Does anymore eat more of a king than him?

Does anymore eat more of a king than him?

He lost the plot.

I bet his shits and farts smell fucking horrendous

He says they do.

hes eating like a mexican there
>imagine the shits he has after eating that

He should be killed and his family ritually sacrificed with a shotgun

The shittiest interpretation of huevos rancheros ever made

I heard he's a total manlet so he's probably just overcompensating.

>bread
Just put the jalapenos in the egg and scrable it or make an omelet. Save 200 calories worth of worthless carbs. Only bother with bread if you're going to spend the money on some nice homemade artisan bread. Fat faggots

>Ezekiel bread
Shit taste

>carbs
>worthless
fag

>no activated almonds
shit meal

>Ezekiel bread
>worthless carbs

>eating 6 eggs at breakfast
>with bread
that's the plebest thing i've seen this week

dis gus ting

The only carbs that aren't worthless are vegetables. Whole grains are a meme food.

That many fried eggs can't be good can it? Is this what passes as a sandwich in America?

OBSESSED

>White men have no right to complain.

This.

That roast he showed Nick DiPaolo looked pretty good.

He had a rough night. He doesn't have to talk about what happened, but he does need to eat the eggs.

>900+ calories

His cooking tweets and IGs are so obnoxious and even though every one tells him he still does it anyways.

>fried eggs from my yard

Why does he have fried eggs in his yard?

>carbs are bad
this meme must die

>5 or 6 eggs

wew lad

>sandwich
>isn't a sandwich

DYEL faggot

I prefer my kraut's sweet desu

why do Americans take high quality ingredients, mix them together into a soggy shlop and pretend it is sophisticated

>Managing to undercook an egg
>Eating vinegar with eggs
>Gouda cheese
>Mixing continental and central american
>Owning your own chickens but still buying wonder bread
>Marble countertops

What a fucking loser.

Lol. No professional lifter eats bread, newfag. Why eat bread when you can replace those two slices with two more eggs or two pieces of ham? Nice try though

Ok? 1,000 cals a meal and he works out a shit ton, plus I'm sure he knows his own TDEE to the calorie

Why is every other country in the world so insecure that they have to constantly compare themselves to the US?

he must take some brutal shits

>muh elk
HEALTHYASFUCK

>jalapenos again

>not eating cheap tuna fish out of a can with barbecue sauce to mask the taste

Why do people care about what some retard eats?

I wish I didn't hate fish.

>adult man posting pictures of his food on Instagram

You're obviously speaking out your ass. Not all bread is the same. Simple carbs found in white breads are not the same as the complex carbs in other breads, pastas, etc. Complex carbohydrates are essential to the meal plan of most professional athletes, especially in the case of lifters.

>No professional lifter eats bread, newfag.

To be fair you're not a pro lifter. And thinking and eating like a pro lifter (when you're not) is probably counterproductive to your gym goals.

ezekiel bread is very common among bodybuilders. i think even jay cutler or someone had his own line specifically geared towards bodybuilding

Spicy foods raise your metabolism.

I'm a pro lifter. Carbs are the first thing to go when you're not bulking but I still don't eat bread because there are better ways to get carbs. Bread is disgusting and worthless compared to other sources. You retards are sentimental about muh bread because you've been eating it your whole life. Cut it out!

That looks genuinely fucking terrible. Posting to /ck/.

>I'm a pro lifter

Best thing I've read today.

>mask the taste
>needing to mask tuna taste
weak faggot

This is pretty true desu.

I mean when you eat bread fucking enjoy it. Nothing better than a fresh Baguette with butter.

But shitty white bread isn't good for you.

post body with time stamp

I have an egg intolerance, just looking at that image has given me the shits.

Bald manlet defense force lmao

>Just put the jalapenos in the egg and scrable it or make an omelet. Save 200 calories worth of worthless carbs.
This. Well said, br-
>Only bother with bread if you're going to spend the money on some nice homemade artisan bread.
Oh...

>adding diabetes to your mercury poisoning

Artisan bread is for enjoyment only. Or are you being an anti hipster hipster because I called it "artisan?"

>I'm a pro lifter

Eating a 1,000 cal breakfast when you're constantly working out isn't really a thing that needs much of a defense.

>"sour" kraut
>sliced jalenenos
>mayonnaise

Sounds fucking disgusting.

>athletes dont't eat bread

i'm a professional athlete (received a 300$ stipend just the other week) and I love bread, though I usually bake it myself

t. never had artisan bread

>I'm a pro lifter
sure you are

this is a man who puts butter in his coffee, what do you expect?

>Jalenenos

Top Kek.

>I'm a pro lifter

>He doesn't drink caveman coffee

Never gonna make it

Wow nice anecdotal evidence. I'm a nutritional councilor for athletes and I advise all of my clients to avoid bread like the plague when they are training. Not only is it worthless, it will give you cancer.

make what?

Pro lifters probably have a bunch of pics with medals and shit. You probably have that available and should post it as proof faggot

he's just shilling the hot sauce.