>US white

>Denmark stopped having children in the 1980’s
Sad!

I'm not even on this chart

my grandpa was must have been giant

>Neatherlands
Country of Neanderthals?

The short people drowned

I think the younger generation is growing taller...I don't know ow what the fuck the government is putting into the water or what the younger generation is eating but my 12 year old nephew is already 6'1" and that scares me

It's those fucking energy drinks, man

I thought it'd stunt growth? But seriously,have you ever been to a high school lately or seen a group of teens walking. Jesus, I'm 5'10" and a half and when I was a teen I was considered average to above average but even 11 and 12 year olds are 6 feet.

You don't have to tell me, 5'11" black girls and 6'0" Asians every fucking day

What is going on with US black?

>Asians

Holy shit, I feel like nutrition really plays a major role, I've seen some 6'4" asian kids whose parents are 4'9".

Most African Americans whose family have been in America since space times are pretty tall, usually around 6 feet from what I know but we've been getting African immigrants lately and they're all only about 5'1" which really drags them all down

>since space times

what fucking timeline did I wake up in this time

Do you import fresh batch of negros straight from africa every decade or so?

>danes think they are nordic

We Nordic now?

I meant slavery times lol

hmm makes sense, im mexican and both my parents are 5'5, my oldest sister who spent most of her childhood in mexico is 5'3 while my other sister, who was raised in the us is almost 5'7 and im 5'10

Everytime there's a short Dutch person born, he is casted out to Belgium

Basically