Give me a summary of the girls in your counry you meet on Tinder

Give me a summary of the girls in your counry you meet on Tinder.

Girls posing with African children.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbj.hu/news/rector-opens-ceus-27th-academic-year-in-defiant-spirit_138886
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fat whores with too much confidence

good looking mallrats looking for Chad dick #456

lonely nigress exchange students

slutty nordic exchange students

retarded gypsies and single moms

>lonely nigress exchange students
i..i...is this a demographic in hungary

yes, sadly
they're mostly Erasmus students from sweden and norway tho

why are they lonely? and you should kick their ass's t b h

maybe I should study there haha

>why are they lonely?
not many niggers here in Hungary
and Hungarian men generally don't have a hard on for apes so there's basically no one chasing black girls

>you should kick their ass's t b h
there's no need for that, they all leave after a year tops

Don't bully women.

Never used it.

Oh, such a nice, tolerated, progressive, heartwarming white burden.

*lick

sorry, typo

Bitches who're actually more racist than us, like "omagad look at me with this beautifull lil' chimpanzee"

fat and think they're hotter then they are

I live near a military base so it's 90% lonely enlisted-women who are sick of marines. Marines being some of the dumbest motherfuckers ever yanked out of a strip mall.

I know that theres a lot students from Norway that studies in hungary. Basicily to become doctors and psychologists alspprobably because its cheap.

>Basicily to become doctors and psychologists alspprobably because its cheap.
it is not cheap, but you can study medicine there without AAA grades

Thanks for the correction user

>Black people in Eastern Europe

Basically a French version of American women, as an example there are girls that "don't date white"

shut up chav, yes africans come here to study

>there are girls that "don't date white"
because?

Go fuck the lonely ebony goddess.

Obviously because they are self hating cunts, they seek attention, and because they love negroes

compared to western europe studying/living in Hungary is cheap as fuck

Literally me

here tinder is mostly used by young russian girls (students) to hook up with foreigners, not even joking

*tips fedora

t. Sheila

yeah but not medicine at a private Uni

Olga von der Wolga

hmmm sexy mood

there are no private medical universities in Hungary

Szeged around 7000€/ semester

it's still not a private university

Nothing wrong in helping kids even if thay are apes.

I see nothing bad in yhat picture

pretty much every person I know who studies in hungary does something in gender studies lmao

OK, still not cheap as fuck

Nothing but an endless sea of 3-5/10 women thinking they deserve a billionaire super model of a man in return.

that pic girl is pretty hot

I'm not that familiar with tuition prices at German and Norwegian medical universities so I'll have to take your word on that, but life in general is still way cheaper in Hungary even with the skyrocketing rent prices than elsewhere in the west

that's weird, gender studies are only taught in like two universities here
to give you some credit, they're mostly attended by foreigners

>tuition prices at German and Norwegian medical universities

they are around 0€. not cheaper or more expensive than other fields of study

yeah, central university or something

if you're an above average student and get good enough points at the matriculation you won't have to pay a dime in Hungary either

there was a huge shitstorm over CEU earlier this year, sadly they're still alive and well, poisoning the mind of impressionable youths

bbj.hu/news/rector-opens-ceus-27th-academic-year-in-defiant-spirit_138886

NICE

Russian girls want a western man to finance their lives

In university cities here most finnish female students write their profiles in English so foreigners and refugees can understand and hook up

Did a list:
- No image or information: a few of these is always there
- Ducks: duckface in almost all images, usually decent looking otherwise, no information or just "contact me :^)"
- colored feminist: hair in weird colour, usually fat and too much makeup, tats and piercings are commonplace, in images always at least one pic with either booze or mulattokid, information either ramblings or line of mysterious emojis
- "neighbours girl": simply generic looking, usually well eaten looking but not exactly fat, usually has some black and white photos for whatever reason, text just asks you to start conversation, usually has at least one animal in pictures
- World traveller: has images from foreign countries, usually kinda nice looking girl, in text something like "I like travelling".
- Universitygirl: mouselike with glasses(or lazyeye), usually a bit fattish, either with a lots of text or none.

Girls go wet for foreigners the world over.

Visited helsinki and I swear at least half of the "girls" in tinder were in fact males.

good lad

>refugees
But refugees have no money.