Holy Shit!

Holy Shit!

>Alexander descended into madness

Aka: His army is full of bitches

It's not even real, it's a replica, a fake.
Batman isn't the real deal.

Woah, dare I say kino?

Wait, what? how is that reflection possible?

>Alexander
>madness
If by madness you mean having an army of unambitious plebs chicken out of conquering India then sure.

The real Batman was sold on the black market in '98

>alexander
>madness

what??

>descending into madness
fuck off

That dude is vampire. Haven't you seen extended cut?

That's not Bruce

It looks like it's his penis

>DCucks

marvelcucks btfo once again DChads cant stop winning

Snyder and your fixation on penis

Bruce is being reflected by WW's flat breasts and projected at the glass.

it is actually, the reflection makes more sense in motion too.

Reaching too hard with that analogy though, alexander was a psychopathic killer?

it's not

kek

MARVELFAGS BTFO

WILL DC EVER STOP WINNING

Watching my copy of BvS right now, it is.

WRONG

true pottery

bravado snyder

That's a black guy OP

not him m80

The Avengers show off poor CGI: a cornerstone of cashgrab film making. How many noticed the (literally) laughable cinematography?

it's def his reflection, check the bow tie

Leave the quips to Marvel WB shill, you suck at them, just like you suck at making a billion dollars.

in b4 BUT MUH FIRST 3 MOBIES yeah great, only 10 billion left to catch up overall :)

You can't understand each one of them represent a sin

Stark - Greed (No explanation needed)
War Machine - Envy (He always wanted Stark suits, and was jealous about Stark)
Black Panther - Pride (King proud of his truf and his culture, never mixes with foreigners)
Black Widow - Lust (Hooking up with Stark, Cap, Falcon and Hulk)
Spiderman - Sloth (Sloth does not mean laziness only, but apathy and reject of life customs according to old testament, he was hesitant to join)
Vision - Gluttony (He feeds himself on the energy of the Infinity Stone one of the most powerful objects in existence)

And obviously Wrath covers them all because they are fighting a war.

KINO

Do you understand how reflections work?

Wrath is supposed to be the missing Hulk

>Black Widow - Lust (Hooking up with Stark, Cap, Falcon and Hulk)
Not in the movies though, i don't know about comics

Do you understand how glass and light works? Fucking nigger.

In the movies she kissed Cap and flirts with Stark and Falcon, although she is with Hulk

In the comics, basically she has slept with half of the Avengers members including some women.

That's just a sword from 300 though.

Apparently you don't understand then

And one oscar

>Movie with Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn
>Movie with a literally who Mister Doctor

It's like you guys don't understand, Deadpool and DoFP made 700M each and Fox was fucking happy like "YAY we made a succesful movie, We finally are in big leagues!!!!!!!!!!". TASM2 did 700M and Sony was like "We fucked up big, we better made an arrangement with Marvel before we start losing money"

THERE ARE DIFFERENT STANDARDS FOR DIFFERENT MOVIES.

When Avengers Movie makes only 600M then you can call it a failure.

Meme magic is real

BvS is woke on too many levels.

>a Batman cameo is enough to crush the new Iron Man

How embarrasing

it's also nothing liek any sword Alexander used, he almost certainly used a Xiphon, but actually would more reguarly use a sarissa pike from horseback.

Based Snyder, only decent capeshit director.

>Lego Movie
>Batman is so succesful they had to make a Lego Batman movie.
Yeah, Batman, Superman and Spiderman are like that, I'd argue that IM is in the top 4 now, but still Batman, Spidey and Supes are about 80% of toys and merchandise sold if that gives you an idea.

this

He wasnt mad but
>starving, tired, wives and kids miles away you haven't seen for years, dying en masse for alexanders ego trip
Its no shock they got fed up

BRAVO ZACK

Then Marvel can't win. They will just show 5 seconds of Batman in every movie and make 750 millions without China on 175 million budget

It's over

It's implied what Diana returned the real sword back, so it's actually not a fake.

Like I said IM can be a powerhouse now,and Spidey always has been one. Marvel still have the high ground (Regarding box office)

alexander killed some of his most loyal subordinates. many of the macedonians had been away from greece and macedonia for years. The Indian kings were reported to have armies in the hundreds of thousands. India is much denser and larger than Persia.

Snyder is pretty good. His autism actually makes the movies better. It's all in the small details. Sadly small details dont make a movie.

>Alexander
>great man descending into madness
What?

based Snyder with the autistic details.

When is that implied? Doesn't she use the sword herself?

I don't really get it but it looks like the reflection Baffleck has a giant sword for a willy.

One moment he walks up to her as you see in the reflection. Cut to other angle and he isn't where he was in the shot before.

Shit editing, shit shot. Snyder. You idiots will defend this.

what?

god even that short clip hes such a bad actor, fuck, cant even look right when walking up to a woman

I'm sure Bruce disappearing has a metatextual meaning, you pleb

New layers everytime, Based Snyder.

He was an absolute madman, you should read about him, he was also incredibly interesting.

Well, he's a good director. DCEU could've been saved from the very beginning if they'd just put someone competent in the position of writer and producer, who'd be like - "hey, Zacky-boy, direct this and that, but NO, this we cannot do".

God damn. It never stops

Zack "Kino is all I know" Snyder is still severely underrated

holy shit
how dumb are you

BvS truly is the kino that keeps on giving
Bravo Snyder

We are not worthy

Some guys really loves dicks and hated women with curves

You know, on the surface this looks like that extra 10 million really paid off for SS, especially since it earned so much more than Doctor Strange, but then you have to remember how much they spent on advertising, which is waaaay more than Doctor Strange.
What's REALLY fascinating is that Doctor Strange actually outperformed SS outside of the US.

The US alone covered the gap.

I don't understand what are we looking at here. Why is his reflection significant