Am I the only one who didn't know this hat was sports related...

Am I the only one who didn't know this hat was sports related? I always thought it just meant NY the city but apparently it has to do with baseball

>tfw you made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can

Yeah, the greatest sports team to ever live.

Holy shit hue on hue violence

Oh look, a monkey who doesn't know any better
>for free

That filthy degenerate skank isn't worthy of that hat.

Same, for most of my life I always thought this and the LA cap were about the cities.

It's OK huebro, Yaks aren't stopping >us

but, how can someone not recognize the logo of a team that has won the "world series" over 20 something times?

By living in a favela, oblivious to all sports but the ones they go the stadium, but not to follow a team but to steal cellphones and cars.

I own one and don't care for baseball much. There are people who buy the hat just because it looks nice.

strange user

i was being sarcastic. americans think people outside america actually care about our sports. to be fair though, this logo is sort of iconic by now.
real yankee fans live in north jersey, westchester and anyone who dares to go to the south bronx just to watch a baseball game.
i have no idea if or why jay-z is a yankee fan. i hope he isn't

it seems to be common internationally

and anyone who dares to go to the south bronx just to watch a baseball game
What a fucking pussy

Memetxt that first part
>

I only found out when I was like 18. My parents got my brother a hat with the logo when they were on holiday, and they told us it meant New York, so that's what we thought. I knew the Yankees were a baseball team, but I didn't see their logo until 2 years ago.

>I wasn't born with an innate ability to know everything and actually learn stuff as I get older

Reminder that Field of Dreams was the best baseball movie ever made.

MOONLIGHT GRAHAM

you live in the ghetto, i take it

Yeah, a lot of foreigners think that, which is why when they visit they pick up those touristy non-Yankee/Met "NY" hats that everybody laughs at

Jay-Z is at least from New York City. Also he likes to project an image of success and triumph, so there's no way he'd wear a fucking Mets cap.

Based self hating Brazilian. Your contempt for your impoverished kinsman amuses me

if i could give you dubs i would bro

Yeah everyone here that doesn't live in a favela is a expert on baseball and all kinds of sports [/sarcasm]

most underage post I've seen in the history of spuh

Lotta Yankee fans in Fairfield county CT

You must be 18 to post here