Murica

hi, I live in europe.

>cops shoot because they are nervous
>they are nervous because everybody has a gun

why don't you get it?

How's the mafia thing working over there?

there are like 2 killed by random bullets every year.
next question.

Quite well, they havent been doing too well lately

(and numerous random """""suicides""""" and """""accidental deaths""""""")

they just kill eachother, so that's not a big deal...what about you slav? have you grown up from the third-world country status that you have?

now I want to know if US cops are nervous cuz millions of weapons on the streets :3

>every brain-dead pastanigger from Reddit came here to this thread to show off their autism

Mama mia, kill yourselves, fucking midget cunts.

we really don't care about mafias here. we don't have mass shootings.

Hi, I am Italy.

>We don't even have a basic minimum wage
>We love fishing rapefugees out of the Mediterranean
>We live in one of the most history places on earth and treat it like shit because we are ignorant niggers

cops shoot because dindu always resist
& dindu never do nuffin

>lol we don't care about the mafia man. why should we care that they have ruined thousands of small businesses and destroyed our government.

lol gunz guys

>5 times less homicides than US

that's pretty retarded, you know?

same as any other country.

>Slav
>Third-world country status
Literally kill yourself pastanigger

Currently they wage turf war with newly arrived rocket brain surgeons from Afrika, likely throwing pizzas and bananas at each other.

Commie

>cops with shaking voices, shaking guns, tons of videos

I agree, remove the guns from niggers.

Cops are nervous because they have to deal with blacks, hispanics and muslims. Guns is incidental. If there were no blacks in America, no one would give a shit who had a gun or not. If we moved all our blacks to your country your police would be scared too.

Another butthurt Serb.

you think your cops are not nervous cuz millions of guns on the streets?
that's an interesting point of view.
very special.

NOPE

free guns, like they say :3

how are the goats doing down there?

When did I ever say that dipshit? I'm glad they're nervous, it shows that the people still have control over them.

so the fact blacks, hispanics and muslims have FUCKING AUTOMATIC RIFLES don't make them nervous.
interesting.

>they are nervous because niggers all have guns
ftfy

I've personally never seen a goat in my entire life, try again sweetheart.

More like they got nervous because niggers don't behave like humans

You really think they meant that for slaves when they wrote it?

so they don't shoot like scared girls cuz they're nervous out of their mind, like all the leake videos show.
interesting.

>AUTOMATIC RIFLES
Ah yes the European who talks about Americasome "gun problem while not knowing anything about it.
You can't buy automatic rifles they were banned in the 80s

You fucking arabs are so left wing it hurts. You all dress like niggers and worship nigger culture. I am not surprised you faggots side with the scum of this country.

How the Bataclan Theater Massacre happened with guns being banned in France.

Why are you shifting our flag to the "shitposting" section of the graph?
We have a shit tons of problems. We have been the spare tire of the Europe for... forever. Our young people have to go abroad for work after univeristy like the sandniggers.
Just shut your trap idiot.

it's 2016. they should know their demographics and change the laws, but they're too dumb to do that. they want to be FREE and enjoy their mass shootings.

Because it's those gun laws that stop someone like obongo from shitting up the country. If gun laws worked brazil wouldn't be on the state it is.

Also, shootings almost never happen on europe because nobody gives a fuck about countries like Italy or Portugal.

>hi, I live in europe.
>what are niggers lol?

>>they are nervous because nigger has a gun

Why don't you get it?

What are you even talking about? You're a terrible troll...

we are talking about nervous cops shooting niggaz.
cant' see the connection with a mass shooting in a club (like the one in orlando).

Guns have been a part of American culture from day one. This mass shooting and gang violence is a new phenomenon. I wonder what changed in recent history...

get what? you're the ones with millions of guns on the streets. you're the ones that want FREEDOM.

More people die of car accidents than mass shootings per year, should we ban cars as well? Because if someone wants to kill someone, they will find a way, be it knives, cars, even fucking sharp sticks, it's not a gun problem, it's a mental problem.

they're nervous because they've been trained to expect to be killed by wild animals or ptsd war veterans.

if we remove the niggers, and give our war vets the help they deserve instead of what we tell them they need, all will be right in the world.

We didn't have these problems until the cold war and beyond and they've only gotten really bad since the 80's.

Just because guns are banned doesn't mean there aren't any guns in circulation or that cops are relaxed.

Also if we are to look at police misconduct across the world US doesn't compare to any random 2nd or 3rd world nation.

so you think cops are not nervous thinking of how many people carry a gun. in italy they don't point guns at you all the time. NEVER. do you know why?

US cops are nervous cuz theres millions of niggers on the street, you fucking tomato-nigger

Because if you kill an italian you'll have his entire family seeking you for revenge.

They're probably nervous because niggers do dumb violent shit. But I guess niggers have never really killed cops unprovoked, so maybe you're right.

Let me explain my previous statement in more depth so your dumbass can interpret it: I'm glad they're (the cops) nervous, it shows that the people (American citizens) still have control over them.

Please just ignore my fellow countryman.

He's just a troll, and stupid.

He speaks like here don't happen anything, yet there are places like Naples where the police/state has control over NOTHING, and you can get shot just by being at the wrong place at the wrong times.

He's a bad troll and he's getting the attention.

dumb cuck poster

He didn't shoot because he was just nervous, it was literally a clutch move for survival.

People who have guns don't worry because they know if someone else has a gun all they have to do is be a quick draw.

If I see a holstered gun and the guy looks friendly I'm not shaking in my boots, chances are I'd strike up a conversation with him.

The only people we do actually worry about are criminals, which is why we have guns on our persons at all times.

Criminals don't care about laws, they would have the guns one way or another, so yeah... Your argument is bullshit.

this thread is about nervous cops shooting at niggaz in places where lots of people have guns. this is the difference with italy, for example. do you understand?

What a huge faggot you are OP

I don't know.

Qhy is Switzerland safer than you despite having lax gun laws?

really?
I think they would be less nervous if millions of niggaz had less guns.
do you think this is false?

because swiss are FUCKING RICH.

100% false. would you be less nervous around a pack of hungry wolves just because they didnt have guns? niggers are super predators.

$100 shieeeeeeeeet! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! $100

really?
so you think less guns on the steets of naples would be a bad thing?

Kek, silly pancetta-nigger. They're not nervous because everyone has guns...they're nervous because
BLACKS have guns.

I've had atleast 10+ interactions with police, and it's pretty easy not to get shot.

>they are nervous because of niggers

ftfy

we don't have millions of "niggaz with guns" in italy.
cops are 1000 less nervous.
I like it that way.
you enjoy your devastating mass shootings.

so you think there should be some gun control or you just like it this way?

how would you resolve this shit?
less or more guns for niggaz?

Look. You're either a nigger, a baiter, or a liberal cuck of the worst kind.

Either way, you're not going to get serious responses.

Seriously, niggs don't obey guns laws. The majority of shootings in Chicago, Baltimore, etc., are gang related. They have illegal guns bought on the streets. No guns laws will stop that, and that is atleast 50% of it. It's said over and over, we don't have a gun problem but a nigger problem.

I'd be perfectly will to do something about gun show sales, but even that if a same amount of guns that become illegal.

Man Italy is a fucking nice country

>wanting smaller death toll
left wing

nice argument faggot

is there any damage to be done to a gun if i paint my rounds?

People still have control over cops ?
So why do you have cops ?

>We have been the spare tire of the Europe for... forever

Don't be too hard on yourself, at least you aren't Greece, Spain or Portugal

>We live in one of the most history places on earth and treat it like shit because we are ignorant niggers

Well at least you don't have that problem LOL

Sorry Fredo, but I won't be lectured to by a third world nation that was conquered by niggers.

True that, we should give a gun to everybody, so there's won't be another shooting...What kind of logic it is ?
And to be honest Bataclan and before Charlie hebdo was helped by secret services

explain paris and brussels, faggot

If you paint little arrows on them they get a 20% speed boost

can anyone allowed to own a firearm back this man's claim?

There, there you are a stupid idiot, you see?
We have gun control, yet there are zones where even bastard 14 years old can get an illegal guns and roam with it NO PROBLEM.

You don't fix society by removing guns, you fix society by removing crime.

And that's something that will never happen anywhere due crime = business so even govt's get their hands on the honey pot.

It doesn't help in every situation. Dallas was trained, had multiple shooting spots staked out at different level...they were serious. No civilian would've been particularly helpful I'm guessing.

Bataclan was one dude (or 2) shooting up a closed in space with one main exit and a back. That would've been a
Situation where are civilian could've taken them out.

If it helps I meant to say "Go Faster Stripes" instead

nope
get out of here with that half-assed argument
>no citizen in n. korea has a private owned gun
>government still nervous of citizens to point of full control

Romania overthrew Ceausescu by sheer numbers and crowd strength, not just sheer weaponry.

sage

What about if the cops get nervous when you declare to leave the EU? Nervous that you're going to defeat the globalist scheme? Then what? Have fun with your no guns. Vote for the Jew, goyim, or we shoot!

italians arent really white are they ?

How many times did an armed civilian take a mad shooter out ?

>they are nervous because everybody around blacks never relax

Yep, I wonder how and why these niggers came to your beautiful country

Our ancestors were retarded and brought them here. We should have enslaved some Eurotrash instead.

Oh sure, because banning guns magically turn every single criminal magically disappear.

Nor does Switzerland and they have fuck tonnes of guns and easy access.

Yeah we really should have quarantined them to our national sports teams instead.

Because their average IQ is 30 points higher than burgers. Next question.

Okay, to answer less autistically, the truth is that America is a really fucking violent country with a really fucking shitty culture. (Comparatively.)

Nuke Burgerstan

Your ancestors were eurotrash, retard

nigs don't get their guns legally anyway

because of the fucking Dutch and Portuguese

Probably playing the long Jew

So Italians are like niggers?