>stale jokes
so this is the aussie power hour.......woah

>be american
>clap
>get shot
>clap
>die

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Not quite as stale as the corpses of innocent people littering that concert floor. Maybe it's time to swallow up your collective pride, reform your gun laws and join the modern world and became a society that isn't actively trying to destroy itself.
There isn't a reason why you should be forced to face a mortality rate higher than anywhere else in the modern world. Just a thought.

B-BUT MUH FREEDUM TO BURGER

Fair enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g
A shame they decide to defend the right to enforce "freedom" upon others, at between 120m/s and 370m/s. Not everyone is up to high velocity personal liberation.

>be american
>get off to blowjob in crowd of corpses

I recognize that gay blowjob

>At one point, a police officer took the microphone and addressed the crowd. “He said: ‘Don’t worry we will keep you safe; we got this,’ and everyone burst into spontaneous clapping,” Manak said.

>Another witness, speaking to ABC News, described how “chaotic” the scene was as the incident unfolded.
>“It kind of sounded first like loud clapping coming off and then I think there was the first volley [of shots] and all of a sudden a second volley and my buddy’s like ‘I just got hit’. First we had no idea what was happening we thought people were just clapping extremely hard and we joined the clapping.

tryhards

Australia and Canada hasn't had 1,516 mass shootings in 1,735 days. Clearly you guys are trying too hard to kill each other.
Now is the time to reflect, user. It's hard to do that with a head full of lead.

time to reflect on whether or not your point is being made or if you're just coming off as underageb8

Clearly the point is being wasted on deaf ears, as Americans seem to be incapable of empathy and reflection.
All I've posted was the reality of your nation. If that's being an edgy tryhard, then it's time to get some self awareness because you've just described the problem your country has with handling something as adult as the concept of owning a lethal weapon.
Edgy tryhards shoot up crowds and even edgy tryhards desperately attempt to deflect criticism of these actions.

hello newfag

yeah you do come across as an edgy tryhard. someone that hasn't really experienced much of life but still thinks his life and opinions really matter. the fact is you haven't said much of anything. you're implying if I swallow my pride and get some self awareness then my country will reform its gun laws and join the "modern" world. I hope you know delusional and ridiculous that sounds after you read it.

how*

>reform your gun laws and join the modern world
are you retarded

*get enfiladed

do you have more gore from the shooting?
asking for a friend..

>be american
>clap
>shart
>get shot
>tip
>walk inside house with shoes
>good jaaaaab
>etc etc