligent or would not be a nigger but the chances are very slim depending on how they are raised thanks for the great discussion even thought i shouldn't call it that since this is completely one sided

>no im not these are facts you are the one that sounds like an SJW not fighting with logic but with insults and slander
I'm not the one saying "as long as you don't act like a nigger you might as well be white". Disgusting SJW rhetoric.
>Intelligence doesn't boil to environment but it takes part of it
That's just bullshit though. Education =//= intelligence.
>if were implying that a smart person is having a child then there will be a higher chance of them being smart specially if they have more than one since the odds are higher
That still won't supersede the odds of the offspring being intellectually inferior. It's like you said, it just increases the odds that he'll be intelligent, but how much are the odds increased?
>i never said that they would be intelligent or would not be a nigger but the chances are very slim depending on how they are raised
I don't agree. Niggers must be ruled by fear, or they'll eventually chimp out (or act in other immoral ways). They need a master no matter how intelligent they are.

Move to Montana or Oregon and then sit in all day watching anime and playing video games. Statistically you'll never die and live forever.