Why are Mexican food so superior than white people food?

Why are Mexican food so superior than white people food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RwGxS_BrwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not posting authentic Mexican food

UNA

LMAO why is that dude shaped like a potato?

i thought the same thing when i saw it heh

why do equatorial and subtropical shitskins put rice in their food where it isn't needed? You've already got one source of carbs on the plate, control yourself. It's like in Turkey or India where they eat flatbread with rice dishes. Does that make you browner? Idk,

Don't get me wrong, Mexican tortillas are god's gift to man and the kind of food you just don't see in European cuisines but that is congruent with our tastes. Just without the rice, seriously.

>mexican food in europe

That's not Mexican food you mongoloid. That's Tex-Mex.

Mexican food almost never uses cheese or refried beans. It's entirely different.

We don't use rice in any of our traditional dishes.
We hardly eat any rice at all.

yeah, I make tortillas according to original recipes from the net and it's easy to get most of the ingredients even here in Slovenia.

Is Argentina of potato? All I know about your cooking is the steaks (very exotic for an Eastern European desu).

english, do you speak it?

that looks more texmex than mexican

>why do equatorial and subtropical shitskins put rice in their food where it isn't needed?
idk perhaps it's cheap?
we don't use it that much 2bh, only place i've seen tacos filled with rice is usa

I don't really use rice in that much

favorite dish with tortillas?

>Why are
You mean "Why is", you dumb spic mongrel.

did you intentionally post a spurdo

CHI

wh*Tes are inferior

Yes potato is a bit more common in our cuisine but it is not a central element of our food.
Our seasoning is also very simple, salt, pepper and garlic.

Same here, what i don't understand is the need to put both rice and fucking beans in the same plate

>go to mexican market to get some tacos
>get a bottle of water as well, cashier doesn't know the price so she asks a coworked
>she says "cinquenta centavos"
>The cashier gives me back 10 cents as change for a dollar

chimichangas

i'm so sorry

maybe depends on the part of mexico?
youtube.com/watch?v=2RwGxS_BrwM 7:20 rice and refried beans

I thought you guys eat rip off Italian food

Central Americans and Caribbeans also eat rice and beans together. That doesn't happen in the south cone?

We rarely eat rice and beans even rarer.
And honestly beans and rice doesn't sound like a good combination.

>Central Americans and Caribbeans also eat rice and beans together
yeah that's somewhat common in here too
can't really explain why, other than it tastes good

>maybe depends on the part of mexico?
never seen it personallybut yeah might be regional

Beans and rice are good
Try them I promise it's good
My favorite cheap meal

beans and rice and cheese and sour cream all go well together

Mexicans are white.

It's because beans suplement protein and nutrients lacking in rice/maize, however rice and beans (as in moros y Cristianos) is only common in the Mexican caribean. Refried beans are the norm everywhere else which is also the areas maize and not rice is used as the main grain.

>That doesn't happen in the south cone?

Not really, probably in uruguay you can find it, but at least you go to some Cuban or carribean restaurant that is weird, outside kidney bean stews beans are not that big same goes for corn, we are an onion and patato country. Don't know about argentina.

What kinds of potatoes are eaten in Chile?

no

that looks fucking disgusting

>And honestly beans and rice doesn't sound like a good combination.
DELET

That looks like dog's barf desu

Feijoada is literally one of the greatest meals in the world.

Holy shit I want some now.

the white men agree

ya

see
no beans and no rice
we use simple seasonings like garlic, salt and pepper
and we don't like spicy

potato is a so so
we can spend a couple of weeks without eating it. I haven't had potatoes since I had milanesas with mashed potatoes like a week ago.

They are a good convination

t. Chef expert

>pepper
Fucking disgusting

You do understand we use peper in most meals too

>mexican
>race

La comida mexicana seria GOAT si no tuviera tanto picante. Hace un par de meses fui con mi hermana a un restaurante mexicano aca en Buenos Aires y no pude disfrutar de la comida porque me ardia la lengua, y despues estuve dos dias seguidos yendo al baño, pense que se me iba a salir el higado por el culo.

No tienes porque hecharle picante a todo
Solo pídelo sin picante y ya

>France
>Italy
>Spain
>Germany
>Russia
>Sweden

Yes, you are right OP. White people truly are bad at making food. All their food is the same! NO culture whatsoever. Spice? HA! Only us mystical brown people know how to spice our food. White people use salt. Maddening!

Dicen que si no le hechas chile ancho o chipotle a la comida mexicana entonces no es comida mexicana. Y mi hermana le hechaba un monton y a ella no le afecto.

>tfw my dad's side of the family always made only food with chile in it when they threw parties

My mom's family didn't. Might it be a regional thing? His family was from Durango and her's from Michoacan.

Muchos piensan eso,además aveces puede ser daniño tanta salsa .Pero..... el chile es digamos como símbolo nacional/cultural por eso se trata de que se use mucho ami me gusta lo picante ...PERO lo mío es tipo Wasavi(muy picante) o Chile Tajín es un tipo de picante salado al que prefiero
Las salsas no son lo mío detodosmodos varía hay comida Mexicana que no tiene picante/salsas

I don't think it is superior ,but I notice is the region where they live .....meanwhile they have more chances of try mex food, you has more chances of try Italian/French/German etc so we don't have auntietic Italian food, and you don't has Mexican food

Existen de hecho muchisimos platillos de la comida Mexicana que no tienen picante en lo absoluto y muchisimos otros en los que es opcional, sin hablar de que muchos de los chiles que se usan para cocinar habitualmente, como el poblano o el guajillo, son muy suaves de sabor. Si la comida estaba incomible de picante o fuiste a un lugar para Mexicanos y además ordenaste mal en el menú, o los dueños son unos imbéciles que no solo no saben adaptar la comida a sus comensales sino que no sirven aparentemente comida ordinaria, en México al menos la mitad de la carta en cualquier restaurante común serían platillos no picantes.

No, eso no es cierto, la salsa siempre es opcional y al gusto.

Maybe it was small town regional, but food from both Michoacan and Durango uses pepper for most stews/dishes. The bajío is the only region I can think of some households would just make do with salt and guajillo.