STANTON GENERAL

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
YOUR 2018 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS AND THE ONLY 28 TIME CHAMPIONS, THE NEW YORK YANKEES.

>Judge and Stanton in the same lineup

it's over

SANCHEZ, JUDGE, STANTON, GREGORIOUS. WEW LADS.

The season is literally over

>Getting the NL MVP in a trade

Based Jeter

Get ready for the major regression from Judge. Teams have enough footage on him to know he can't touch low and away.

So... is Jeter literally a Manchurian GM?

the phonecall that killed miami

Haha, good luck with Stanton meme. He’s a fucking waste. Enjoy losing your cap and farm system for a strikeout machine like judge

so does Jeter get another ring for this?

Enjoy having a incompetent managment team, or are you already used to that?

Co cry to carton about how your team sucks every week, oh wait! you cant even do that anymore.

Mets fans before: boy I really want Stanton, hell save our franchise!

sure it isn't salt, my autistic and injury prone little brother?

>implying the Mets needed another fielder
>implying the Mets needed ANOTHER home run hitter

Enjoy a puljos like disaster in your face and the cap to be eaten up when you need judge, Sanchez, and co to be resigned.

The Yankees are not poor and thus don't need to worry about money, unlike the Mest.

>tfw Yankees fan
>tfw best GM
>tfw one season rebuild

>not wanting a home run hitter
Are New Yorkers always this retarded? The small ball era is dead

But can you stop >us?

im a little worried about what it will do with cap space in getting cc back or anything to help the end of the starting rotation along with hurting our chances at getting Macahdo next year but the butthurt from other baseball fans already is glorious

The Yankees are barely sending anything and can quickly replace Castro with the #1 prospect in baseball

Gleyber. We don't need machado

oh yeah. i remember that movie

He was already pure garbage against good pitching after the all star break. He looked ridiculous in the postseason until he faced the shitshow Astros bullpen. He's a stud if he figures it out, he'll be featured in "you now remember" threads in a decade if he doesnt

Apparently acquiring Stanton in this trade does not necessarily put the yanks over the luxury tax for 2018. Yanks are getting rid of Castro's contract as well as receiving $30M from the Marlins.

Honestly I was shook when I heard this but I think it's a great oppourtunity for a feel-good underdog Sox Championship season.
Foook da Yankees

It's been a glorious day so far. The butthurt from Mest and Red Cucks fans has been so good. Their tears fuel me.

They only sent 2 low level prospects and Castro you dumb twat.

Looks like a team in da majors may go 162-0

Yo calls aftadis.

Nah, they really had no choice.

Stanton had a contract that put the team in a no win situation. He could literally choose which team he wanted to go to and with Jeter using his entire savings on buying them, he really had no choice but to trade him to the Yanks

>mests

Based DIdi

just start the fucking baseball season already. I love winter more than anything but holy fuck I've never been more pumped since the Giambi signing

>and with Jeter using his entire savings on buying them
Jeter owns 4% of the team, which is worth $48 million based on the purchase price. That's not even remotely close to "all of his savings"

For reference, Jeter made $400 million in his career between salary and endorsements.

>aaron boone

Stop being autistic, so what if I made that part up? They weren't gonna pay him all that money was the point.

>inb4 he hits 10 home runs and finishes with a .125 batting average

Retard

yes

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH THE DODGERS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their management is fucking retarded; why would you want to do that?

Listen nigger, you stated something blatantly fucking false and got called out. Deal with it or kill yourself, your choice.

Fuck you, faggot. How about I deal with it with my hand back slapping the shit out of you?

no

>1 week of Mike left

Why even live?

Enjoy your suicide, cumstain.

I GOT GAS IN THE TANK
I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK

ITT: New York fans happy that they finally have a sports team that isn't garbage LMAO

As long as he doesn't go the Doyers or the Shitcongo Flubs I'm okay with this. Enjoy your dynasty, double-digits-rings bro

>just a movie
Wait a few months, friendo.

DIDI IS ELITE

Based baseball heaven. Get the fuck in here St Louis bros!

>drug test Stanton
>its all over

cards yanks WS rematch when

no I want the Dodgers
>beat a team that left New York
>beat a team that's based out of LA
it's beautiful