Blue-eyed people look soulless. They're like an empty vessel

Blue-eyed people look soulless. They're like an empty vessel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DjSVrf8QLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's all wh*Tes

Does she look soul-less to you?

Same girl

>look into the eyes of a blue-eyed person
>notice the lack of animalistic blood lust as generally seen in brown eyed people
>misinterpret it as lacking a soul

t. Felipe Macaco da Silva

Absolutely. Look at those zombie eyes. Look her right into the eyes. It's like ice in there.

Why are evil people represented with eyes like pic related in movies?

what is soul according to you brownies?
poverty, civil wars, drug abuse, dictatorships, slums?

>I have no soul

That's right

This. Look at pic related. Blue eyes make him look cold

OBSESSED

I unironically think the same about dark eyes, I mean darkness is literally associated with death and emptyness

This.

Brown eyes make people look like they're full off shit :DD

This monster looks more kind and gentle than this one

Brown eyes = warm
They're the color of earth.
Blue = lifeless, ice, zombie

They have no eyes at all tho

why is int just filled with butthurt non-white threads now? You guys were supposed to leave with the introduction of /bant/

You're the one butthurt about nonwhites. You want nonwhites to leave. I'm just fine with how we are. Reminder that this is an international board.

>I'm just fine with how we are.
No you're not. It's apparent that you have a bad case of inferiority complex and you try to justify to yourself shitskins aren't inferior by posting portraits of clear eyed monsters :D

I can say the same thing about your images about brown eyes. It works both ways, sweetie.

Brown eyes a gud.

2bh finns look like shit, even with their blue eyes

I haven't posted a single image ITT you retard.

Other blue-eyed soulless beings have.

It's very clear to everyone that you are very butthurt about whites. You wish to meme about light eyes but everyone knows that brown eyes are dull and boring. I'm sorry it is that way, you're probably a nice person.

This board is Sup Forums, not /white/
If you are butthurt about this, go get somewhere else

This.

Yeah whatever...

Wh*Tes are subhuman

The quintessential thought process of a Brazilian

btw when I said "how we are" I meant the board.

Why do soulless beings think there is something objective about the beauty of their eyes? I honestly believe you guys look soulless. I'm not shitposting.

I don't mind it, Idc

You will never have beautiful blue eyes

You will never have qt girls compliment your eyes

You will always have ugly, generic dark eyes

I don't find them beautiful so I don't give a fuck.

>I look soulless.
Nobody think there is objective truth to aesthetics, but you made a shitpost thread about blue eyes looking soulless, and shitposting is what you got.

Uhhh sweetie, yes you do care. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Blue eyes are boring

sour grapes

Brazilians are boring. They all make the same anti-white people threads.

Not all white people have blue eyes, sweetie.

It's mostly just shitposting, but some insecure individuals like OP take it seriously. I guess internet bullying really gets to some people

that's subjective preference and you're not allowed to despise dark color

You seem bothered as fuck by my opinion. Why is that?

Don't even reply, you're only feeding it more and more. Sage and move on.

I'm a green eyes mustard race

Different opinions = shitposting. Got it.

I for one think brown eyes can be very pretty if they are light brown. Normal brown and "black" eyes are very dull and boring in my humble opinion. A little light to the color is all it takes to make it pretty tho.

Light brown is ok. Dark brown and black is literal shit.

You constantly making these threads show you do care, you come off as extremely envious. I feel sorry for you

kek

All different eye colours have beauty in them, no one is better than the other.

I like my eyes and i need them, i dont care what gnords think about the color of my eyes
A grill once told me i have cute dog eyes.
I replied: WHAT THE FUCK A TALKING GRILL WHERE IS THE VOICE COMING FROM I NEED HELP IM GOING MENTAL I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
Stop caring about things you cant change, embrace the color of your eyes and impregnate a blue eyed woman.

I like you

Souls aren't real, we are just meatbags without a purpose granted sentience by essentially random events organised by the survival of the fittest, really just animals and animals are just moving plants.

Do plants have souls? Do bugs and animals have souls?

If so the only moral thing is instant suicide, foregoing the genocide of countless creatures with immortal souls, your equals, just to sustain and nourish one, namely yourself.

Also, your claim here is racist. Shame you, you scoundrel!!

Wow just wow. You must be watching Rick and Morty considering your superior intellect

You can't be racist against blue eyes. There are white people with brown, green and grey eyes and mixed people with blue eyes.

No, I don't watch television.
I watch you sleep... And masturbate

thx

good, stay away

I think blue-eyed people get mad because they want me to worship their eyes and they can't believe someone would have this opinion. So they just make up the "you're envy" or some shit because that's what they want to believe.

actually yes. She has mannequin eyes completly devoid of any personality but that's mostly because she's a basic bitch not because of her eye color.

Warm, innocent and honest brown eyes are cutest.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=2DjSVrf8QLA

green > hazel > grey > brown > blue desu

Yes

There's a reason all ghouls/undead/zombies have blue eyes

blue = color of death, emptiness, lack of soul, massacre all wh*Te shits

she looks so dominant. spanish women do in general from what i seen on the internet.

Brown, Hazel, Green, Gray, Blue, everything can be pretty imo. I myself have blue eyes (surprise!) so I guess my soul is long gone. Oh well!

Why are you mud people always so angry? Stay jelly you dirty mutts.

That is actually because blue eyes come from Germany and Germans have no soul, not the other way around
But yes it does look soulless, i think if you have blue eyes you should go back to Germany just like if you have dark skin you go back to Algeria, in this country you are supposed to be normal (reminder, a normal person has light skin brown hair and brown eyes, you can't prove me wrong that is just a fact)

Weren't blue eyes considered a minor abnormality? Like all Human Eyes are blue beneath an extra layer that the blue eyed folk failed to develop? Too lazy to look for sauce. I like blue Eyes though.

This, sieg heil brother

The anger you see is a product of your imagination. You're the one who sounds angry, pal.

Too busy winning to be angry.

It doesn't come from Germany tho.

Then why do you sound angry?

t. Northern German

No shitskin subhuman. It's caused by having less melanin (which is required in norther climates). It began as a rare mutation but spread worldwide because of its attractiveness since blue eyed individuals were prefered over their shit eye brethren.

I think maybe you just aren’t smart enough to interact with your betters.

Yeah I'm not smart enough but here I am talking to you in your language which I learned by myself after I was over 16 yo.

green eyes are possibly the best
especially that shade you'd see in an inside of a slightly unripe plum

The best eyecolor
Light blue in middle with dark blue around it.

do you like my eyeball