That was fucking goofy

That was fucking goofy.

how's that a bad thing

Looks fun desu. Then again I'm a Kongfag so I'll probably like it no matter what

It's not. It was actually a lot of fun. Very much a B-movie with a 200 million dollar budget.

did 50 cent model for the kong or what

that's the point

You thought this movie was going to be good?

Nigger it has samuel jackson in it, he's trash in ANY non-tarantino movie

Anyway, you bros have any questions about the movie? I'll answer them.

How was it?

Kong screen time?

Are there any references to MGS?

is there a good amount of soldiers fighting island monsters or do they all get killed off quickly

It was fun but mostly a run-of-the-mill summer blockbuster. I liked that it wasn't afraid of being a B-movie.

About 15 min total.

Fucking godzilla tier trash. Do they hint at Godzilla V Kong?

No.

Kong fucks them up and crashes all of the helicopters so most of them die briefly after arriving on the island. Maybe 15 or so survive and then they get picked off by the monsters.

I can tell you the specific deaths for the main characters if you want.

well, that's underwhelming

After-credits teaser is literally a group of scientists interrogating Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson and showing them slideshows of cave paintings depicting Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Rodan, and Mothra

Does Brie Larson have any sexy scenes?

No but her tits look nice in the tank top.

She doesn't fug or kiss anyone.

>About 15 min total.
you're shitting me mate.

Hopefully they don't fuck that up

They don't pair her with Hiddleston?

He has two major action scenes. The last one goes on for almost 10 minutes.

Give us a rundown of the plot.

If Marvel remade Apocolypse now, but replaced the viet kong with a Ape.

Also the end credit scene shows cave paintings of Mothra Ghidora, Rodan and Big G

so it's 3 minutes of him rekting the copters. 2 minute combined of the scene of him walking in the river and having that Jurassic Park moment with Hiddleston. then 10 minutes for the finale.

is that correct?

15 minutes of Kong fucking shit up, but the rest of the run time is the cast running away from other creatures. Not sure if that makes it better, but I'm just happy seeing monsters fuck shit up.

Any nods to the 2005 film

Jurassic Park moment isn't with Hiddleston, it's with Toby Kebbell but yeah you pretty much nailed it. There's another scene that has Kong help a giant cow monster thing get free from some helicopter wreckage. The movie really showcases him being the protector and king of the island. There's a couple other brief showings of him when John C Reilly talks about Kong and his relation to the natives of Skull Island but that's really it.

I thought the monsters were pretty fucking cool. Some of the deaths are pretty graphic for PG-13. Too bad a lot of the green screen is distracting.

i liked him in jurassic park and unbreakable desu

>About 15 min total

>Hold on to your butts

How were the spiders?

There's just one giant spider and it's only in it for a couple minutes before dying. Pretty neat fakeout kill though.

what the fuck is this thing

King Ghidora, Rodan, and Mothra? They're all supposed to appear in the Godzilla sequel

I love tree monsters.