"There is nothing inherently wrong with racism"

"There is nothing inherently wrong with racism"
strawpoll.me/10695866
What are your thoughts on that statement?

pls respond

Negative connotations on racism are a leftist invention, there is literally nothing wrong with objectively acknowledging inherent differences in races.

I agree with this Australian gentlemen.

The first time we did it was crazy. I honestly didn't think it was going to go as far as it did. We kissed that night and I thought that was going to be it. But then we kept kissing and kissing and kissing. Eventually I pressed my luck and grabbed one of her breasts. I wound up on top of her, feeling her up as we made out. I don't know how long it was until we went up to her room and got undressed, but my mind was racing. She saw how red I was and laughed, giving me another kiss. Everytime I started to feel like I was doing something wrong, she just kissed me again and it felt better. With my previous two girlfriends, we moved from kissing to sex pretty quickly, but with my mom, it felt like I took forever before I was actually inside her.
It was pretty bland and uninspired sex for a while. Missionary with some slow thrusting. She started to guide me which is when I started going a little harder. After about twenty minutes, we were having sex like two normal people. I think I wound up lasting about an hour, which is pretty good for me. She told me I could jizz inside her which is what I wound up doing. By the time it was over, I realized that I really fucking loved her. It was awesome

I don't care

define racism

user, this is a board over run with white nationalists who absolutely hate non-whites. What do you think their answer will be?

I never participate in these threads because its most likely some soup agency looking for info

>absolutely hate non-whites
I seriously doubt that.

The way i always frame it is collective racism is arguably okay, however individual racism is wrong.
You should not judge a person on the merits or demirits of their peers.

Although you have to be a realist about groups and broad strokes paint the fence faster.

How so? The Asian fetish aside, we get race war/white superiority/ hate on x race threads daily. Unless this is all satire and I've fallen for a meme.

>le Sup Forums is satire meme

That was the point my Chinese friend.

Correction: there is nothing inherently EVIL with racism. Why it can be wrong is simple: there are good and bad people in every group.

There's a large difference between racism and discrimination too.

What are you talking about Ahmed?

Sup Forums doesn't really hate non whites except maybe blacks and jews and muslims and sometimes hispanics and chinese.

mummy is it you?

It's trotskyite commie speak.
So much for your pointless slide thread.
sage

Racism is the winning strategy.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

> Unless this is all satire and I've fallen for a meme.
Was rhetorical.
Muslims aren't a race.

The "hatred" displayed here is towards the "ignoble" non-whites, even if it doesn't sound like that sometimes. Only the dumbest bonehead skinheads could hate everyone without difference. I seriously doubt that anyone here could non-ironically hate a non-white that doesn't harm them in any way.
I have non-white friends and I wouldn't say a bad word about them.

Racism is only racism if it actually applies.

Like - all niggers are subhumans who live on welfare
A nigger that's really subhuman living on welfare gets pissed off that statement.
A nigger who is successful in life, living the american dream can laugh at that statement.

Racism is just fun and games and only hurts people if they want to be hurt.

Mummy is a filthy Ruskie, so no.

dirty hohol back in your cage shoo shoo!

Danke

That is true,
And we must all become Fascist too

Hикaких няш-мяш!

>tfw mummy will never suck your dick

dont be so vulgar mummy dont like it >:(

Wow, even a Paki admits that Muslims aren't a race! Jeez, just goes to show you how fucking stupid the liberal (((media))) is.

I agree 100%

>Even a paki
You folks really think we're all child raping apes don't you?

>there is no such thing as racially motivated violence, harrassment, discrimination etc

You forgot the "Racism is a forced symptom of the globalist agenda." option.

You don't hate individuals. You never hate anonymous individuals who did you no harm or do not wish to harm you.
You can show resentment towards large group of people due to their beliefs and behavior or hate an ideology/idea.
It has nothing to do with some random stranger, unless it's proven he will hate you no matter what.

See

Nope, just Muslims.