Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

just because an*los are disgusting does not mean we are good looking

Bullshit m8

>in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country

Except for all the wars and travelling armies.

Because appearance is extremely important in some parts of the US. weightlifting isn't taboo and is even encouraged for women. Also being healthy is a wealth status as healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food

Americans are ugly though, but of course, in Angloland a 2/10 American is a 10/10

mixing is enriching
british women age so poorly for this reason i assume

middle class status symbol

all wh*tes look the same

>appearance is extremely important in some parts of the US
In what parts exactly?

Never seen a pretty American in my lifetime.

Maybe what you mean is degrees of "not too ugly"?

Their pop singers are pretty good.

California

>mfw i see a white girl

>wh*Tes
>good looking

California

I have a question, why are you both eating the memes of 8chan /leftypol/. You're literally pawns of their meme machine.

>People in tv and films =/= normal people
It's like you're one of those weebs who thinks Japs are like my animes.

You tried with this low quality bait

>Why are white Americans so good looking?

We're really not. Most white americans are scotch-irish mutts and we have a pretty bad obesity problem. Most people here are pretty ugly.

It's just that we have 320,000,000 people in this country, so we have a really large pool from which to find attractive ones.

We would be a lot better looking if we were not so fat on average. The thing is americans are super shallow and narcissistic.

because cosmetic surgeries. white people are very much into face lifting

only celebrities do that here, but we do all get our teeth worked on. We're obsessed with straight white teeth.

What memes?

korean girls are obsessed about changing their face

you have shit taste and should kill yourself

With that pic i was trying to imply that white girls make me horny, because i'm Brazilian, which means i'm brown, which means any white girl makes me horny, get it now?

do you want to become asian?

>it's the /leftypol/ boogeyman!!

embarrassing

Well, technically i already look Asian because i'm white + 1/8 native, which resulted in me looking like a hapa for some reason. So unless being an actual Asian would help me get some weeb girls, i would rather not be Asian.

*kills myself*

hapa grils are beautiful. come home asian man!

>healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food
Please stop this meme.

of course healthy food is more expensive.
raw meat fish seafood fresh vegetables etc etc
vs roman noodles and microwave meals ewww

Giv citizenship.

shes Armenian

*Armenian-American

Taylor Swift has lots of non white admixture.
Most ''white'' americans have some percentage of native american or black (in most cases black) blood.
That's why they look good

Idiot, the purer the better. Best looking White yanks come from two or three Northern European ethnicities

>that's why the look good
t. hideous subhuman Hamburg-Kanake

The black American male is a God

somebody has to rangeban the ''bavarian'' ''''russian''''

>BRD-mongrel is jealous of monoethnic bloodlines
Colour me suprised.
>strong jaws, brutal skull, dark hair, green-pronounced hazel eyes
He looks local enough for me