/cfb/ - Go Navy edition

Heisman on Sat

Army Navy (COULD GET SNOW!!!)
>Sat 3pm (ET) on CBS
>Philadelphia

then bowl season starts on Sat Dec 16:
fbschedules.com/ncaa/college-football-bowl-schedule.php

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/group?invitesource=email&groupID=168268&inviteuser=ezYxOTZBNTZCLTJGMzMtNEM4NC1CQzA2LTY1MkU0QUU2Q0U1OX0=&ex_cid=bowlmania2016_email&groupp=c3BlZQ==
kfor.com/2017/12/08/attorney-ou-running-back-passes-polygraph-exam-after-being-accused-of-rape/
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939210844457463809
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939117196327841792
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums /CFB/ 2017 BOWL MANIA PICK'EM

games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/group?invitesource=email&groupID=168268&inviteuser=ezYxOTZBNTZCLTJGMzMtNEM4NC1CQzA2LTY1MkU0QUU2Q0U1OX0=&ex_cid=bowlmania2016_email&groupp=c3BlZQ==

PASSWORD: spee

>Go navy edition
OP literally confirmed for being a fag

>Georgia only has one star player, their LB, SI first team all american at LB

I count two. Wynn and Smith.

Army/Navy bringing in the aircraft of war...

Air Force does better flyovers imo, nothing like A-10s, F-16s or C-17s flying overhead

this is patently false. navy flyovers are best.

these coats that West Point wears are badass

Marines are better, you're all fags.

"Beat Army" spelled out by sailors on the deck of a carrier and painted on Tomcats (in service 1974-2006)

Crayon eating people? No. Air Force is best branch.

Navy midshipmen left this morning in the 37th running of the game ball

is the 301 not faster?

was rob riggle in the military?

this is what google suggested if you put "walk"...a 42 hour walk!!!

They've been wearing those same jackets for 201 years.

They're running in cycles with a bus following behind. Not completely crazy.

oh shit they are running/walking it.,.

23 years of service US Marines

yes other colleges do it with their ROTC programs. aTm is famous for it in the Texas/Texas aTm rivalry, I wonder if they do it now in the aTm/LSU rivalry (which is a 5 hour drive down I-10
I saw another college's ROTC doing it this year, was it VT?

fookin gay if u ask me

here are some I found:

>14 Tennessee Army ROTC cadets to run game ball approximately 148 miles to ‘Battle at Bristol’

>Early Thursday morning UT’s Naval ROTC left campus and headed to Dallas with the game ball. It’s a time-honored tradition before the rivalry game with the University of Oklahoma

>Ole Miss, MSU cadets exchange game ball before Egg Bowl. Ole Miss' cadets set out running from Oxford early Monday morning and met MSU's cadets around noontime

>Army ROTC Cadets from the University of Iowa and the Iowa State University of Science and Technology ran through eight cities to hand off and receive the Cyclone-Hawkeye football series game ball, Sept. 8 2017

>Oct 6, 2017 - Members of the Michigan State and University of Michigan ROTC programs are running the game ball for Saturday's big game from the Spartan Statue in East Lansing to The Diag in Ann Arbor

>Football coach Mike Bobo presents Colorado State's Army ROTC cadets with a game ball to run to the Wyoming border Friday morning at the start of the annual Bronze Boot Run.

>BYU, Utah ROTC cadets set to resume game-ball run tradition

> Army cadets from Southern and Navy midshipmen from Southern, LSU, Southeastern and Baton Rouge Community College took turns running the Bayou Classic game ball on a roughly 90-mile trip from Baton Rouge to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome

>Southern Miss ROTC To Run Tulane Game Ball To State Line

etc

>guy portraying colonel sanders is an actual retired colonel

I wonder if they will show the legendary Army Navy debate

>Get my graded final back for a class
>Ended up just few points shy of passing the class
>Ask the professor if he could re-grade the test
>Takes 10% off the final

Welp.

Event 1 (The Rocky Relay) - Navy wins!

Event 2 (Leadership Reaction Course) - Army wins!

Event 3 (pull-ups) - ARMY WINS! 251 pull-ups to 249!

Event 4 (tug-of-war on the USS New Jersey Iowa-class battleship) - ARMY WINS!

>US NAVAL ACADEMY BTFO

>US NAVAL ACADEMY BTFO

>US NAVAL ACADEMY BTFO

why are marine so insufferable

notice how the woman isn't even leaning back far enough to be effectively pulling

Because they just are.

>former boss was marine
>biggest piece of shit boss I ever had
>former co-worker was marine
>also biggest piece of shit I ever worked with

Dude had 11 fucking kids with eight women and weighed about tree fiddy

you'll find your answer in their asvab requirements

Bad news for UCF. Nebraska is hiring OC Troy Walters from UCF as Huskers new OC

Walters was one of the three OCs who was a Broyles Award Finalist this year

imagine pulling down 375 to tell frat bros "don't eat wendy's"

what?

last digit of this post is how many wins herm edwards will have

Herm BTF0

is there any reason to doubt >us?

>have 5 weeks to recover from injuries
>have 4 weeks to game plan
>have motivation from the shock of losing and the committee giving them a second chance
>still have the most talented team on paper

the only thing people can say is that it's the sugar bowl but that doesn't really mean anything and it's a completely different team. personally i doubt blame other teams for being mad. i'd have rather played ohio state too.

Is that heisman thing on tonight? Will Lameme try to speak English again?

the games are on espn? then no. bama will find a way to win "somehow"...

Shut up, discord fag

Enjoy your ban

clemson has a better pass rush and qb

if it turns into a shootout like the last two playoffs matchups i'd pick them
but if bama get's their backs going it wont be close

Tomorrow

Outside observation on this game:
If it's a low scoring defensive battle i give the advantage to Clemson but if it gets into a 30+ shootout I think Alabama's offense has the advantage.

You’re in the discord silly

Last year's Bama was better and still played shit defense in the natty

SEC defense is a meme

posting here in case you guys like it

When was the last time someone outside the SEC blew out a ranked SEC team?
Legitimate question, I can't remember.

ur mom

Work blocks the chan, but I’m home now and my allegiance has flipped.

I’m the Jimbo Fisher of shitposters

Beef Gravy Cadets, Beef Gravy

This year, Army’s uniforms are inspired by the alpine warriors of the 10th Mountain Division.

lmao suck my dick bitch

On the other hand, Navy’s uniform is inspired by a bunch of skywriting cheerleaders.

>#Sooners RB Rodney Anderson was administered a polygraph test and passed. Test was administered by former FBI polygraph examiner Bill Brown and stated "not indicative of deception" regarding accusations. Report below

Why are there so many crazy chicks at college campuses that stalk football players trying to trick them into relationships just to say you abused them or raped them when they don't get their way?

Same shit happened to fucking Zeke.
These bitches are out here trying to ruin lives.

polygraph tests mean nothing

dad?

They know they have no future and being some black athlete's baby mama is their golden ticket.

Don't associate with thots.

>polygraph test
there's a reason those aren't admissible in court, my gullible friend

own it

He and his lawyer claim that not only was there no relationship between them but she was the one actually stalking him and has tons of text messages of her begging him to date her.
She's most likely not being granted a restraining order, especially when she has no proof to back her accusations, and this fiasco will be dismissed.
He's already not being charged and voluntarily allowing an investigation despite that.

More like coalburners in general.

what if they had a girl say you raped her when you didn't, and she administered a polygraph test and passed. Test was administered by former FBI polygraph examiner Bill Brown and stated "not indicative of deception" regarding accusations.

What would you think of polygraphs then? You can always beat a polygraph test

And if you are telling the truth, you can fail a polygraph test

link? Obviously I don't want to hear an OU fan tell it from the OU side

Actually they are and most people aren't trained to pass a polygraph like this is the cold war.

Judges allow them or ask for them under certain circumstances, especially in cases of he said she said.

Don't ever try to lecture on law ever again you loser.

The Blue Angel stuff is actually pretty cool. They're selling a ton of shirts and jackets with that theme in the academy and it looks awesome. One of my coworkers is ex-army and even he bought a shirt.

ESPN report there's most likely no charges, and you can look at his lawyers official statement on Twitter or use google.

passing a polygraph is literally as easy as tensing your shithole. i know this because i passed one by doing that exact thing
you're a fucking moron

Not him but

>1 minute after a google

kfor.com/2017/12/08/attorney-ou-running-back-passes-polygraph-exam-after-being-accused-of-rape/

And lmao she literally claims she didn't remember anything about that night until a month later out of nowhere just a day after the Big 12 championship game.

What a lying whore. No one will believe that at all.

lawfag here. It would be easy to get a polygraph thrown out of court and even if the judge allows it, it would be easy to destroy it as bullshit

For example you can do the same thing with a radar gun. Take one to court, dangle keys in front of it, and be like how do you know this isn't what the cop did?

etc

Please tell us more about your asshole and how other people look dumb because of it instead of you.

gladly. the proctor asked five control questions to get a baseline of my vitals before getting to the "real" questions. all i did was flex my sphincter while i said my name and my age, that was enough to throw off the rest of the results because my lies looked exactly like those answers
it's pseudoscience and is exactly correct

It's not used to prove innocence, in a protective order case with almost no evidence polygraphs are good for showing some credibility and doing it with a respected former FBI agent can do nothing but help you as an accused.

This was a smart and basic move in such cases and the fact you don't know this shows you're in fact not a "law fag" just like you mom doesn't work at Sony.

We catching this FCS game on ESPN2

You see that fucking catch? Holy shit.

>polygraphs are good for showing some credibility
Why are they good for that, if it's so easy to fool them?

No, just stop you're making yourself look like a dumb ass and I'm here to talk cfb

its smart from a PR standpoint but completely inadmissible in court

>It's not used to prove
ah, so you admit you're a dumbass. thank you

I know a girl who was thinking about accusing a guy for rape because they dated a week or two, slept together, then a week or two later he moved on as he got to know her better (I don't blame him, this girl is bonkers)

Say she did accuse him of rape. it would look pretty shady if he went and got a lie detector test. Just him doing that would make him look guilty

To win a rape case you need medical evidence, which is why if you get raped you go the doctor. I mean say you got buttraped by some black dude, wouldn't you go to the doctor to have your ass checked out and get tested and whatever? File a police report right away, etc?

Maybe you're too embarrassed, but if you don't have an evidence to prove it you have nothing. The standard of proof is innocent until proven guilty so you have to provide actual evidence proving guilt (medical test, video, audio, eye witnesses, him admitting it, etc)

Evidence doesn't matter anymore.

If a woman says you raped her, abused her, or molested her, that means you're guilty, end of discussion.

Enjoy jail and/or losing your job.

>if you get raped you go the doctor
this is a nice thought in theory, but not a lot of recently-raped people are in the right mental state to prioritize seeking medical help

you sound extremely bitter and virginal, friend. sorry the scary women are such a burden on your life

Das rite

You go girl!

also, that's just to have someone convicted of rape, have it go on their record and have them punished (jail, fine, community service whatever)

to get kicked off a football team? That's easy. When I was in college we had this badass GOAT RB who played as a freshman before getting kicked off the team for rape.

I was weird, it all happened in a week. I thought we were just being unfair to him and erring on the side of caution. I don't know any of the details of what the allegations where...if it was multiple complaints ever since he had been in college, a one time thing that a lot of people saw or what

he ended up transferring to a D2 school got into the NFL then got caught as a peeing tom in some rich neighborhood looking in windows at women changing/bathing

Weird dude.

Ha! What the fuck is this?

the Navy bus

I would hit it

U.S. Dept of Defense @DeptofDefense
8h
#SecDef Mattis is getting in the #ArmyNavy Game spirit. Are you?

My pants are getting tight

GO NAVY!!!

the video of this is awesome. In the halls of the Pentagon!!!
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939210844457463809

Look who stopped by the #Pentagon today! The @WestPoint_USMA Band and @ArmyWP_Cheer held a pep rally throughout the Pentagon halls in advance of tomorrow's #ArmyNavy game.

Nobody wants it more.

I hate all of the teams in the playoff this year

lmao suck my dick bitch

Go back to Ohio faggot.

here's the Navy version, featuring the US Vice President
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939117196327841792

oh my fucking god no one cares

you're the one here on a Friday night instead of finding something better to do so quit bitching about cfb posts in a cfb thread

Guys tune in to ESPN2 right now

Weber State is leading #1 James Madison 14-10 in the FCS quarterfinals

If Bama beats Clemson 31-0, Ohio State should be banned from ever entering the CFP again. Dubs to confirm.

oh no muh rankings

this weber qb making some nice throws

cute cat