ign.com/articles/2016/03/11/bethesda-fallout-movie-may-happen

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489030457742.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But the games already run at 24fps

Haha good one

So, who could be the Courier?

you actually thought this was funny when you typed it out didnt you

Great. I can see the same 5 facts I've known about Fallout for over a decade done again!

China BAD.
Nuclear everything dirty.
Institute mysterious.
Brotherhood Nazis.
Animals weird, and yet somehow consistently so.

I wonder if in the movie baby Shaun will be black no matter what your skin color is like in the game

You're missing the obvious white supremacy and misogyny of pre-War, with old white men going to war and driving up gas prices and cost of living, to be countered with the culturally enriched ending where women and POCs work together to build a better world

idris elba

Look, just watch my fucking movie, okay?

STOP
MAKING
VIDYA
GAEM
MOVIES

Finally Toddposting can come to a board that will give it the respect a meme deserves.

i'm not scared of you

>We will never get a New Vegas movie directed by Clint Eastwood

Remember when Todd was cucked out of his own event? Can't wait for the premiere

What's sad is that the movie that helped inspire the games will probably still be better.

[Strength 10] Wanna say that again, faggot?

How tall is Todd?

Why was kaley cuoco there

Thank god

He's 6'2...?

kojima famously wears stilts

>Animals weird, and yet somehow consistently so.

this is my biggest gripe. they're so conservative in enemy design. it's a fucking irradiated wasteland, where are the horrendusly deformed monsters? no, super mutants dont count. i mean some resident evil shit. hell, look at the types of fucked up monstrosities in 1/2

There's the centaurs.

I laughed to be honest
It was smarter than the usual "but it already is a movie because it's very scripted and shiet"

it's the inner bigness that counts

Realistically any radical design would die after a single generation due to its' inability to survive based solely on Darwinist principle.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489030457742.webm

>11 MAR 2016

Ashida geta?

FEV makes things stronger, albeit weirder.

Todd can a fully voiced game play experience

I wish I could by skyrim again

>fallout movie
>fallout was originally a video game version of mad max, a boy and his dog, and six string samurai

Western culture: literally eating it's own shit

kek

Best fallout story. Lets go boys. New vegas can be best adapted

You still need a continuous supply of flesh.

I'd love to see more creatures, but in a full on FEV war would be bleak since every man you loose becomes the enemy.

New Vegas would make a horrible movie though, too many open-ended faction possibilities. Fallout would make the best story for a movie adaptation. But it's all stupid anyway because as stated, it's a game based on a bunch of movies already.

They paid her to be there

Here's how a current year new vegas movie will be:
>All factions rolled into one. Everybody in them are ebil white men
>Courier is black muslim tranny
>Takes down House who is a heavy allegory for hitler

new vegas was just six string samurai

Only if you just adapt the First Battle for Hoover Dam.

It'll renew interest and then they can release a new edition with better graphics and Caesar's Legion territory expansion with NCR CIA missions.

for the love of god negro, outside the internet echo chambers and clickbait no one gives a single fuck about that shit.

shit has not changed substantially in the last five years, despite the fact you mistake common exposure for commonality.

>outside the internet echo chambers and clickbait no one gives a single fuck about that shit.

Did you not watch the Oscars? The real world doesn't matter, Hollywood is in the same social justice bubble that the rest of the Regressive internet is it. Ghostbusters had an approved all girl cast (Sony), Independence Day 2 had not-Hillary (Universal), Wonder woman is going to flop.

They ignored American Sniper when it ended up hyper-successful. Where's the rest of the Hoo-Rah movies?

Hmm?

HMMMM?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Hmm Oh yes doesn't exist outside the echo chamber

Go outside faggot

Fuck you.

Book of eli exists tho

Objectively correct.

Why are they so out to get us?

Remember Nuka Break?

this will never not make me laugh

It's Fallout, science has nothing to do with it. Weird looking mutants survive because 50s pulp sci-fi featured them.

fpbp

Fallout movie before an elder scrolls movie? Why?

given the actual plotline, no one would have a problem with this.

Considering the courier is a customizable character, and House pretty much already was an allegory for hitler, this is pretty accurate already.
I don't see them making the khans white though, unless you mean they're going to roll all the various tribes into Ceasar's legion. Which is basically what Ceasar was doing anyways

cheaper budget
Fallout takes place in actual places
Hell, they could make a live action fallout movie set in detroit and not even have to do set design.

>hey guys, every movie based off of a video game has been utter shit and there is absolutely no market for one whatsoever
>excellent, let's fund a video game movie immediately

why are you implying that a movie being bad means a movie wont make money?

Fallout has better mass market appeal

Elder Scrolls can appeal to normies but once you break the ice you start getting into shit like Pelinal genociding the elves and Nevar and friends pilgramaging to red mountain which isn't appealing to modern audiences apparently

People want to see cool laser guns get shot and explosions, That's what Bethesda Fallout will bring

Warcraft was kino

>Literally Westworld but instead of cowboys it's extras from Mad Max

[Agility 10] I have a gun bitch boy.

>there is absolutely no market for one
Video games are bigger than the comic and film industry, there's definitely a market. Big studios have just been too retarded to tap into it.

user, please stop posting the crop of this picture of me and Mr. Kojima, it makes me look much shorter than I am!

Switch 1 and NV and you got it

[Intimidating Presence] Yeah? Well I'm gonna shove it sideways up your ass.