Are aliens real Sup Forums

Are aliens real Sup Forums
Like what fbibro said, are they watching from other planets? Why aren't they trying to reach us?
Pic somewhat related?

Other urls found in this thread:

exopolitics.org/european-commission-president-says-he-spoke-to-leaders-of-other-planets-about-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=GU0wTDvfbN4
youtube.com/watch?v=kk4uddaHdDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lB-bJWsIG_o&app=desktop
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did fbi bro say about ayy lmaos

they have reached us

yes we are real, AYYMA

That they exist, and are watching us from other planets

Yes, they existed here on earth long before human came to existence. They really don't care about us. It's similar to how you watch insect but they are more wise and peaceful.

exopolitics.org/european-commission-president-says-he-spoke-to-leaders-of-other-planets-about-brexit/

No. We live in an enclosed dome.

There is alien life in the ocean.

Fucking space voyeurs

that black theme is such a pain to read

Ofc aliens exist. The universe is huge

we are the dominant species in the universe. Aliens are good at creati g their atmosphere, some are better at propulsion but, we are the all around best aliens
We kicked the moon aliens ass. We even bombed them. Bitch is they are Aracnids. They eat cetain mined minerals on the moon.

When we have time to get our propulsion on we will be the most advanced aliens in tge cosmos.

today is national disclosure day. lord Kek wills disclosure to preemptively end the coming race war.

FBIanon is a fedora faggot, so his first inclination to something supernatural is to call it alieums.

Nevermind the fact that all of our elders knew there were demons and such in existence millenia ago.

No, no, it's alieums. Or Ghosts. Anything but what's in the Bible.

Waiting for somebody to post with one of these again.

Yes they are real.

Yes and I've seen a UFO. Dead serious here's where it went down.

Right along the top of the tree line nearly at the center of this picture. Its was there for 1.5 seconds. And as soon as I noticed it ,, it was gone. Basically disappeared into a circular vector.looking shape. (as if you were to turn off an old television n. The way the tv kind of zeros out in the middle)

The craft was very stereotypical looking. Maybe 9.5 to 11 feet long. General flying saucer type body with an /^^^\ type top. Something I'll never forget. Just sat there speechless for a bit

They can't interfere with us due to the prime directive.

too many fucking planets out there for there to not be ayys

if it's one in a quadrillion chance of life at all, that's still trillions of planets in the universe with life

Hey whats going on in here?

Kirk broke that shit like every episode

Pic Related has a "Smudge"

this kind of flash?
youtube.com/watch?v=GU0wTDvfbN4

They do. I became alien after too much samba and caipirinhas.

>aliens watching us from other planets
Nah m8 they watch you from the sidewalk outside home depot and while mowing your lawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=kk4uddaHdDE

I really wish he elaborated more on this. I want to know if we were put here because of them, taking on a composition based on this planet (ape like) yet the universal structure of "Man" is the same. If God created us in his image, humanoid two eyes, two arms, two legs, nose, mouth, bipedal, etc, and most aliens reported are humanoid, what are they doing here and why? Watching us? Testing? Obviously if they wanted to blow us up and take resources they would have done so when we were stupid cavemen.

Don't kid yourself.

>god

lmao

Jupiter and Saturn are Machine Intellects. Aliens turned entire planets into computers.

We are living in their simulation.

They probably just view us as entertainment. A backwater planet where the population tries to kill itself daily? That shit would be hilarious to a advanced space-fairing species.

you should focus on putting the foundation down and the devil in jail burgerman instead of some 4d chess players that we will never see

Based Apollo 18, am I right?

>take our resources

Lol dumbass. These mother suckers are type 3 civilizations. They harness energy from fucking stars, can manipulate weather patterns and travel millions of light years for our oil?? Dead plants? Thats what They want?? Lol get fucking real

Alright monkey man, let me tell it in terms you understand.

That was religious allegory, and "God" isn't some bearded guy in the clouds, it's the collective consciousness of infinity and everything contained in the universe split down to microscopic levels.

I'm sure there are higher level physical beings, and even higher dimensional beings in charge of us which would explain the human shape and these things visiting.

Can't handle the bantz?

>just said that's why they're not here
>lol ur dumb because they don't need it

No shit sherlock, should read up on that Dyson sphere/cluster scientists have been tracking since October.

Lol nowhere near that dramatic. Like I said it was like turning off an older television

youtube.com/watch?v=lB-bJWsIG_o&app=desktop

More like this minus the long horizontal line before the circular effect

Vigilo Confido
Behead those who insult XCOM
Earth belongs to humankind
There is only one commander(pbuh), and John Bradford is his central officer

Eliminate all hostiles with extreme prejudice commander

You just made yourself sound like an idiot by even mentioning it with acknowleding any reason behind why that is retarded thing to say

Without*
Then you continued on to start dragging religion into it going full retard

They're real but they aren't from other planets. They're from other dimensions. Why do you think catholicism and islam have no other worlds you can visit while alive? God's a facade. The elite control your temporary vessel for long enough until they brainwash your spirit. You don't need to serve for an eternity. Theres different places you can go when you die. Don't end up indentured to a weaker life for for eternity. Don't believe their lies of the galaxy

gold, silver and copper is still incredibly valuable for electronics

They've already reached us. In fact they've shaped the very foundation of our human history for milleniums.

Holy fuck you're stupid lol, first of all you lack reading comprehension as I wrote it in a way saying that's why they're NOT here otherwise they would have done something when we weren't as advanced.

So of course of these things existed they'd harness energy from stars, which is the dyson sphere.

And finally just because you're going off abrahamic religious ideas of what God is because mommy and daddy only told you that rather than trying to research things yourself doesn't mean I have to dumb it down for you.

FBIAnon phrased it carefully saying 'there is life elsewhere.'

I'm a traditionalist Catholic (with a sense of humor who isn't scandalized by a bikini.) There is a lot of wonder to the universe.

Personally, I believe that there are creatures sort of between our physical world and the dimension where the angels and demons live. Plenty of stories of strange creatures taking physical form, and sometimes being able to slip away easily. The Church used to call these the "Faeries", a term which today gives us much mirth.

There are also straight up demons. Spiritual possession is farely rare among hoi polloi, but it does happen in less Christianized areas. Generally, the truly demonically possessed/obsessed are the Hillarys, Soros's, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.

how dumb are you

Tell me this guy doesn't smell of burnt sulfur.

>2015+1
>Believing user's fantasies
This guy sounds like he watched too much X-Files and is Larping as Agent Mulder. If he were a legit agent on the case:
>He wouldn't be hanging out here
>He wouldn't have time to be posting about it on a Guatemalan noodle folding board
>He wouldn't be detailing the FBI's strategy of investigating the Clinton's
>He wouldn't be recklessly breaking laws, his oaths, and NDA's to spy for Sup Forums
>He wouldn't have identified himself as an agent working on the case. It would make him too easy to find
Best case is that he's an extremely bored IT guy working for the FBI... alone in some back corner basement server room in a shitty do nothing field office. He skims other people's e-mails, overhears conversations, gets agency announcements, etc. so he knows more than the general public but is still very much in the dark. Worst case scenario is that he's working for the Clinton's and is either using this board as a way to indirectly report in or to test the spread of information from Sup Forums. Most likely case is that he's just a bored/lonely NEET trying to get some approval or feeling of importance.

All he said is that life exists elsewhere in the galaxy and people tend to assume aliens. He could be saying there's some secret colonization or some shit happening or something. He didn't really do into detail on it. But he sure campaigned hard for Trump and smashed the Jews.

Mein Bruder.

Fair enough. But to be clear, as I recall FBIAnon claimed to be involved in Analysis, not the case strictly speaking.

We obviously cannot verify. However, his assessment/contributions so far have panned out.

The Clinton Foundation is the real prize; the emails are a sideshow. Note how Comey hesitated when Rep. Chaffetz (Tim Curry guy) asked about the Foundation. Comey said flat out that he wasn't answering questions about it. And then Chaffetz asked another guy about the SAPs, and he confirmed that the Programs that Clinton was discussing/in possession of are so classified that 1) he cannot discuss them 2) he needed to be read into them as they were so sensitive.

The way FBIAnon wrote, he seemed much more than a LARPy homo.

The universe is fucking huge. It's statistically impossible for there to be no life anywhere else in it, somewhere in its vast history.

You will never see it though. Not only because you would have to leave your mom's basement for that, but also because the chances of two intelligent species to coexist in the same time and to meet in space is miniscule.

NOW FUCK OFF TO YOUR BOARD

>Why aren't they trying to reach us?
They already have. Many works governments and organizations have interacted with them, and both probably decided it wasn't a good idea to reveal themselves because of the mass panic it would cause.

*world governments

I believe. Check out Billy Meier. One of the only true cases out there.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
The only thing I can think off.

They contacted the US government around the 50's. But after they send the message, the aliens read their minds and saw they were plotting to murder them and steal their space ships. So it will be a long time before they try again.

Kek

They know about Kek and meme magic, so they are just letting us use our power while they collect data.

>"hey david spaceman, look at this inhabited planet our sensors have picked up
>"let us observe how they are doint"
30 minutes later
>"soo... we just burn the place and not talk about it again?"

Because we are the niggers if the universe and aliens are much smarter than us.

Think about what life would be like if we'd have just left those fucking niggers in Africa.

HE MUST HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT DEM FALLEN ANGELS AND DEMONS... JESUS IS THE LORD AND SAVIOUR ALL ALIENS ARE DEMONS!!!

Thanks for posting that, missed it first time round and is a good read.

>And then Chaffetz asked another guy about the SAPs, and he confirmed that the Programs that Clinton was discussing/in possession of are so classified that 1) he cannot discuss them 2) he needed to be read into them as they were so sensitive.
That second guy was great entertainment because he was so WOEFULLY apolitical* and unprepared.

*(In the sense of just not being part of the political 'in-group' which any competent judge/prosecutor is as a matter of necessity).

And is much easier to find and mine in astroid belts

>DA JOOS
wew please be more creative man

The ayylienz can probably find planets far less depleted than our little rock. The only reason they would come here is if earth somehow deviates from a normal planet for them, or for us. Both would likely be fueled by curiosity.

Actually we have an incredibly diverse biosphere on Earth.
But how many conversations have you ever had with a tree or jellyfish?

gee... dunno.

really makes you think

>aliens promise to share knowledge only if it negotiates with one world government
>Soros and Hillary desperate to unite world before they die so they can get regeneration and eternal life technology
>NWO plan goes into overdrive bc they are old
and die soon
Meanwhile aliens were joking the whole time

That is making me very uncomfortable

Humans are space niggers and we aren't welcome to the space club. Deal with it.

This is why they don't talk to us.

>the Rockefellers

How did the family in There Will Be Blood ever hurt you?

They created us to mine gold for space fairing ayy's. Gold is important for spacecraft

Also because of niggers and women this isn't even the most advanced human civilization has been. Habbenings keep resetting us

You don't know me cunt

of course m8

>implying it isnt a Men in Black reality where they wipe our memories everytime something fucked up happens and they reveal themselves

Like if you had the power to travel the universe I think you could develop that technology don't you senpai?

post yfw aliens shitpost on Sup Forums

Oh sweet dubble dubs boy-o.

Even if aliens are real which I doubt due to the bible, ftl is clearly and absolutely science fiction. Aliens will never be able to reach us and we will never be able to reach the aliens.

>aliens
>not beings from another dimension or plane of existence
>implying we aren't living in the half life timeline

You know, all night I was being a autist and contemplating where we stand in the eyes of aliens. They're probably way fucking smarter than us, and way more advanced, and even if we were given their technology we would still be pretty stupid. But what if it didn't used to be this way? What if we originated in another planet, and were one of the universes super powers before something happened? What if our original home was destroyed in a war and is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter? If I remember correctly, the sun wouldn't give us cancer if we lived in this area, which further proves this claim. What if they somehow dumbed us down to make sure we would never rule again?

>Are aliens real Sup Forums

yes go look in the mirror to find one you wetback

but no seriously the humans are the aliens, the grey bobble heads are psyops to make you fear elite people, "ooh elites are in league with aliens, demons, devils, wraiths, djinn, god"

all made up shit to make ruling people easier to do

That's a stupid thing to think.

>Gold is important for spacecraft

no it's important for terraforming, it's also biologically important and is very useful in a lot of supplements you'll never hear about

>How did the family in There Will Be Blood ever hurt you?

asshole threw a silver dollar from his Zeppelin and killed my great grandfather

>I doubt due to the bible

whats the difference between the alien fantasy and the demon fantasy?

> are they watching

'Course.

They have. But they can't simply intervene and either help or destroy us.

Our faith as a species, our development on both collective and individual level, is entirely in our hands, they're just observing. Disclosure will come if and when we allow it and they deem us ready. Full disclosure now would result in mass hysteria and immediate societal collapse, imo.

UFO´s are definitely a thing, but they haven´t been confirmed to be aliens or not. There are some inconclusive (and a few relatively sound) evidence of extraterrestrial life, but nothing confirmed. But there are some unbelieavable UFO evidence out there, confirmed by the army of some nations and everything. People think there is a massive conspiracy to conceal their existence, but the governments around the world are pretty open about their UFO archives. Just for an example, search for the Official Night of the UFOs in Brazil, 1986.

what the fuck

Unknown bro!

What planet are you posting from?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

faith in t restored

The truth is out there.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

R O A C H