New interview with Dafne Kino!

She talks about her career, Hugh Jackman and more!

>"She is an emotional bomb. She's complicated — she tries to be so strong but she feels so kind of vulnerable at the same time. I really love her. I'd love to keep playing her."

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/logan-actress-dafne-keen-laura-her-x-23-movie-future-983396

She really did a great job as X-23. Hopefully she grows up to not be crazy.

I love her like a big brother

I can't for it to be 5 years from now so she can get a bit older and grow into her fridge body so we can shit on her and call her an ugly whore

I doubt she'll get famous desu. She'll fade into obscurity probably doing some plays in spain/U.K and nothing more. The reason for that is that unless Fox wants comedy with Deadpool interacting with an angry child like Hit-Girl, there is no reason to keep the character as a child. It limits everything they can do with her.

After Logan there will most likely be a time skip showing Laura as a 20 year-old so we can havee actual X-23 and all her glorified sexyness.

>I'd love to keep playing her."

awww, they told her she's getting too ugly to play teh role so they will just get a real actress.

Pls don't go full Chloe.

Can she carry a movie? Maybe an HBO series.

I doub't they'll want to make a series set in 2040

Logan was pushing it as it is.

I'm the only one who thought about her and Logan in a sexual way?

I know is sick but Sup Forums has make me like this.

I mean, she is so cute and so angry, she never talks, she is cute, and Logan is so big compared with her. Imagine her being like playing to be his girlfriend.

Ay papi!

this

if they did it would mean almost all the major, well known xmen characters are either old or dead so they'd have to introduce new ones or focus on her. i dont know if theres enough interest in x23 to justify a solo movie. what would the story even be?

Laura is not for sexual, she is for cute.

Please delete this post.

Cable, man. The whole point of them using Cable is that they wanna fix their fucked up bizarre time-line. Cable will allow X-23 to go to the past and/or Deadpool to go to the future.

X-23 going back to the past and consciously choosing not to seek out Logan would be interesting to see. Also, here's the deal: we don't know what was in Eden. The kids crossed the frontier and what was on the other side? Maybe Cable was there. His futuristic post-apocalyptic backstory fits with the Logan universe.

She is not going to grow up well at all, only thing that saved her weird features was that she was a kid and all kids look cute

>The kids crossed the frontier and what was on the other side?

Canada

>Canada
Poor souls

user you're not alone. You're never alone...

Luc Besson get out.

Please end your life at your earliest convenience.

shes really not cute at all

she looks like a little girl version of martin shkreli.

in that pic she looks like shes glaring at you while scheming about blackmailing you with a fake molestation accusation.

laura b on the other hand is absolutely for sexual

How long do we have to wait for the single most cringe-inducing Ebin Rap Battle of History? I say two weeks tops.

Also, who wins in a Super-Loli fight?

Haven't seen ST past the first episode but I heard 11 can desintegrate people so she'd win.

The real fight would be Laura vs Hit-Girl. A highly trained assassin vs someone who can take shots without going down.

eleven. no contest. just vaporize laura.

is this loli why you pedos like this movie

I don't know, Eleven was only able to vaporize the Demogorgan the one time and it nearly killed her. Plus, it took a lot of time and an entire Froggo kiss to work up to it. Laura is pretty fucking quick.

> The real fight would be Laura vs Hit-Girl.
Laura no question. Hit-Girl is tough, but she's only human. She's bound to get tired at some point. Granted, she could possibly find an adamantium bullet, but barring that Laura for sure.

Would 12 year old Dafne even be able to see her own movie?

I wondered how they explained slaughtering people as part of the character she was playing.

Really makes you think.

and she snapped douche boys arm in a split second taking it easy on him. she could break her neck to buy time if she needed it. or crush her skull. whatever really. telekinesis is OP, plz nerf.

Remember the girl from Labyrinth pan?

You're not giving enough credit to HG. Laura's skeleton has no adamantium on it. HG can easily blow off her limbs. Goodbye adamantium claws. Fuck, she could blow Laura's head with a shotgun. Laura is good but HG knows exactly what she's doing, while Laura is feral. That's how X-24 manages to trap her in the movie.

>Would 12 year old Dafne even be able to see her own movie?

Yes. Why not? She was present for the making of it so she's privy to the gorier elements, and Hugh Jackman literally shouted fuck into her face a million times so she's covered on the profanity as well. As for how they explained it to her, they probably didn't have to all that much. Even with kids, making a movie is a lot different than viewing one. You come at it from a completely different space and it never seems terribly real or heavy.

I thought they showed an Xray of Laura implying she had the adamantium implanted. Regardless, she also has Logan's ridiculous healing factor

>Laura's skeleton has no adamantium on it.

Wait, really? Was that explained in the movie? I must have missed that entirely.

In Old Man Logan, Wolverine kills all teh X-men at the same time, among them 3 of the greatest telekinecists of Earth and the 2nd best magnetic field control mutant that will make 11 look like an ant. Laura is equally powerful.

They said explicity they removed her claws and coated them with adamantium (like in the comics) nothing on her body, which makes sense unless to not stop her growth

genuinely kill yourself

I don't doubt that. I tend to check out whenever they start talking about fake science stuff.

Only her claws.

We're talking about the movie versions, not the comics.

What is wrong with you?

Did something happen to you as a child? Or were you born like this?

delet

>In Old Man Logan, Wolverine kills all teh X-men at the same time

y tho?

Mysterio brainfucked him.

born with patrician taste