DALLAS SHOOTINGS

Were the snipers actually niggers? I can't find it in the media because they refuse to name the race despite that they were all circlejerking about it when a chink killed a nig

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0
youtu.be/jv9MTMWH9o0
twitter.com/roarkhoward_/status/751270143808843777
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
smobserved.com/story/2016/07/08/news/islamic-connection-some-suspects-in-dallas-shooting-attended-south-dallas-mosque/1587.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't find a name or picture of someone in custody, it is usually because they are not white.

They're white. Obama has been notified, and he will release that information in his upcoming EU livestream to strike the deathblow to the Trump campaign.

>mfw race war

They are killing black guys, not crackers. Obviously the shooters were black.

This

kek-ed

They're going to be Muslims, guarantee it. Blacks are just the patsy. Blacks aren't this organized without outside help.

If it was a nog shooting sideways from the crowd I'd call it a pure BLM attack.

Rumors about them being Nation of Islam niggers ring true. They have a long history of elaborate ambushes for the purposes of killing cops.

This.

Bearing in mind that Nation of Islam has nothing to do with the Islam of the middle east.

They have their own weird beliefs, but it mostly boils down to "whitey stole muh tru religion."

Think Malcolm X before he went to Mecca.

Is nation of islam even relevant anymore? I thought they died out in the 80s

Ann's law!

Yeah, NoI is dead. Guarantee it's a group of black ISIS recruits.

What happened so far?
I have trouble putting the pieces together.

No mention of race? Coulter's Law, the media will spin the narrative without said details because the shooters are not white.

Literally the same shit every single time. If they were white, believe me we would know.

Bonus points for association with BLM

This.

Too well planned and executed to be an impromptu shooting.

it was nigs nogging and more is to come.

Kek wills it

>mfw waking up realizing I've missed a happening

Did they even identify the guy who shot the theater in Germany?

This

>waking up
>noon
fucking oil neets

>They're going to be Muslims

I want to believe, but that would be too good to be true

Obama brought NoI back. They were center ofnthe baltimore riots for sure. Watched them deliver ice coolers.filled with smashed up concrete to throw at cops.

There's a video of a nigger shooting a cop online

A group called Black Power Political Organization has taken responsibility on Facebook

It wasn't whites or ISIS, it was WEWUZKANGS

don't swedes have holidays during summer?
...but your're right I'm neet

Coulter's law.

My first thought when I heard 11 cops were shot at a BLM protest, was that there was widespread rioting and chaos and groups of gangbangers went joyriding around shooting up any cops they found

Instead it's, what? 1 or 2 guys using shotguns or rifles, and apparently bombs all over the city?

That has white or muslim written all over it.

yeap, just got the call in this week, I'm being deployed into USA, dallas

will link up with whatever forces that will enforce marshal law next week, see you guys soon

black muslims.

Coulters law.

they're black muslim veterans
see: John Malvo

i smell a spicy new meme

So people took shots at Dallas police then, and this wasn´t the usual hold-your-crotch-and-fire kind of shooting, this was an ambush on police officers? This is a fairly big happening then.

>That has white or muslim written all over it.
muslim otherwise they would have announced it immediately.

This rule of thumb has never failed.

Could you imagine if it's ISIS that slipped in the refgees Obama's quietly pumping into our country with a fast and furious gun? The only reason I don't think it is is that ISIS generally doesn't an hero.

There were (((snipers))) in Syria, Libya and Ukraine as well.

Farakhan runs a tight op, there's no way he'd be so stupid as let his niggers go shoot at some cops randomly.

They undestand that the state is essentialy their ally that helps them extract gibs from whitey, even if it's just a temporairy measure and they want to get rid of it.

I bet one of the shooters is Dave Chappelle

nothing everythings fine

Probably. But I don't understand why, thread after thread, so many keep saying blacks couldn't have pulled this off. The plan was neither well planned nor executed. I thought it was sloppy af.

he fired blanks, he was probably trying to rob the place. All the injuries were from police tear gas

In Sweden the media would have PS their faces white.

y..you want to go to dinner with me , user?
>I'll buy

If it were white we would know by now. Media doesn't protect whites, shit they call beaner kikes like Zimmerman white.

Shit, our media would probably do it too.

Zimmerman is white. Who the fuck made blonde and blue the default phenotype? Those aren't superior genes at all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0

Can't tell much from this exchange but that the shooter was determined and the cop looks panicked.

Tacticool squads with RPGs, Sniper Support and exfill plans when??

Cop was way out of his depth, shooter knew his shit and was better armed

Kek will it they were niggers

Finns. Deployed.

Top KEK

>mfw getting comfy
>mfw waiting for SJWs and kekkeroonies trying to justify this

There is no excuse. Thugs murdering innocent people as revenge for cops arresting thugs acting like thugs. I don't enjoy people dying, but I do enjoy the crazy SJW BLM shit we're about to see and I bet it's going to be some kekworthy shit.

>Wake up
> loss a happening
fuck me

Can't figure why the cop didn't face the street and watch his back. The shooter supposedly fired shots from the vehicle. How did he think to put the hazards on?

black man strongest warrior in history

TRUTH

KEK

Wtf I hate bb guns now

The shooter was running away from dozens of cops and SWAT at the other end of the street, fat cop was sneaking up behind him and either got spotted or shot the shooter but was ineffective due to the shooters armour. I dont think the shooter was ever in the suv

Is reply to that

he was getting shot at from the buildings too bro, it was a triangulated attack they had 1 guy on the ground executing them and people sniping to provide cover

in the vids where the cop gets shot you can see bullet ricochets not from the dindu or the cops

this is not the happening..this is the beginning of a happening

Hitting a woman. That shit makes me rage hard.

Strongest, it's individual.
>granted there was a reason we used you as farm-equipment
Warriors, not a chance.
>niggers aren't intelligent enough to do strategy

Good. I still have time to get comfy then ;_;

youtu.be/jv9MTMWH9o0
Prepare your anus

The people saying that are niggers.

Going to a high position and firing down on unsuspecting targets is neither smart nor a good plan. It's actually pretty amateur and all amateurs would probably do the same thing.

Well planned and executed would have meant taking control or moving the AO from one point to the next.

Ah, makes sense now.

You're culturally appropriating the parentheses. They are Green Berets or Delta.

twitter.com/roarkhoward_/status/751270143808843777

five white men were killed by police during the same time frame

On your way to or from afghanistan?

IS TIME FOR KNOWLEDGE DROPPIN YALL NIGS

A saddle on a fucking leopard.

Oh my sides, these people are delusional.

Yeah, the sniper footage I saw showed a sloppy shooter giving away his position. And the guy on the ground is no ninja assassin.

source

Guess who's back

>The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kangz Enhanced Edition

>triangulated

This is the first meme to be born of this happening.

illuminati confirmed

Its a psy op to incite race war.

They shot 11 people and took no casualties in return until one of them killed themselves. Seems pretty well executed to me

>ISIS doesn't an hero
wtf are you smoking

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

>nigs could never pull this off

Implying these two weren't O.I.F. Or O.E.F. Veterans with soros money funneled through various community programs to arm them. I'm begging to think the Obama administration is arming intercity urban youths with a program like fast and furious. Youths in my area are getting caught with serious hardware and I live in update Jew York with the safe act so those that have good weapons have them on,lock down.

yup, I suspect BLM extremists

Well, lots of body armor.
Considering how many rounds were spent they def weren't sharpshooters. And they didn't get away, right?

He's wearing Hot Topic goth boots huhuhuuhuhu

>Weez whuz black metal n shiieeeeeet

>he thinks the cops will release any fucking information on this guy before they're done torturing his ass

Coulter's law does not apply to cop killers.

Man every time I watch this I get fucking angrier and angrier

RACE WAR NOW

wsell you have to be fair, there's no Muezzin shouting from the local minaret waking him up at 4am every day, it can lead to oversleeping

I thought it was the police saying it was probably planned?

This smells like ISIS.

I bet 10 bucks they are muslims.

My guess is a black muslim group with ISIS connections

I want all jews, niggers (including sandniggers ofc) and gypsies gassed immediately.

You goddamn faggots said Hitler was wrong just a few decades ago...
Its youre own fault you idiots.

No one goes through Manas anymore.

top kek

Might be nation of islam, but I doubt they are actual muslims

Religion of PISS

smobserved.com/story/2016/07/08/news/islamic-connection-some-suspects-in-dallas-shooting-attended-south-dallas-mosque/1587.html

found the muslim