youtu.be/kie4MV0VbgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blanke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sverigetråden

Me on the left

doing a poo

swedenthreaden

prove god is real

never ceases to amaze me that even degenerate ugly neo-nazis can get girlfriends but I can't

God and his son Jesus. Much love for them.

*blocks your path*

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triggered alt-right snowflakes doing what they do best
complaining on the internet

a true Aryan superman

my head is about 1/3 the size of that

is that doctor who webm where capaldi says jesus is black and history is a whitewash true?

Only atheists and American protestants think in terms of science vs religion. Science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

eating lunch xx

He's a big goy.

yes

controlled opposition
t. knower

Sorry if you dont like that i love God and his son Jesus, but it is something that i am very passionate about. I am truly sorry if i have upset you in any way.

oh my god, there's a BLACK person there! how dare THEY!

Rorke never tries to rewrite history, no not at all!

my usual television schedule as a NEET

start the day (anything from 8am onwards usually): channel 4

unless sporting even a generally stay with channel 4 for most of the day

Maybe hop about around 4pm when quiz shows on other channels are starting up

at about 7pm jump to bbc4, continue with bbc4 throughout the night unless there's the odd program on other channels that I want to watch (like First Dates)

what's your schedule?

what episode?
hard to believe it isn't a Sup Forums edit

Got my hair cut like that a few days ago. Feels comfy.

Go back to Jamaica please

the ultimate social dilemma: deciding whether or not to take in jews

>they propel the economy
>but also destroy social cohesion

haven't watched a thing on television since was last at the 'rents house in early august, got one I just don't care to watch anything on it

probably one of the gay episodes oh wait that's all of them

9/11
*bursts out laughing*

Only time I use the tv now is for watchalong trash tv like Take Me Out and Naked Attraction to shitpost on Sup Forums about

It does not proselytise. It does not gain followers by procreation. It has no church and it does not force itself on anyone. Yet it will eclipse the religions of the world.

It is the evident truth of the world.

still waiting for her number lads

christkillers had their chance, HAD

could you be more specific?

Going to work soon

I haven't watched a TV show as it went out for years

I got that cut before going to peoplewatch at the Charlottesville rally and everyone kept assuming I was a nazi lol

It's a great summer cut though, low maintenance too.

Give me a series on par with simpsons s2-8 to watch during dinner times lads

I only keep the tv on for Hogan's Heroes or early Star Trek reruns

all of them

absolute meme haircut

FAMILY GUY

Orange is the new black

oh no, a series for distracting children from the fact that their teacher is overworked and doesn't have a lesson plan this week isn't entirely historically accurate.

oh dear
oh no.
history is ruined forever

Scotland is still independent
America is a colony
Germany won WW2
New Zealand belongs to the french
The BBC is a private company
British Rail still make soggy sandwitches
Tony Blair is still PM

and it's all the BBC's fault

futurama

Just don't completely shave the sides and leave a little more length on top. I refuse to let richard spencer ruin the undercut. It's too useful for that.

...and then he said "soft BREXIT"...

sneed

>wanting atheism
enjoy living in your mud hut

Ignore all the other suggestions.

Duckman
Dr. Katz Professional Therapist
The Critic

WE CAN CAP THE OLD TIMES MAKE PLAYING ONLY LOGICAL HARM
WE CAN CAP THE OLD LINES CLAY-MAKING THAT NOTHING ELSE WILL CHANGE

Thr only thing that comes remotely close is s1-4 of Malcolm in the middle

Rick and Morty

it was a meme before the neo nazi shit

dude it's like they're going out of their way to make sure that people meet other people at the wrong time.

the patrician's choice

what do you mean by this?

unironically is a CIA agent

was working on a phd at duke university which is a known cia recruiting ground

doesn't make sense that someone who's about to get a phd from one of the world's best schools would drop out to proselytize about the most taboo subject in our culture

Literal 90s pakis

Brazilians are scumbags

dumb as fuck yank thicko

>enjoy living in your mud hut
what did he mean by this

do you really think it's written in the script that half of them are black
bet this can be explained by cheap animators and a general lack of care for what work they do.

bet there's a fucking talking horse in it too, i bet you.

I'm just telling you how it is.

We're talking about mythology versus truth. It's not even a battle. It's just human evolution.

Religion was an early part of our evolution. Now it's vestigial.

Reminder that in doing this leftards acknowledge that there is nothing to bind white and black people in this country and we muste to give niggers a stake in it

i'll fucking break your window dude

>atheism
>advanced society
pick one

if you can't see a problem with it then you're part of the problem sweetie

the chad ethnonationalism

Only 120+ IQ people should be allowed to survive in are society once all jobs are automated.

People know a yalking horse isn't real you fucking spaz, impressionable children will think it's always been a norm that niggers were in this country when they only arrived here 50 years ago

if you can't articulate the problem then maybe it's just your own grievance

This.

Atheists are just Jewish pawns.

A Great Television Series.

youtu.be/kie4MV0VbgU

Why is daytime /brit/ always full of limp little left wingers?

Britain has had black people in it during the following periods in history.
4000BCE - 1900CE
1970CE - Present
Rorke's "ideal" Britain has only existed for 70 odd years and is therefore a historical anomaly.

um no sweetie x en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blanke
(if you want to up your rorke game, at least use fucking 1948 as your date.)

Literally EVERY time the gf goes out with her girly friends she ends up calling me 10+ times while she's out just to "hear my voice" and babble drunken shite at me

literally have to put my phone in flight mode so I can continue reading my anime novellas in peace

the new diet

literally no way dude literally?

No one gives a shit that you found some random unicorn in a country of 2+ million

wow she sucks

*posts a story that is just an excuse to tell people I have a gf*

at least she and chad aren't getting frisky in the bathroom

*doesn't care*

no one gives a shit that a classroom toy animated by interns from hull polytechnic isn't racially accurate

forgot how to use Excel

>Oh my god baby, I'm breaking up with you *mascara streaming down face*
>I was with the girlfriends at the club being oggled by Chads and went home with one and he got me pregnant
>We're moving to the Bahamas and he's going to take care of me
> "whatever" *keeps reading anime*

missed the food van because my manager was talking to me reeee

>oggled

NEET MADE SURE TO GETO UT OF BED AT 8am today because days go so fast, fuck me it's already almost midday FUCK OFF TIME GO SLOWER

any fashy lads in

Saying that there were golliwog curiosities in Tudor England is not even remotely equivalent to saying the Normans were black in what's supposed to be a flagship state broadcaster no less.
It only pisses me off because it's so transparently dishonest and you know fine well that I'm right.

really tired but have to stay up til the afternoon. tempted to drink coffee, but if I do that, I know my sleep will be poor. but if I dont. I might fall asleep too early. absolute corker of a dilemma if I am being totally and perfectly honest with you all

Reporting in.

WAGESLAVE MADE SURE TO GETO UT OF BED AT 6am today because I have to go to work, fuck me only 3¾ hours done FUCK OFF TIME GO FASTER

have a tactical wank

BREAKING NEWS The 2017 #NobelPrize in Chemistry is awarded to Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank & Richard Henderson. pic.twitter.com/RUZSnArJHO