PETITION TO RECOGNIZE BLM AS A TERROR GROUP

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
SPREAD THIS TO MILO AND TRUMP'S SONS SIGN THIS PETITION COPY N PASTE LINK OR THEY WILL FILTER OUR VOTRS

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is jumping the gun. Wait until it's confirmed this group is in cahoots with BLM.

The shooters are clearly in cahoots with BLM
But it won't be stated as such on the news, ever, because das raycis

And the fact that BLM has not, and will not, disavow the actions of these snipers, but is actually doing the opposite and supporting their actions.

No dude, fuck that

If they're gonna rush to judgement in an irrational emotional rampage, we'll do the same

> he thinks enough signatures on a petition will make something happen.

No one reads or makes those besides mentally challenged adults.

Shill

BLM has done more shit in the last 2 years than the KKK has in the last 30.

They should be on the list, whether they take credit for Dallas or not.

> we'll do the same
> WE'LL

Can I sign ?
Also i don't think obama will get against niggers

lmaoo stay mad white boys. We gonna pop a cap in yo ass

I'll pop a penis in your ass :)

How does that make me a shill? Im just telling you that change.org is literally a place to cry about things and nothing more. That goes for right and left. But somehow your fucking brain cant understand so you resort to spouting "shill." While you're at it you forgot to call me a cuck and nigger aswell. Cmon get all your buzzwords out and post "lord kek." While im still here you fucking idiot.

>this wop

lel ok mario

lmao whitey my dick pops in yo mum's ass avery night

im pretty sure this is illegal and signing any petition like this against minorities will be seen as a hate crime and have all of you put on lists to be tracked by the government since its a violation of US federal law.

I stand with my brothas in America so that we can kill white ppls

I'm seriously getting tired of playing fair.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Ma fottiti negro di merda

He is not italian, just a shitskin

mamma mia lets'a eat da spaghetti al olio!

>roleplaying as a nigger in Sup Forums
Sad

lol u white boys can't do shit about us or yo government gonna kill ya cuz ur racist.
We gonna fuck you women an kill yo whote pussy ass

Ha you got me
10/10 would bait again

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

the ride never ends

man u whiteys really be mad. Maybe cuz u know im right and ur dick is small.
id be maaad 2 if i wuz a whhite boy

that nigger gene still stong in you huh

man im black as fuck. im from Cameroon and gonna fuck shit up

im part american, so yall gotta recognise my signature right? well i signed it anyway

Hate to break it to you Summerfriend, but if you're in the USA and on this board your IP is already tracked by the Feds.

The more you know!

This.

We can't let them push us around. Fuck them. Yes, they're niggers. I'm done being polite. Call me edgy. Just get it over with.

>im pretty sure this is illegal and signing any petition like this against minorities will be seen as a hate crime and have all of you put on lists to be tracked by the government since its a violation of US federal law.

Who cares?

spread this as far and wide as you all can.

fuck off pussy bitch. the time to mark these domestic terrorists as such has LONG since passed. even IF this has nothing to do with them, it's still time to name those turds for what they are: TERRORISTS.

u try shit white boy u gonna end up six feet under. Don't push us blacks or we fuck you up

The action is right user, but your justification is bad. Get the petition started now. Even if it doesn't make the required signatures at least it can get some media attention.

The left and MSM will use this situation to divert attention away from HRC. There will be no choice but to ride out that wave so the next best thing will be to at least make BLM look bad.

>Italy
Kek, I'd be worried if I was a tomato

Can we make the same like with the Brexit petition? Using scripts to push this thing..

Lmao whitey. I'm not a shitlian. I'm black af

>I'm black af
Yes, I understood that from the flag

We could try.

POST YUOR BLACK HAND WITH A PAPER WITH SUP /POL WITH TIMESTAMP THEN

really chink ?
Italian are whites

>Italian are whites
You're no Australia, stop shitposting

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yea got here with a boat. Now i wanna got to Germany or Sweden
lmao u need to see my black cock so that u can cry white boy?

No, only north Italy is white

so fucking what wihtey. i get money and i get pussy soon. fuck you and shit the fuck up

Are you retarded mate

BLM =/= minorities.

I'm south italian and white.
like , really, sun burns me in summer

Not really a surprise

> betition

lmao u whites don't even have dicks that why u dont have babis

>No really guys
>I'm white
Kekkerino friendo

Funny how britfags can never hide that terrible accent, even when writing

Bump for controversy.

Signed it

delete this

Signed it. Where else can we shill this?

Twitter, facebook, YouTube, and alt chans

trumps sons signing this would be bad for trump.

OP knows this.

Fuck off OP.

How would it be bad for Trump?
t. OP

signed as Dick Shillington

This means the shooter was black too? I was reading about a woman and two guys in a Mercedes too involved. But they don't say the race.

Were they black guys? I just wake up from my 2nd nap of the day.

CNN says one of the shooter is a guy named Sam Hyde

Leave Sam Hyde alone, he dindu nuffin.

Can you outmonkey the monkyies?

Everywhere. If we learned anything from the 2nd Referendum movement after Brexit it's that the Vatican City is always down for some shit.

>lmao u whites don't even have dicks that why u dont have babis
Atleast I'm not black

Whites do everything the Blacks do, but better.

It's Soros' private army.
One arm won't compromise the other intentionally.

>BLM becomes terror group
>millions protest all around America
>martial law declared to handle terror group uprisings

Someone make a script so we can get it to a significant number like Brexit, and they will be forced to air it on the news.

you mean whites are better at being apes than blacks are.
got it. go get them king kong!

There you got targets. With name and picture.

DEATH SQUADS GET EM

I mean that Eminem is the best selling rapper.
>inb4 Moonman

Would you like me to summon my army of popes again?

and I meant if you start acting like them you are no longer better.

God wills it.

Yes

We're getting pretty far in the weeds here. You're right, but my point is that White people can out-nigger the nigger. That was the original issue.

it can't.
once you do the nigger, you become the nigger.
white acting nigger stops being white. if you fight fire with fire, in the end all you left with is scorched earth.

SPREAD THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA USE SCRIPTS EVERYONE WHOM IS OR IS NOT AMERICAN SIGN THE PETITION

((( )))

No you fucking autists, it'll be seen as fraud and ignored.
Why do you always want to shoot yourselves in the foot whenever an opportunity arises where we can actually discredit the lefty retards without cheating?

So you're not gonna tell me why? Typical shill.

It worked with brexit.

Whatever you say spaghetti nigger.

the problem is you think you're enemy is dumber than you and it shows. Nothing you say reads as sincere and nobody here is stupider than you.

If you're paid you're new and if you're not you're just an idiot. I'd do your job better.

You know, Mr. Cohen, it always ends like that. If democracies fail at dealing with the serious issues, the public screams for radical measures and the radicals take the playing field, on which the most ruthless wins the fight. It was so in the Weimar Republic. You are right about scorched earth though. Although I have to add: at this moment the USA seem a lot more corrupt than the Weimar Republic, although their deep state seems efficient, cold blooded and hungry for war.

t. Shill

I'm not saying 'don't deal with it' im saying 'don't focus too much on beating your enemies that you become them'

Hey quick off-topic question for you, what's with all that weird music you listen to?

What music do I listen to my (((greatest ally.)))

>it's another e-petition episode

Sad pathetic literal niggers lol. This is all you faggots do is troll petitions and frog posts. Enjoy your decline

>implying that's you

Wow

He who struggles with demons may take heed, that he shall not become them.

yup. there ways to solve problems without being a baboon about it.