Be chinese girl

>be chinese girl
>white boyfriend tilting righter, triggered by new york times
>live right by the border of Bronx

Do i pretend to tilt left so the Asian community can be ignored again and go back quietly continue to mutate the world? I need protection and liberal york has no idea how to use guns but I also don’t like niggers.

Also posted the NYT article on qq-baidu, will translate chinese comments in the morning

t-tits or gtfo

Post Feet

Tilt right. The jig is up on Asians. They don't get any bonuses for being a minority anymore. You're just another kind of white people to anyone that makes a decision.

you stop pretending to be an asian girl on the internet.

I thought you all knew kung fu.

If you need to be protected he might as well date a white womyn.

just play subversive asian role

Asian grill here. It's true. Become familiar with your white neighbors. Focusing on building community. Arm yourself and know how to use your weapon. Blacks & Browns are not our allies.

here's me

sick rp

this

>I'm a grill btw ;)
>I'm a grill btw ;)
>I'm a grill btw ;)
>I'm a grill btw ;)
>I'm a grill btw ;)

why does she have such large bags under her age at that age?

Nice try pigskin.

But hapas are ultimate omega tier males and no match for the increasing pure asian, black or brown people.

tfw when trying to protect my race too.
DAILY REMINDER SIKHS ARE BASED AND YOU'RE LITERAL #1 ALLY AGAINST MUDSLIMES AND SAND NIGGERS. WE ALSO HATE BLACKS

Thats makeup

1.) that's because most WM/AF breeding is a coupling of weak men and status-seeking women. Of course those children are going to turn out like shit.
2.) whites and Asians don't have to reproduce together, just shoot together.

How gullible do you think we are anyway?

i don't know but I mostly see it in koreans

nothings worse than asians playing victims

It's a makeup trend in Korea.

Just sharing a cutie my man.

>that 5.11 patch
They have a POTM for Japanese market?
Could use you for the Clinton Foundation investigation, on the triad connection.

Some of them will actually get implants/surgery for it.

I think you're based, senpai, but every redneck from Vancouver Island to Nova Scotia is going to assume you're a muslin.

Hey, you guys are alright in my books. Welcome to the white race, coco and blankets will be given to you by steve

My people fell under the cold seduction of the plastic Jew.

10/10 would waifu

Sikhs are dickheads currymunchers

20 years and still gargling on British cock over centuries of blood streams, good thing my family left that all behind for the great land of America

According to Doug Stanhope, Koreans are waterlogged Japanese people. (In all seriousness I have no fucking idea)

I like Sikhs, but the constant "bro-tier" meme spam really isn't helping. Makes it seem like you have something to hide.

How fucking tall is he like 4'6?

As a white American I'd just like to remind you all that leaf whites are actually lizard people and are not to be trusted.

Agreed.
Sign it into law when the new American Empire, sovereign from tavistock's control, is founded.

Get a knife (under 4") that doesn't open by a spring or "gravity"
And don't tilt left. Convince other Asians to vote too because if Trump can get 34% of NYC then he can turn NY red
>I'm a staffer for the campaign

Have you met him?

>something to hide.

yeah they hide the fact that they're still brown pajeets

>Which political platform is more cute and sociable?
>I need to know because I have literally nothing else motivating me.

lel. I'm pretty sure that is the mindset for at least 80% of women.

Those aren't bags, those are her eyelids. Have you fags never seen Asians before IRL?

After they are done destroying whites (((they))) will come for the Asians

Tilting left is racial suicide

too bad it's fake.

fuck

Why don't you be a good obedient Asian waifu and sacrifice your life for your white master? That or offer yourself to the niggers so your cuck "man" can have an orgasm.

Correct. Koreans are zombified Japanese people who ran away from an evil Emperor. Japanese people will confirm this.

nice mental illness senpai

agreed. the left is incompetent and full of enablers and gib me dats. they represent the fall of man

nope just trying to remind ppl that we are not muslims.

Should have been my asian waifu instead. I have land. Send your sister my way

Good lord I want to fuck an Asian slut like this just once in my life

>Asian grill here

makeup or done by a minimally invasive procedure using dermal fillers aka fat injections
search 애교살 .