youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc
youtu.be/HdURSsq8wR0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0
youtu.be/Eat0eGgvARI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

それ

cause threy're generally assholes who think a badge makes them a supercitizen

but not today

because "don't shoot the messenger" is a concept that people just can't grasp.

if you don't like the law, hate the lawmakers, not the law enforcers.

better to hate both, you surrender monkey

east coast cops are alright. fat and content.
west coast cops are pure shit. arrogant and militarized.

it's hard to commit crimes when they're around. makes you paranoid and stuff.

yeah, no. law abiding citizens don't hate cops.

epic bro

Because their life gets inconvenienced by random breath tests and speeding fines so fuck da cops man

They fined me cause I was retarded and smoked a joint at the RSL man

Fuck em mannnn

sound please!!!!!!!

hundreds of thousands to millions of interactions with police and civilians EVERYDAY, this shit isnt common by a very long shot but hey "fuck the pigs" right?

Why the sarcastic epic? Not every cop is a shithead but you think those examples aren't a reason why at least some people hate cops?

>surrender monkey
you confuse me with France, we didn't surrender, we helped them :^)

They represent a people too weak to defend themselves.

i'm white and been arrested 3 times in this life time.
just don't resist arrest it's that easy.
the one time i did resist when i was finally caught i through my hands up then put them interlocked behind my head. don't be fucking stupid. cops have guns.

Why are you getting arrested so often you fucking degenerate?

*Why do people hate American Cops so much

fixed for you

>the one time i did resist when i was finally caught i through my hands up then put them interlocked behind my head

So, how was your situation different from this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxem5HxtMVk

all you did was turn the french flag sideways

Not only is law enforcement not pretty and looks bad when taken out of context, like half of those were totally justifiable.

Rob Hustle - Call The Cops
youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

>like half
*like all

Because they are idiots.

Good people like cops. Degenerate fucks are the only ones who have a problem with them.

Frustrated, dumb psychos entrusted with power and immunity. What could go wrong?

Only bootlickers like cops. They're necessary but must be restrained and controlled.

Fuck off faggot

>americans can into european history
the Dutch flag is a couple hundred years older than the french one

Because they break the law, and cops stop them from doing that.

Because they enforce anti-white ZOG laws.

Its conditioning. Most people have no positive experiences with the police, but plenty of little inconveniences.

reposting because i cant be fucked to restructure this for the seventh time tonight to state the same point

90% of white angst against police comes from personal infringement of law and receiving punishment for it. got a speeding ticket because you're a fucking boong who needed to arrive two minutes earlier by going 8 over the limit? boom, fuck the police, death to pigs, total disrespect for the law. over a fucking $200 fine or a simple afternoon at traffic school, you now totally disregard one of the most difficult labor forces in your country to participate in.

Its not cops as a whole but their are individuals that are generally just complete assholes

I just checked what plebbit has to say about this happening, it's appalling. It's not even BLM I'm concerned about, liberal white cucks are the core of the problem,

Because they're cunts.

>Why do people have people with more power than them

Gee, I wonder.

Actually it's the opposite

Never been arrested, but in all my encounters with cops, they have been assholes. Plus... Why can they carry guns, but we can't???

Have them search your pockets without asking permission, with no warrant and without giving a fuck about the law just because you're a teenager (and a white one at that, so no "racial profiling" as justification). Watch everything they've done to your friends over the years (mostly also white). Realize that BLM has a point, but don't really care because had problems with niggers too. Let them fight each other. ... Profit?

Speeding laws need to go. Responsible adults can decide for themselves how fast they can go.

Just keep the signs as a speed suggestion, rather than a limit.

Power hungry, trigger happy faggots

they brought it on themselves

And out of fucking no where BASED JAPAN comes in and blows OP the fuck out.

The cops choose to stand on the wrong side, and thus get hate.
When your career is nothing but fining and annoying people, you tend to make lots of enemies.
Nobody likes getting tickets, or being busted for drugs, or all that other petty bullshit cops pull.

It's just that the niggers are the ones this time who're pulling the triggers. In the 90s, it was "survivalists".

People hate authoritative figures.

youtu.be/HdURSsq8wR0
you mean like this one that did not get any media attention what so ever

>what is "The Human Race"

>Let them fight each other. ... Profit?

Imagine waking up to discover that all cops and all niggers have killed each other and you live in a world without cops and niggers.

Bullshit. I'm not a criminal and have only been pulled over twice at 30 years old. The cops that pulled me over were very nice since I spoke to them like I would any other average Joe. Both times I was let off with a warning (speeding and a changing lanes without signaling). They're not some sort of insidious force; they're fucking human. Treat them like one.

Whos her? I wanna smell her feet

>search your pockets without permission
Google terry stop you stupid nigger

You made me feel fuzzy and warm inside. Thank you, user. :D

only shitskins do

>Speeding laws need to go.

would require total and complete reform of our driving education and standards held

you would be absolutely appalled at the average highway driver in the states, or at least in Florida. incompetent elderly, freshly licensed teens, aggressive rednecks, careless hispanics, clueless mothers. . .

turning our highways into a Thunderdome meets Autobahn would be an impossibility without generations worth of gradual re-working

it's hilarious, but speed limits are a necessary bandaid for how horrid our population is at operating a fucking vehicle

no idea

I don't think I've ever so much as spoken to a single police officer in my entire life

I especially don't get it because its not like cops are even the ones who actually put people in prison

>my personal experience is statistically more important
>than all the people who have had the opposite experience
>the post

>random frames of yelling faces

kek did whoever make this also make those "sissy hypnotism" gifs?

fpbp. Fuck cops.

what i want to know is why do we need so many on the patrol you know we dont have fire fighters and ambulances patrolling around looking to help people. You know if there is a problem we can just call them but no they are more focused on speed traps instead of focusing on cases that involve rape, murder, and cooking meth or better yet stopping kids from being out past curfew.

They got arrested for weed.

>Why do people hate cops so much?

because their dads were bigger than them when they were kids

more chick pics

Only anti establishment commies hate the cops.

you fuck off

shill

because laws are for everyone but me

no one cares you tulip loving fag

get flooded more

>Nobody likes getting tickets,
don't break the law
>or being busted for drugs,
don't be a degenerate

it's pretty fucking simple

Because they stop non-whites from enriching the whites.

>Search your pockets without permission
>Terry Stop
>Terry Stop allows for outer garment searches if reasonable suspicion of a crime has been, is being, or is about to be committed.

well considering society will collapse without any law enforcement i am going to eat a jogger. its on my bucket list.im not going to rape her im not a monster ...just eat her

why a jogger? they take care of themselves and are semi lean.not to much grisel or fat but women dont do upper body stuff because they dont want their tits to shrink so there is a little fat

>trusting the average adult to make responsible decisions
I don't know what kind of drugs you're smoking

>well considering society will collapse without any law enforcement

I said no niggers.

So you were pulled over and harassed while just minding your own business and not fucking with anyone, and you're okay with that?
Do you also care for your wife's son?

See that's the problem here. You're actually okay with some government official with less intelligence than you causing problems for your day.
Even if they "treated you nice" they still bothered to FUCK WITH YOU(probably looking for drugs and when they saw you clean decided you weren't worth the paperwork) when you weren't fucking with anyone else.

Make no mistake, they wanted you to have drugs or a weapon. Then you become worth the paperwork.

Niggers aren't people. I've literally never had a bad experience with a cop, and I'm not really white.

I'm a former cop and only criminal scum hates us.

I'm not prejudiced by race or religion, but if you piss me off by not being compliant and try to hurt someone else you're in for a world of fucking pain.

It's our duty.

>don't break the law
Why not? Politicians and cops break the law. For what reason should we follow laws made by corrupt pieces of shit?

These fucks won't even put a vile piece of shit like Clinton in prison, and you think their laws mean something?

Because of the following

>they weren't hit enough as a kid
> they weren't hit at all
>didn't have a father
>had a shitty father

The people who hate cops typically fall within one of these categories

Honestly? Because a lot of the laws that police enforce nowadays are about social engineering first and safety second. Things were different in the 70s though, violent crime was more common and police were paradoxically more polite at the same time.

Nowadays you get shit like this and sometimes it's warranted and sometimes not, but the overall picture you get from that webm is both realistic and unpleasant.

>get a warning for speeding while being treated nicely
>HARASSED

AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I FREE TO GO?

pic related tranny ladyboys police. Do the world a favor and kill yourself pig.

The prime factor in determining whether or not someone is a cop-hater (or a leftist for that matter), is whether or not they have a serious inferiority complex.

When you have no trust in your ability to defend yourself through understanding of law, or in your ability to refrain from breaking the law, you naturally come to the conclusion that in order to avoid any possible situations where these inadequacies could come to the forefront you must destroy the object of supposed superiority.

There's also the chance that someone just had a bad run-in with a particular cop and therefore harbors a dislike for cops in general, but that is more likely a distinct dislike rather than a foundational dislike because ultimately a rational person can and will differentiate between one individual vs. all individuals.

>thunderdome meets auobahn
That made me laugh!

Experince shows that roughly 20% of drives go over the speed limit. Chances are that the remaining 80 would respect a speed suggestion. My point being that not much would change, except that people wouldnt be pissed at cops all the time.

(Im basing the 80/20 number on the v85 stat, that is used when designing roads, and represents the speed 85% of drivers wouldnt go over, as long as the road is clean and wet)

If a non-cop does the same thing, it's harassment.

Cops are hated because they annoy people. It's a very simple concept. Stop annoying people. Stop doing the bidding of your corrupt masters. Stop choosing the wrong side.

If the wrong side is the one opposing looting, raping niggers, I'll take that thanks very much.

I'm pretty sure you haven't checked Plebbit, the leftists, edgy anarchists, black subs are bending backwards to blame it on cops.

I won't even dare look at the comment section of the Guardian. There's only so much of this crap I can handle and I don't want to ruin my day just yet.

Politicians don't get arrested because they're got too much influence to be arrested
Corrupt cops happen because they're just regular people with some law enforcement training, they're not righteous upholders of the law like Dredd

You obey the law because if you don't, you're no better than the average nigger

それは

Honestly it's probably because even though the "bad apples" might be rare, the meme, whether true or not, is that you often here how they don't get punished for whatever it is they did.

Obviously a cop doing their job properly won't make the news, and a cop doing their job improperly and getting punished for it isn't that interesting of a story, so if you constantly see some poorly trained retarded getting away with whatever it is he did, you just mentally end up adding it to a list of examples.

your duty is to protect the law as it is the only thing that separates us from animals, not some inner code or morals.

cops are faggots and so are you

LEGALIZE DRUGS AND COPS WILL GAIN RESPECT

You are literally turning an entire population against cops over putting a substance in their body.

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO HIRO!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

U

R

MR

GAY

Now explain why they would need your permission to do so.

They don't stop looting and raping. Armed vigilant citizens do.
While the police cower in their armored trucks, Korean shop owners dish out justice the right way.

Fuck you. Cops only antagonize nigs. If the cops weren't around we could deal with niggotry the old fashioned way.
NOW if you do that, you get arrested by the police for a "hate crime".

That's the side you choose.

To go inside my pockets? The 4th Amendment. If I'm not under arrest, then either permission or a warrant is needed.

So a "terry stop" includes reaching into inside pockets (pockets on the interior of clothing not visible from the outside), allows a physical search of a person who is under scrutiny only for being seen in an unusual position (standing on top of a wall between properties) which separates their HOME from a neighboring location? It requires nothing but reaching into the pockets, no explanation, before violating privacy? Fuck you, Giganigger.

Classic. Total classic.

All sweet, sweet justice.

I mean seriously look at what some do. Reap what you sow. For real.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0

Because a great deal of the "FUCK THE POLICE" crowd grew up without fathers, so they're not accustomed to having rules enforced. They spent their developing years basically running wild, and then suddenly, there are men in uniforms telling you that you can't do certain things. Their brains reject this idea, and conclude that the bad men in uniforms just don't like them.

youtu.be/Eat0eGgvARI