So, what's Sup Forums's opinion about this? Just saw it today and I think it's pretty good

So, what's Sup Forums's opinion about this? Just saw it today and I think it's pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPFtDcFNpV8
youtube.com/watch?v=wTsN7uugtfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CHOOSE SLUTSHAMING AND FACEBOOK LOL

7/10. Worse than T1, but still damn enjoyable. The atmosphere is superb, and there were no quirky allusions to contemporary times

>there were no quirky allusions to contemporary times
That's a lie.

Except Instagram/Facebook, but I don't recall any jokes about, to list only, Brexit.

Mostly shite. Contrived and shallow, with so many plot holes it might as well be a sponge.

CUNT

Spud should've had an unhappy end considering hes a smackhead

Spud's re-imagining as a secret writer was fucking retarded.

It was great.

in the book there was more emphasis on the fact he's doing it as a way to concentrate his energies and his actual level of writing is as shit as you would expect a smackhead's writing to be

laughed non-stop

>the knitting needle going right through begbie
>spud filling his suicide bag with vomit

the quiet refrain of Born Slippy during spud's poring over his writings was very sweet

somehow it all wasn't ruined by nostalgia, maybe because it was based on a book

loved it

I loved it even though it probably objectively isn't all that great

it feels like a movie that shouldn't work but it somehow does

>somehow it all wasn't ruined by nostalgia

I think because nostalgia is the main theme of it. And it worked really well.

>Nostalgia
>Main theme
>Not CUNT
You dun goofin

I really enjoyed it, probably because I absolutely loved T1. I'd give it a 7 or an 8 for sure.

Irvine Welsh was a smackhead you sponge

>the song for the catholics
>Spud not realizing day-light saving is a thing
''how the fock would i know they du it evry yiar? Ive been on smack the last 15!!''

I'm going to watch it again, I didn't really like the soundtrack, or it didn't hold up to the stander T1 set atleast. The Prodigys' Lust for Life was dope tho'

Can a Sup Forumsack who watched it tell me how lefty it was? I don't want to stain the first movie by watching the sequel where they're all weak feminized cunts.

Not lefty at all. There was one weak part when Mark was talking about Instagram, Snapchat etc., but overall it did not stain the whole film.

Shit, forgot one more thing - black Scotsman felt out of place.

Danny Boyle is a SJW cuck but it only really comes through in Renton's rant alluded to in the first post, which felt forced anyway, and in descriping the 1690 people as racist small-town people or something. I'm as keen to the smell of lefty shit as it gets and the movie was fine, go see it.

>CHOOSE ISRAEL DID 9/11
The rant was funny

Was Tommy in it?

Yeah I laughed at that part (cause it's true) but mainly because he sounded more like an old bloke "rebelling" against things everyone complains about anyway.

T2 was worth a 7-7.5/10.

He's talked about for like one or two sentences.

Anyone else feel that the soundtrack wasn't as great as the originals but it fitted T2 almost perfectly?

Kind of. You see a kid looking like a young version of him in the opening credits then a sort of flashback shot of him during a memorial.

It was part of a rant about being a normie though?

the film was very left in terms of its socio-political commentary as was the first. however i presume as a Sup Forumsack your grasp of politics is MUH SJW in which case there is none
also:
>not watching a movie because you disagree with its politics
you sound just like the feminists you hate

It was okay. Didn't really need to be made but it certainly wasn't bad.
Amazing that the one time in 20 years Begbie breaks out of jail is the exact same time, Renton is home from Holland.

>Renton's heart condition is mentioned once after it happens then never mentioned again

>Soundtrack was utter shit compared to the original
>Great performances from Bremner and Carlyle
>Story was ok but felt like it didn't need to be told
>Some genuinely hilarious moments
>Some genuinely sad moments
>Lots of nostalgia but it's not overly done
>That toilet scene where they realise who's in the opposite cubicle

7/10 for me

I actually liked what was done with the soundtrack, especially the bit where Renton goes back to his old bedroom and puts Lust for Life on for about 0.1 seconds. Pretty good film otherwise

Loved it. Was fantastic.

I loved the way Born Slippy kept creeping in when nostalgia grew then went.

NO MORE
*hands you the mic*

me too, they really nailed the nostalgia overall

Shotgun mouthwash is such a fucking tune lads
youtube.com/watch?v=bPFtDcFNpV8

youtube.com/watch?v=wTsN7uugtfg

Wolf Alice - Silk now gives me feels because of T2

It's a really good tune, it gave me goosebumps when I heard it in the trailer even. Not sure what it is, I think it might be the muted drums that I love so much.