Future Race War In 'Murica

Take a seat Sup Forums, have a beer, we need to talk.

As a Serbian living in the teaparty, I want to know something:

>Are you Americans actually preparing for a race war on the kind of level that we did in kebab removal of the 90's?
But this time both blacks & whites do equal amount of destruction ?

Have you got access to weapons to defend your families homes & neighbourhoods ?

Whether you're black or white GET IN HERE.

>THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=S5TnPjOd_To

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLRzR5UwdXo
youtube.com/watch?v=626Kfa1ts54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is America there are weapons everywhere.
I'm not sure if we are reaching full scale race war yet so I'm not preparing

Going 9n a date with a QT red pilled girl Saturday. Thinking of going to buy my first handgun and take her. She loves this shit.

And risk jail time in an American prison by fucking around with guns? No thanks, I'd rather get executed by a roody poo.

Yugoslavia or Northern Ireland. Take your pick.

But yeah. Big parts of the USA looks pretty fucked if black violence continues to escalate.

This was from when I just started getting ready. I just don't want this to fuck up my form four application for my new suppressor.

This guy here. I hope you break triple digit dead nigger count.

Man, I hope they do before they're 40% white, otherwise i'll be S. Africa on a bigger scale with spics

you need to start #I'mReady on twitter with pics like these, I wanna see the liberal media shit their pants

>taking a knife to a chess fight

Why people are calling it race war while its People vs Police war?

Americans need to have local meetups so you can organize. A racewar is incoming and if you are defenceless you will die.

sounds comfy, buy two

oy! that's ground for a swoggering!

>local meetups so you can organize

And get arrested by the same FBI that orchestrated the Dallas attack? Sure.

Until law and order collapses we can't really organize much of anything to defend ourselves in the US, the informants and surveillance are too excessive.

I'm not going hunting that's sic they're still basically human beings. That and I don't want to draw more attention. I already fucked up and revealed my prepping power level at work. A few of the no gun cucks already stated that in case of happenings they plan to hide at my house. Not looking forward to kicking them out at gun point. That being said if the brown hord comes to my door I will be taking as many as I can. That scar now sports a high power Leopold Mk four. I can reach out remove taco and din due's out to about 1000 meters. My go to for up close is an AR180 with m193 that 1 in 12 twist 18.5 pipe basically turns them into 55 grain light armor piercing soul extractors.

Yugoslavia didn't have a race war. All parties were white. Serbs basically removed their own people. To this day they think they were protecting Europe from the kebabs when really they made it look like Africa.

>As a Serbian living in the teaparty
So which are you? A pathetic coward from the Krajina or a pathetic coward from Bosnia?

>All parties were white
Turkish rape babies aren't white.

Evidence?

You sound a bit gun-willing, man. That's close to sadistic.

>SUPERIOR THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=TLRzR5UwdXo

weak sauce m8
Using this as evidence is like citing ICP or video games as a cause of violence. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=626Kfa1ts54

I hope US degenerates into a Balkan tier civil war. I need some good reality programming to follow.

I've been personally investigated over comments I made online almost 20 years ago

Fake terror plots instigated by police informants are regularly 'exposed' on the news

The Snowden revelations show we're all being constantly spied on

If you got together a group of guys to try to prepare to defend your city during a civil disorder, you'd find yourself being accused of plotting to blow up a bridge or something in short order

There's no safe way to organize anymore, they're always watching, Sup Forums is basically the only place you can discuss this stuff now because the noise drowns out everything

Was there a thread on here that discussed this before it happened? If so, do you have the link? We all know about the Snowden documents and the impact such a revelation has had, why do you think people still go to this aidsfest?

Friendly reminder that, if we are victorious, we must show no mercy to the vanquished. Whether we give them helicopter rides or mass graves, no leftist can be allowed to remain once the smoke has cleared

The US isn't as geographically segregated as Yugoslavia. Our civil war will be The Troubles on a massive scale

TRS has pool parties all the time and they've never had a problem

Over paranoia is counter productive you need to meet up and organise with right wingers around you

>that scar now ...

There is no scar in your pic, dumbshit.

It's in my first post dingus
See

I'm posting old photos from my old address because I don't want some cartel faggot with a grinder to steal my shit while I'm at work.

I have a secret.

It's how police will "win" the war.

It would be like me giving a 2 year old what he wants at all times. He would eat ice cream til he crisis from diabetes.

#1. Nigs don't want police around?
#2. Ok.
#3. Play yakety sax as they slaughter each other at increased rate
#4. Laugh and point

It's already happening in some places.