/brit/

the future of thailand is diverse and it is beautiful edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ&index=274&list=PLed79jNiW2ApmAHFIe0wLyvwrnocL8IpJ
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&index=276&list=PLed79jNiW2ApmAHFIe0wLyvwrnocL8IpJ
youtube.com/watch?v=4_rlKMk1KvI
soundcloud.com/android_402/bare-the-tundra
youtube.com/watch?v=kIP7HPYSr-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

virgin fuckwit

normal people in australia dont even give a fuck about "yanks".

Traveled all around SEA and ausses loved yakns

lonely little said shut-ins like you are the only ones that sperg out over it. pathetic little weasel. can't imagine being a virgin NEET in australi (normie the country)

australia has one of the lowest opinion of yanks in the world

glad a bruce has finally destroyed that yank's awful gimmick

Not being pedantic you literal retard. You haven't given me one reason why pistols shouldn't be banned over assault rifles. An assault rifle ban would be meaningless anyway because those big scary guns that you hate so much would still be around.

Thought that was the Krauts

Based vietlad

I said PICK UP THE SOAP

personally love yanks

the 500 year rampage of the yank must at last come to an end

pissant. aussies fucking love americans.

youd know if you left your house once in a while

Don't mind yanks
Only know a few irl and they're pretty sound but ones online can be shit
then again, who doesn't have cunts from their cunts be cunts online

youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ&index=274&list=PLed79jNiW2ApmAHFIe0wLyvwrnocL8IpJ

choon

Gay poof fagboi

In the end it matters little. There will be no gun control. If such a thing was unrealistic during Obama's administration it certainly won't happen with a GOP led congress and Trump. A moot point really and we should drop it.

imagining some pasty manlet sex tourist wearing this shirt and having quite the chuckle desu

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
absolute BANGER

Is this the real thread?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

quite ambivalent on yanks, in some ways my upbringing as a stringent radical centrist prevents me from holding strong opinions one way or another

looks like something alan would wear

*ware
fucking thick yank cunt

Not sure if it's since I started using Sup Forums but I genuinely struggle to watch the news these days. It's just painful. Anyone else the same way?

pretended to be a yank once at a party and a couple of people had a go at me, and not in a nice way desu

yanks are a product of their socio-economic circumstances and I can't justify associating their latent imbecility with race or ethnicity

pretended to be an aussie and then sucked off a yank bloke

aussies love yanks

Not likely to be infringed, so fucking drop it. Sick of politics in /brit/

Is this just fantasy?

haven't owned or watched television since 2010

Edgy

not afraid to wear pink lad

any drug smuggling man in? thinking about taking six kilos of dominican methamphetamine into indonesia smuggled up my asshole but worried about the death penalty

couldn't afford a digital one?

caring what other people think of you is peak runt behavior

went out for drinks last night and this NYC yank was going on about how much she hated Donald Trump and she said "Donald Trump is not my president he's not my president I didn't vote for him" and a load of the foreigners were in agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&index=276&list=PLed79jNiW2ApmAHFIe0wLyvwrnocL8IpJ

beautiful song

need alcohol to enjoy most things nowadays

bit sad really

Why would you when you can just watch everything online with no ads?

what about green hats and green bags?
is that a thing in Vietnam?
here it means you're a cuck but young people don't care and it's only old farts who'll think you're a cuck

He used to have a distinctly shittier personality before moving to Vietnam. Now he's chill, he lifts and has acquired a superior fashion sense and GFs. Truly magical what south east Asia does to you.

hate white people
hate black people
love brown people
simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=4_rlKMk1KvI

love the police

there are people retarded enough to play this song at their wedding

6kg is a lot of meth to be hiding up your farter m8

can i get a kangaroo as a pet

CALLE

piggy-loving rorke scum

#blacklivesmatter

fuck the police

soundcloud.com/android_402/bare-the-tundra

insane tune

>Yanks supply us with advanced nuclear ICBMs
>American military bases all over UK
>UK troops train in the US routinely
>Massive intelligence sharing
>fought together in every major conflict for about 20 years

Anyone who doesn't love Murrca is a Muslim or left faggot

green hat and bag?
idk what you mean by this

Edgy

was listening to don't fear the reaper before i clicked this link and found the opening riff creepily similar

it's not the fact that it's pink it's the fact that it says "BADMAN"

you're not a hard cunt at all

What's with this trend in contemporary journalism whereby the headline is basically telling you what to think and feel, or why you NEED to know before you've even read the fucking article?

wearing a green hat or a green bag in China is a way to say you're a literal cuckhold
heard it was a thing in other Asian countries too

if guns are banned because they kill people then cars and alcohol should be too

just demolished the gun control runts with a single argument

Need Emma Watson to drive a steamroller over my bollocks tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIP7HPYSr-0

*listens to a tune*

Tbf they only support us when it benefits them. Suez, Falklands, EU, every time the UK's wanted to do it's own thing the US has pressured it into obeying.

How do normies not get sick of listening to the same songs over and over? Have heard this song playing from opposite me multiple times every day for like a month now at least

not an argument

Anyone that likes Yanks is content with the present and ignorant of the past

love when writers put their moral conclusions in the title

great gimmick

cater to the Sup Forums market who doesn't even read the article

You fucked it

I've never heard of this
lots of people wear olive drab military looking hats though

>Anyone that likes Yanks is content with the present and ignorant of the past

normingtons aren't even human, they're just a glib facsimile of higher forms of life

in many ways they are simply cells of bacteria on a petri dish being observed by the bemused scientist, an allegory for both god and the non-normie both

it provides a prototype for whatever current event it is, making whatever the article says stick just a little more than before
the point is so that the main premise of the article is the least possible thing you could remember about it

the "you NEED to read this" thing is just to get clicks.

Hate modern times
Love pints
Simple as

>Tbf they only support us when it benefits them. Suez, Falklands, EU, every time the UK's wanted to do it's own thing the US has pressured it into obeying.

i cant be arsed to type a proper reply but in the suez the soviets backed egypt and in the falklands reagen offered us a us carrier since he wanted to fuck maggie so much

poo in ass hehehe

americans in real life are fine. americans on Sup Forums are shit tier

Suez

Everyone dresses like this here anyway so I don't feel too much like a sore thumb

can't imagine being god and constantly having to intervene in the lives of the beings you've created, knowing that they've deviated so far from the path of righteousness that they're essentially destined for the fires of hell

poo poo willy in the bum
poo poo on my willy poo in bum

>normingtons aren't even human, they're just a glib facsimile of higher forms of life

>in many ways they are simply cells of bacteria on a petri dish being observed by the bemused scientist, an allegory for both god and the non-normie both

Blacks need to arm themselves against white supremacists like Stephen Paddock. Here's why it's important to you.
~ Larry Rubenbergstein

Can't imagine being unable to imagine something.

THIS POST

see

god doesnt exist

Try to imagine a cube that is also a sphere

Good lad

this man confronts you on the tube and calls you a runt

what do you do

>excuse me sir, here is your kids menu

*fart*

hehe

hehe

*fart agen*

Prove it. And don't give me any burden of proof nonsense, you claimed God doesn't exist as if it were a fact.

Done and done. The Sphube is beautiful.

10 Ways To Prove That Everyone Who Is Not Communist Is A Nazi (OPINION)

are you bald alan or do you shave it on purpose

um, sweaty, if God doesn't exist, how does Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second have the right to rule xxxx
didn't think that one through did you
she's literally god's gal

enjoy developing and thinking about technology but i hate its real world uses
don't think i could work with computers for that reason

Get hard

i am a bank arbiter a clesco industriyes but i am thinking of moving to the new hotel in town with my barbarara

On purpose