This board was always retarded but suddenly it went to being most retarded

So you stupid fucks actually think the country with the world's strongest economy will descend into civil war for the sake of a few worthless pigs who only the most autistic would care about?

GET
FUCKING
REAL

You're the same retarded cunts who thought Brexit would lead to a race war. You're the same retarded cunts who are waiting for a happening because your lives are so pathetic and you haven't been able to adapt to the new world, you wallow in your shit and hope it will go back to the good ol days. I have a suggestion: end yourselves, because it won't get better for you.

None of you even have the courage to actually do anything about the Dallas thing. You're desperately hoping someone else will do something for you.

Here's a tip, why not tell your pig cops to stop killing black kids, instead of supporting them and whooping like fucking morons when a killing happens. I don't get what you think you're even achieving when a single nigger dies, it's not really going to lead to a complete genocide of niggers and they're not suddenly going to go back to Africa. Come into fucking reality. When you shoot bullets in one direction, also expect them to fly in your direction at some point.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtu.be/pCOb6Fykxz0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just kill yourself.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Here come dat boi

youtu.be/pCOb6Fykxz0

WWI happened cause some irrelevent shitter got murdered.
really makes you think....

>irrelevent shitter
An Archduke, even an irrelevAnt is worth at least 1000000 pigs, if not more. Only a tard americunt would compare this with WW1.

> A FUCKING UNION JACK
Mate, you're just the Australian flag with 75% of it covered up.

Divide and conquer. Even Sup Forums who is an expert at jewery is falling for this obvious ploy

>The same retarded cunts who were the only ones saying Brexit will be a thing
Sup Forums is sometimes right.

Nobody said Brexit will lead to a race war. These threads are about preparing oneself for whatever comes.

Sage.

WW1 happend because all the governments in europe were scared about each other and military logic of that time made it so that the one who strikes first has a great advantage, because getting troops ready and to the borders was extremly difficult with only shi-tty trains and without modern communication.
So when some shit went down the russians were scared of the germans and so readied their troops. This made the germans scared because they knew they couldnt win vs france and russsia at the same time if russia attacked and france was their ally. So germany tried to blitzkrieg france, but that failed miserably because of trenches.
I dont see how that has anything to do with nowadays america

anti-sage

that was easy

>Here's a tip, why not tell your pig cops to stop killing black kids

Cops get killed all the time by "black kids". Tell your kids to stop killing our cops first, then maybe cops wouldn't be so quick to shoot.

>jade
GET THE FUCK OUT!

>anti sage

>your kids
They're not 'my' kids you dumb cuck. I'm trying to be objective and rational about this, which is something Sup Forums has trouble with on the best of days, least of all when a 'muh cops' shooting happens.

The last time this board had bollocks was when Chris "Cop Fucker" Dorner starting mowing the cunt pigs down.

You are the only dumbass here, WWI would have happen at a time or another, the only thing the germans and austrians waited was a Casus Belli during, Guillaume II started to prepare the war as soon as 1890.

Do you think the niggers really give a shit about some guy being killed ? It happens every single day in their ghettos between themself.
What they want is a pretext to start expressing their hatred and inferiority complex toward whites in the streets.

Sage

TL;DR

i have no fucking idea what you're talking about

jesus christ you cucks need to get a grip

my god you are a clueless hyperactive retard

What is Rome, British empire, HRE, second and third Reich, USSR and many more? Too big to fall is something bankers say not historians.

>So you stupid fucks actually think the country with the world's strongest economy will descend into civil war for the sake of a few worthless pigs who only the most autistic would care about?

Sadly, no.

>Thinking Sup Forums isn't satire
You're the dumbest motherfucker here, friendo.

>im trying to be objective and rational

>completely ignores all facts regarding all cases and just goes with the britcuck herd mentality

lmao what a dumbass loser

50% of the people in your country are laughing at you behind your back, if not in your face, if you say this stuff IRL

Actually nvm, i bet you're all still pretentious dumb fucks who think that america has a racism problem despite your muslim one being totally not at all about race.

I used to think

>Sup Forums is satire

was just a meme, but now I see it. The ultimate redpill is that Sup Forums is actually satire.

>So you stupid fucks actually think the country with the world's strongest economy will descend into civil war

Seems like you are decended from the faggots who claimed that there would be no more wars involving the major powers since economical ties were so great at the start of the 20th century.

We all know how that turned out.

Political tensions have been ratcheting up for a long while now, if this doesn't spark it, it's only adding fuel.

>libcucks calling other libcucks dumb to try and prove they're just in on the cool secret Sup Forums shitposting satire club

lol kill yourself, you cannot be this dumb

>WWI would have happen at a time or another
I didn't it wouldn't you fucking frog.
The point I made was about the worth of a pig compared to nobility. No one gives a single shit about a piece of shit pig except his retard family and some autists on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is satire, and argentinians are white

got it

>muh they're just edgy trolls that want to be provocative

It's real, friendo

It really isn't, friendo. If you believe that meme that people only come here to joke, then you are so fucking wrong.

(also, the game)

Your actually retarded dude. Have fun not having freedom and a shit economy in Britain!

>believes meme shiet and fake panic
>calls others retarded
reminder that Sup Forums is satire

>who claimed that there would be no more wars involving the major powers
Not saying that, you retard. Just that no one goes to war over dead pigs.

Your rant is one of the funniest things I have seen on this board for a while. Thanks.

>Le anything I don't like must be satire meme
>Le everything I like is not
This is what we call a defense mechanism.

See pic, it's you.

Half-chan is satire.

>internal affairs will handle it
Lmao
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0

Dem bazongas!!!!

>If you believe that meme that people only come here to joke, then you are so fucking wrong
Prove it
>you can't
>le anything can be strawmanned by quoting it as "anything I don't agree with"...
baby's first rhetorical device
;^)

You seem pretty mad achmad

Do you have any pics of her tits? Like bare tits.

Funny, coming from a nation with 40% non whites.

Hey OP. kindly fuck off to France. We don't want your kind here.

>missing the part where I said (also, the game)
>being this much of an americunt who can't into subtlety
>having the joke pointed out to him then still not getting it

You're all kinds of retarded, get help seriously fucko

try the reverse image lookup

not as mad as you when someone tried to install a toilet into your house

>We
Please kill yourself then mate, because 'we' are the majority, not 'you'

Fuck off traitor. I voted for Brexit.

>pajeet talking shit
LOO

I don't know what's more laughable... you calling us retards or you, despite said knowledge, still taking us seriously.

>not proving that Sup Forums isn't satire
no argument detected here, I wonder why

So did I? Why the fuck do I get the idea that you're one of those morons who thought 51% voting for Brexit meant that 51% are just Sup Forums tier racists who didn't really understand the politics?
This is the best advice anyone will give you in your life, so pay close attention now: kill yourself.

I'm glad your grandfather fought in the wars so you could talk shit on the internet.

Oh wait , you're probably a paki, nvm.

>taking us seriously
Well you're assuming a lot there, aren't you lad

>Oh wait , you're probably a paki, nvm.
It's funny how everyone in the UK suddenly becomes a paki when they don't agree with you. There must be a lot of pakis on Sup Forums, they must be advertising in mosques or paki shops or something.

Oh fuck off you pacified consumerist baby. You don't deserve a vote if you aren't willing to fight those that would willingly take it from you.

>that would willingly take it from you.
Meaning who? Niggers? Mudsmiles? Pakis? None of those seem to be trying to take my vote away. The only people who I can say with certainty do want to take my vote away are some of the narrow-minded emotional cunt racists who post on Sup Forums.

>The only people who I can say with certainty do want to take my vote away are some of the narrow-minded emotional cunt racists who post on Sup Forums.
Right, and the vast majority of Londoners and the Guardian and Scotland and most of the Conservative party. Wake the fuck up.

>blah don't agree with me strawman X must be strawman Z
baby's first rhetorical device
>Sup Forums is trying to take my vote away
>I came to Sup Forums to jihad for my rights
maybe you came to wrong place, genius.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

He does have you there user.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>maybe you came to wrong place
Funny, you do type like an arab.
I didn't just come here, I've been here since like 2009.

>you do type like an arab
maybe I am an Arab, aloha snackbar.
>I didn't just come here, I've been here since like 2009
Sure, sure, whatever you say Bongbro. Your claims mean nothing on anonymous mongolian wedding cake boards.

Since 2009?!
Back off boys, he is a pro and knows whats going on.
Nobody is able to outwit the brits, I mean look at their strong leadership like Cameron, Boris, Farage & co.
Man, if everybody would just be like you and spread redpills all over the internet.
Who would have thought that a country which put people on the moon would not resort to civil war the moment shit hits the fan.
Clearly the new king of Sup Forums.
You earned it mate, keep up the good work!

Thanks, I knew my Sup Forums gold subscription would pay off at some point

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAOW

prove that it is

he voted stay. like a doge

burden of proof is on the one who questions our satire. it seems self-evident to me, but if you doubt it, feel free to make your case.

yes, we are just le master rusemen ;^) playing a big game...heh nothin personnel

kys

You realize, your predisposition to righteous indignation and moralistic buttblastedness over a place you simultaneously regard as trite, insignificant, and pathetic makes you the punchline, right? You come here, waste your time and energy flinging concern and moral condemnation on people you regard as subhuman. Regardless of whether we are or not, you're this natural source of endless folly and humor; people like you are as much satire as those deliberately trying to be. I don't pity stormfags, stormkikes, or any other shitskin who comes here to be buttblasted as much as you concern fags. You're a monumental joke, because all your energy is pointless and trite. Pearls before swine, but you get angrier and angrier, and louder and louder bitching about it. Wake the fuck up retards, this place isn't meant to be taken seriously the way you do.