L E G I ⨂ N

will the story progress tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nsmTReftEt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a carrot on a stick show.

Basically the viewers will constantly assume it will only get better because the setup is so great.

So to answer your question : Probably not.

Nope. They want a second season so don't expect the show to go anywhere all that fast.

>LICK MY PINK BUTTHOLE!
WTF????

I had trouble making it through the first episode, ended up checking the progress of the episode at least 3 times it was that dull.

I'm not qualified to say anything about it from watching the first episode alone but it felt like a fuck around to watch.

Hats off to you guys for making it through the other episodes though, you've got a better attention span than I do.

and you think it will get one?

FX president said it's a "limited and finite story", and will have "short seasons with no filler". So they can cancel it whenever they want and be like "see, told ya!". Though I do believe Hawley said he imagines a final episode count between 30 and 40.

Who knows, FX spent all their pity on The Americans this year and are fresh out.

Next epiosde when and where?

I hope so, OP. If we get one more "David's memories" episode, I'm gonna scream. We need to see David do stuff. Also, we need to learn what the fuck that yellow eyed guy is.

dude it's FX

will they continue from where they left?
>DYE Lenny giving evil advices to David, David telekinetically blows up The Eye
>calms down, heals qt Kerry

it's all in his fucking head probably

Someone has a stream? And when was It's always sunny in philadelphia?

Thoughts?
youtu.be/nsmTReftEt8

I hope not. Drive away the last of the plebs so I can enjoy the show in peace while they go back to watching fucking Flash or whatever other CW shit they love.

get a tv poorfag

wheres his huge Benimaru Nikkaido hair?

That would be great.

The truth is most first seasons suck and are made up of a lot of dialogue because of one thing:

Talk is cheap. Literally.

bullshit, but I believe it

I'm not going to buy an abo for american tv.

Has it been on fishnetflix yet though?

>Talk is cheap. Literally.

Shut the hell up

No. The story can't progress past David being broken because the mutants he's based off of in X-Men is extremely powerful and if he ever gained control, then no more enemies could ever pose a threat. The show is doomed to be about him regaining his sanity, so basically memory episodes every week

Which is something i will enjoy to be honest.

popcorn time has it

his stories are more about personalitys fighting for his body. so if we do see legion do any crazy shit its mostlikely going to be when someone else is in control

I want to know what the stars said to him!

Episode 1 during the escape scene, the telekinetic guy throwing people like a god is never seen again, nor does anyone speak to him. Pretty sure that was an alter.

Probably not but as long as Aubrey Plaza is there I'm satisfied

That'll just be deus ex machina situations when it looks like he's cornered

I've been thinking about that

People were shitting on the scene but pretty sure it has been done like that because most of it wasn't real.

The only people that think it's not progressing are the idiots that need muh splosions

I hope so since every episode thus far has been the same thing over and over and over and over.

>David is crazy!
>David can do whole lotta stuff! Wow if only he could control himself! We need him!
>The bad guys are after David!
>David goes crazy and does some crazy shit under high emotional pressure

>David is put in a life or death situation
>His loved one are about to die
>He grows some confidence
>Literally turns into god

There, now you don't have to watch it anymore.

>even fans think this show sucks

lel

where are you fags?

how did you do that with the x-man sign in the middle lmao are you also fans of the xman sereis i loked the cartoons buts the movees are also their to watch which is what im no them from 2 lol yo which is your fav movee mines favorit was the one were the wolverine comes with the claws and says to the guys i am maaddd but the other guys says back he is mad now lmao

dem butts

B8 is week

The beginning of last episode and now this episode made me feel like I missed something, like an entire episode

Her butt is kino

>dat gap
agreed

love me some rachel keller butt

right here, familiar

there is also a thread here

I feel like it would be a pretty popular show on netflix or whatever, so that might save it.

This is a great episode. Already showing the escalating of the plot and the culmination of all the fake memories we've been watching.

FX renews stuff with less than stellar ratings all the time

I wouldn't worry, bros.

tell that to terriers

rip in piss terriers, gone too soon

So if Lenny was some fat junkie does that mean he was the one that got transported between the wall or did she just take on the role of David's friend once he was in the psych ward and she actually died?

I'm wondering because if it was the fat junkie the whole time then where did David get her image from?

Yellow demon confirmed for controlling david, obviously

ehh, they've learned from their mistakes since then. Plus this is true kino, surely Fox recognizes this

seems like.

syd was raped by kang

I really don't care about the dangling MYSTERIES or capekino, I just find the show a genuine pleasure to watch on many levels. Dan Stevens's performance is great and Syd a cute.

>frogs, paper hitlers, perfect girls you cant touch, evil fat guys, autist, and schizos with magic.

what is this show about?

are we in the Sup Forums thread? wtf is going on here?

>Sydney originally tricks a guy into having sex with her by disguising as someone else
>Sydney gets fucked by Shadow King disguised as someone else

Pottery

mental illness

Well that's out the window, cause this episode wrapped up a ton of stuff.

>A 16yo woman rapes a man

>it's a deus ex machina device that let's you stop the creature if you get your collar on it

Not really

yes, why the greentext?

Just thinking of the feminists... made me laugh

>first episode was great
>every subsequent episode has been average
Is there a name for this? I feel like every modern TV series suffers from this phenomenon.

Tonight's episode is fucking great. Up there with the first.

dat fucking ending

DROPPED

WHAT THE FUCK
H
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

wut

This ep was great. Only thing I didn't like was that it implied all the different images we saw. The dog, angry boy and fat man are all the same evil personality, when I was hoping they'd all be different and it was just fat mans turn

I concur

There are at least 2 more episodes, so calm yer tits.

Are people that confused? It's obvious the asylum is his mind, and all those people are different personalities.

>David and Syd fuck
>beautiful Syd ass
>David's use of powers at Division 3 looked great
>Shadow King pretty much confirmed as an attachment of Davids mind
>That silent bit with the eerie tension
>that ending that basically confirms they're all his personalities for the people who don't read the comics
This episode was fucking amazing

>will the story progress tonight?

No.
Unless you consider him discovering he's adopted progression. We already know that he is the son of Charles Xavier, so even that isn't progression for us.

nothing in my post implied I was confused

story progression != audience learning new information

pretty sure everything in the show has been in davids head.
>first his head was a mental institution, structured but with crazies roaming around
>syd got the wheel, freaked out, and tried to separate all the personalities by locking them away
>then we see davids escape from captivity, or the david personality's escape from the mental elementals that are trying to maintain normalcy i.e. hunt down the mutant personalities
>then summerland where mutant personalities are allowed to interact and flourish while still being separate, the visual of the bunk beds i think alludes to this.
>also normie personalities are being detained like the dr and amy
>david lets amy personality free, leaves dr in timeout
>now wacky shit happens and we're back in the mental hospital structure
>but instead of normies in charge it's the DYE and his patients are all mutants
>DYE is vying to become the dominant personality and also to control all of those powers

this also explains how kerry/carey and benny/lenny work. They're both just fuzzy memories of pairs of people with similar names, so in fact none of the characters are real, they are davids perception of themselves. im outta weed

they aren't his fucking personalities

Unfolding of story = story progression = the audience learning more new information

Yes. You have a problem with this? Care to explain instead of implying you know better when really you do not?

story progression = things fuckings happening ya dip

they love him

I think it's not that kind of show. This show seems to focus more on David's psychological developments, than specific events.

But we have 3 more eps. A lot can happen in that time.

THAT ENDING HOLY FUCK.
>The Horror atmosphere for the second half of the show
>The silence and haunting music like in Insidious
>The David Lynch Vibes every fucking scene
This and Logan are true capekino holy fuck

Yess sir

He is legion!
Not the dynamic duo

Just because

DUDE DID ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED EVEN MATTER OR EVEN HAPPEN: The show.

>He saves his family member from those that kidnapped her.

That makes up at least 30 feature films right there. I guess they had no story progression either. God damnit I bit the b8

right i forgot how concerned Fox is with keeping true to the source material

WARNING:PATRICIAN THEORYThe yellow eyed man is Mojo, ruler of the mojoverse, a dystopian dimension where TV rules everything and everything is done for the sake of entertainment then televised to a perpetually viewing audience. He represents David's ability to read the viewer's mind through your tv set but it's faint.

I really hoped he was Mojo, but Shadow King is seeming more and more likely. But who knows. Maybe they'll kinda merge the two or some shit.

why dids her orgasm noise sound more like a rollercoaster-ride noise?

that's questions

>story progression = things fuckings happening ya dip

Things have happened.
We don't know what is real or imagined. We know he doesn't know what is real or imagined, but parts of him do know.
Through the events of "things" happening we're able to conclude his awareness, but we don't know whose real, or what is imagined.
There are only 3 episodes left of the season so we'll either discover all of it is imagined, or which parts.

I think his girlfriend is imagined, and I'm kind of bothered by how in the last episode the man with the curly hair switched with his girlfriend, and they didn't follow up with that. The show conveniently acted as if it never happened.

>unspoilers the spoiler
>posts maximum pleb shadowking theory
i'm thinking of a word that rhymes with reddyt