thats a huge demographic of basketball fans

Cause he light skin hazel eyed and privlidged

meme shots

Unique flashy player, like Messi in a sport full of Peter Crouches

manlets project themselves on to him, yet they don't realize he's 6'3"

>like Messi in a sport full of Peter Crouches

He's right, you know.

Unironically because he's a lightskin

Because all the un-athletic faggots, manlets and otherwise, on the playground that just stand behind the 3 point line and chuck all day project themselves onto him.
He basically legitimizes their faggotry and therefore they'll defend him day after day.

skin is light

He has twice as many MVPs as those two combined, and he has two championships vs zero for those two combined.

Not in the paint or within the arc, but Curry's a beast from long range.

Harden lives on free throws, can't play d, and has an ugly ass beard. Westbrook bricks all the time and can't carry OKC.

Curry meanwhile is entertaining, flashy, has the three ball, and plays on a winning team. It's a no brainer.

Because he is the face of the 56%

Harden is better looking. I like dark men though so my opinion is biased :3

Harden is definately a handsome dude no homo

Because he is a mutt

He wins.

Then why is he more popular than Durant?

>He has twice as many MVPs as those two combined, and he has two championships vs zero for those two combined.
He'd have perhaps one MVP, and no championships if he was put in Harden's or Westbrook's situation.

Yea but hes not.

>white

Yeah bet you're balls deep in Somali refugees 24/7 Hans.

Nah, we don't want him because his mom is a coalburner.

Because he triggers darkies, they're jealous of a based white man coming into "their" sport and dominating

>not coalburner but mutt
Fify

No, I meant race traitor.

>This is considered White in America
Lmao

Westbrook and Harden are inefficient and get to many turnovers.

Steph lead his team to a 73-9 record and then the finals. Westbrook can't make it out of the first round by himself.

>he found out how to succeed without resorting to talentless niggaslamjam so he's bad

>lead his team to a 73-9 record and then the finals.
Green means more to that team than Curry does. Curry is arguably only the third best player on his own team right now.

>somalis
>Hans
>in Norway
American/10 post

kys snowflake cuck faggot

lmao you're fucking delusion if you think that team in 2015-2016 would have went as far as they did without Curry. Yeah Draymond dickkicking Green is going to lead a team to the finals.

Harden looks like he has a weak chin. He cant be handsome

Draymond is left wide open every game and he still can barely average double digits

>Yeah Draymond dickkicking Green is going to lead a team to the finals.
He wouldn't, and the Warriors don't make the Finals without Green. And despite being far and away the best team, they still lost in the Finals. Curry is so good that he couldn't even win a championship with the best roster in the league.

>Draymond is left wide open every game and he still can barely average double digits
He consistently leads the team in rebounding, assists, blocks, and is the best all around defender. The power forward is averaging more assists than the point guard.

every aspect of your post is juvenile and stupid. grow up.

you drink milk out of bags.
I only do so when your mum puts her tits in my mouth

you're a teenager. grow up. little boy.

I'll grow up in your mum, guaranteed

$Hillary lost cuck and tumblr is that way

He's 10x better than statbrook

Westbrook can only play hero ball, no concept of team play at all
>muh assists
>muh hold onto the ball for the entire shot clock, then throw it to someone who has to rush a shot with 1.5 seconds left in the playclock

is this faggot a soccer player?

>door stopper pee pee man
>handsome

>He's right, you know.
fuck off reddit

i bet you're phoneposting too, dickhead

>Harden
>luckily he was last or i would have stopped reading
Also
>opinion discarded for putting that faggot in there

>american education

he's not the tallest guy and the most athletic guy in the court but he's able to do some pretty amazing things

hi Pierre :3

>Westbrook
>dominant
pick one

>biracial, so he appeals to both demographics
>skilled and flashy playing style, muh three-pointer
>plays for a winning team that looks like a dynasty in the making
>beautiful wife and kids, a caring family man
>funny and witty, sometimes even a bit goofy
>good-looking, but not too good
>had a hard time in his first NBA years
>etc
>etc

Nibbas pls, Curry is the wet dream of every marketing department

his wife has nice feet

>is a millionaire
>marries a woman with a child that isnt his

pathetic, i seriously hope you guys dont do this. do not save whores, they don't deserve it

WTF are you talking about? His kids are his

Westbrook literally averaged a triple double last season

Unironically this

Halo effect. He's only half nigger and therefore his face doesn't look as hideous as the average nignog. He is also very charismatic and overall a likeable guy with a pretty face instead of a chimping ooga booga

this, plus he won without durant so that gives him some cache, even if durant were to carry them for the next 5 chips.

he is like kareem to durants magic, he will just quietly put the ball up and be a champ

Westbrook missed 14 shots per game last season and played so poorly on defense that even the corpse of D-Rose dropped 30 on him

Westbrook is a stat babbie that makes everyone around him worse. There is nothing exciting about him chase stats like he's 2009 Kobe.

Curry is basically the black Steve Nash, and Harden is the best offensive player in the league with sick handles and a straight up OP Euro Step.

Statbrook plays hero ball the whole game. PG basically sets up as a glorified 3 and D guy, the whole team is unwatchable, and his MVP last year was the biggest meme. I can see why Durant got sick of playing with this faggot

Westbrook, Harden and LeBron outsell him in jerseys and shoes. They also all make way way more money than him

le god fearing light skin light eyes family man

Americans are scared of real black men like Lebron.

Except most Black people hate the FUCK out of Curry

>westbroke
He's a statpadding faglord. It's really ridiculous how some people think he's the best point guard in the league. If drose stayed healthy, nobody would care about westbrick

>averages 11 AST a game

Sure

I'm normally classy but I hope Stephanie suffers a career ending injury

damn the more i look at his face over the years the more punchable it looks

Dats Russell Wilson senpai

Soyboys mostly. They only root for whoever is popular and trendy. Curry is the current flavor of the month because of his meme status.

Does Curry have a culturally more relevant impact than Russell Wilson?

Not sure who this is but I like him just because of the ammount of butthurt he seems to cause

/thread

her feet are legit

NBA equivalent of an industry plant

Because nobody has taken my fucking advance all these years... he needs a HARD yank on his elbow and his career is over.

>Curry is basically the black Steve Nash
Not even close. Nash led the league in assists numerous times. Curry is an average passer at best. If Curry couldn't shoot he wouldn't be in the league, but he's the best shooter on the planet.

He annihilated the 3 point record, he's got a 2 point game that's fun to watch, and he's relatively short so normal people can watch him and think if they just practiced enough, maybe they could be NBA caliber. He's done things basically no one has ever done before in the NBA, and so he's created a mystique that he might go off and do that in any given game. If he'd won the season before last's finals, he'd be hailed as possibly greater than Jordan as an offensive player. Unfortunately for his legacy, that loss and then Durant joining has probably kicked him out of the "one of the handful of GOATs" conversation, for now at least.