While you are all busy and focused on Dallas, NATO and Russia are preparing for World War III

While you are all busy and focused on Dallas, NATO and Russia are preparing for World War III.

For fuck sakes Sup Forums look it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB0kwvBBBS0
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-pledges-troops-frigate-jets-as-nato-faces-off-against-russia/article30816617/
archive.is/MAPe5
uatoday.tv/politics/polish-senate-calls-for-recognizing-volyn-massacre-as-genocide-690692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kfzC078Y8
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I won't start shit if you won't start shit.
So don't start shit.

That definitely seems to be happening. Starting in Ukraine.

no they dont, poland just makes sure the mongols cant overrun them like ukraine.

Trump's gonna put an end to that nonsense. Chill

That kind of war wouldnt be profitable at all.
I can assure you, the people in charge of NATO and Russia are too smart for that.

moar info, Sergeant Leaf?

I will fight for russia, I don't want to fight for niggers and sandniggers,

A

>10,000 gay niggers stationed in Poland

>can't even beat sand niggers in Afghanistan and Iraq
>Will somehow beat Russia and then China

Just look up "NATO and Russia" and look at the news. The British are now sending troops.

>still don't know the Russian language
>I'll just be brained by some Ruskie because I was born in the cucked west

You may have started shit by saying don't start shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB0kwvBBBS0

HOLY FUCK! FUCKING MORONIC CuCK FOR NATO

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-pledges-troops-frigate-jets-as-nato-faces-off-against-russia/article30816617/

tfw we will live to see Tzar Putin retake the west.

Finally, Napoleons dream will be accomplished. All pan-Europe wide empires failed since no one could conquer Russia. But its Russia's turn to do the conquering.

Why post Putin? It's USA who occupies Poland this time not Russia.

>troops are stationed in an independent country
>invade the country
>m-muuuh evil NATO

archive.is/MAPe5

uatoday.tv/politics/polish-senate-calls-for-recognizing-volyn-massacre-as-genocide-690692.html

poland set to recognize the volyn genocide officially, a thumb in the eye of putin.

Just remember cyka blyat and you'll be right.

>poland set to recognize the volyn genocide officially, a thumb in the eye of putin.
I... don't know how to react to this.

>Russian aggression

Literally the only real problem Russia ever had with EU and NATO is that it blocks them from creating a "sphere of influence" around them where they can fuck countries economically and invade them if necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kfzC078Y8

>russia
>super power

>Still couldn't take Jersey

Say what you want those guidos can fight

Trump and Putin will be the greatest partnership in Aryan history.

Putin will be allowed to eliminate non-whites with impunity and Trump will provide the "liberal" cover for Putin to do it.

You should treat Russia as a child with autism - extremely close proximity of other people brings nothing but anxiety and distress.
So yes, as I've said - if don't start shit - I won't start shit either.

Just leave us alone, we want to invest into things and live like any other country. Just scorch everything in a 10-20km distance all around our borders to make an impassable, nuclear wasteland.
Just fuck off already.

>Russia
>World War III
ayy lmao
China won't let Russia to do anything.

>Just scorch everything in a 10-20km distance all around our borders
But the entire Estonia will be inside that zone. Not that I mind.

Finland is doing exactly that and yet Putin went there to intimidate and act like a mafia boss, instead of bringing good will.

Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya were doing exactly that and you spread their ass cheeks wide and shoved your Slav cock in. Armenia, Kazakhstan are doing that and they're nothing but vassal states waiting for their future "completely justified" military intervention.

Stop the lies and bullshit.

We can't help that she (Hillary) will start shit.

>a thumb in the eye of putin.
>The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia were part of an ethnic cleansing operation carried out in Nazi German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA)'s North Command in the regions of Volhynia (Reichskommissariat Ukraine) and their South Command in Eastern Galicia (General Government) beginning in March 1943 and lasting until the end of 1944
>ethnic cleansing operation carried out in Nazi German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army

R u dum.

>Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya
>Chechnya
>Decides to separate from Russia
>Russia says "No, you're russia now, what the hell chechens, we were okay with this shit"
>Chechnya starts inviting islamic terrorists to bolster their troops
>they realize that radical islamists want to establich caliphate on their territory and expand it
>begs for Russia to help again
Pretty much the same for Ukraine and Georgia.
Just stop surrounding my country with AA bases and it'll be just fine, thank you.
Also
>thinking that an opinion of russian citizen and opinion of russian government are one and the same
Not the brightest tool in the shed, are you? Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind having your entire country eradicated, you never achieved anything important anyway. And that one time when you decided to separate yourself, you've lost 90% of your territory in the first months, before UK came to save you with their royal navy.

"If you kill your enemy, they win."

>NATO and Russia are preparing for World War III
So you need to buy more weapons from your friendly USA merchant. Right, goym?

Chill the fuck out, nobody wants to start WWIII as "nuke everybody, let them burn alive and turn into radioactive ashes". Friendly merchants are not that stupid.

Russia is based and should be a partner. They're not a good guy, but neither is the US. Please don't nuke Prince Edward Island.

Desu I'm rooting for Russia if push comes to shove. They're dodgy but at least they're bad liars. (A bonus is that this will the the official stance of the ANC/CPC too.)

Different strategies, dad.
I'm not saying America is the gung-ho nation that'll kick anyone's ass in a fight... we've got far too many shitlib pussies in power for that to happen.

At the same time though, I think there's a stark difference between how civilized and uncivilized nations fight.
If you were to go to war with, say, Germany, against a real army with tanks and planes to go up against, if you find a way to bring that to the ground, you could get a surrender out of them and bring them to heel.

I don't see sandniggers doing the same thing. I'm pretty that no matter how many of those fuckers you kill or whomever you get to sign whatever document, they'll keep coming at you until there's nothing left, and they have no qualms about inhumane tactics like strapping bombs to women and children, then sending them off to blow people up.

The solution to fighting a civilized war, I've noted, is win the battles and make the political maneuvers you needs to make.
The only solution against uncivilized people is is straight-up exterminating them. Sand niggers don't fear death, but welcome it. The solution is genocide, but we're too pussified as a nation to do this.

That, and I think if anything, we should get in good with Russia if at all possible. I don't know the extent of Putin's character, but considering his apparently seething hatred for desert dindus, I'd rather employ his help in carpet bombing the shit out of the Middle East rather than fighting him.

Your nation got it's ass handed to it there to.

Only Ukrops tend to rage over this; why would Putin care about Ukraine being confronted with gorillions of its own making?

one master plan to rule them all, destroy russia.

jews didn't make it with communism and hitler but are sure eager to test it one more time

really hope trump will raise to stop this madness

>Trump literally idolizes Putin
>thinks they're bros
>supports all of Putin's shadow initiatives like Brexit
bro, Putin is playing 16D chess while Trump is still on Tiddlywinks

>thinking Trump can even save us

Except Trump isn't even a POTUS yet - his campaign say-so isn't a law written in stone and as such cannot be interpreted on the same level as actual directions of his future presidency.

>dat reading comprehension tho!

Good. Enjoying getting BTFO, Europe. :^)

>inb4 Eurocucks will claim they could resist Russia without the USA's help

Better pray Turkey fully commits to helping you fight Russia. Otherwise they'll be in Paris in a few days.

Invading Russia is a bad idea.
Russian defense doctrine states that in the case of complete collapse of the Armed Forces, tactical nukes are to be used to destroy enemy army groups. Even inside Russia herself.

There isn't gonna be a war neither side wants a war and has nothing to gain from war. Before Crimea everyone thought there would never be a war. Now war is a possibility because it can go off by accident like we see with the Russian jets intercepting America.ships and planes. Since it could go off by accident you have to condition the population that war will happen.

NATO always says that Putin will invade the Baltic States any minute now. Putin has zero reasons to invade the Baltic States they offer nothing and they aren't even valuable as ports when your relations with the Weat would be ruined anyway. Everything Russia ever did shows that they take article 5 very seriously

talk shit get hit

>Invading Russia is a bad idea.

Who says anything about invading Russia? NATO's doctrine is to move Murricans into Eastern Europe so that any potential attack on Baltic states would automatically trigger a global conflict.

#WWIII

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>Russia annexed Crimea and started supporting separatist forces in eastern Ukraine two years ago.

Why is the anti-West part of Ukraine viewed as separatist? Yanukovych was the president and decided to go against the EU and get closer with Russia. The West instigated the people to revolt and throw him out of power. Shouldn't they be the separatists?

I love this place.

>potential attack on the Baltic states
Why the hell would Russia invade the Baltic states in the first place?
They don't have anything. Not a single big port.
Not a single resource. Only a bunch of angry Baltics.
And no, the Russian people themselves don't give two fucks about them. They would not go all "Rossiskaya Imperiya XDDD".

>Putin has zero reasons to invade the Baltic States

Estonia and Latvia have sizeable population of ethnic Russians - which by itself could be grounds for similar story as it was with Crimea and eastern Ukraine. Ever since Crimea got annexed, disillusionment with NATO amongst its members grows. With no deterrence, potential invasion of the Baltic states would be enough to trigger the dissolution of NATO pact across Europe, as there would be nothing left to keep up the illusion that this treaty is worth anything.

Jew detected

Because they are separatists. They want to secede and join Russia as a region like Crimea did. You have to consider that the majority of population there is Russian and all they see in Ukraine is a poor as fuck state that is hostile to Russian culture.

So? They had a quasi legitimate reason to get Crimea anyway since Crimea was 90% Russian and the local authorities refused to recognize Maidan before Putin annexed it. The Russian minority in the Baltics is a minority they aren't in power they have no separatist parties

>muh ethnic minorities
That was just the reason.
Not the purpose. Putin only cared for Crimea's major port and strategic location.
The Baltics offer neither. St. Petersburg does the job.

Ukraine wasnt a NATO member faggot. As for this "illusion" the 40k troops stationed in poland should be re-assuring.

I wonder why Ukranians dont like you and the eastern commie spawn you left there. Its really a fucking wonder, huh?

That what you said to Georgia and Ukraine?

>UK sent 500 troops to Estonia
>WWIII is happening.

They even have koningsberg were they placed short range tactical nukes

Georgia attacked first.

All WW3 hysteria will end after Putin goes away. And I think it will be soon.

>implying russia wants a conflict with the usa

see

This
We really shouldn't be going to war with other countries. The enemy is within

ww3 soon .the elite + aylmao will go into the shelters while the reset takes place . noone can do anything about it . the world leaders have no power . get comfy

Those are very rude bad words. Don't use them, bro.

It was Turkish land before Russians conquered it in XVIII century. There were no Ukrainians in these territories since early Medieval. They can take their comfy land to the west of Dniepr and fuck off for all we care but we won't be cucked out of our home territories like Germans were in late 1940s.

There will never be a WW3. Mutually assured destruction has pretty much guaranteed that two first world countries will never start a war with each other.

Gay war inbound

>preparing for World War III.
More like preparing to stop WW3 from happening.

There's a good chance that Putin will use Obama's weakness, the uncertainty and transition of power to claim a little piece of NATO and cuck NATO. This is the best opportunity for Putin to realize that dream desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

You fuckers

>Ukranians
Do you want to know the meaning of word ukraine? OUTSKIRTS. And "ukrainian" is just a russian who lives there.

>tfw Finland is the only sane country left trying to keep up the peace between Russia, Sweden and Baltics

Piss off vodkanigger . We actually invited burgers here, they did not butt in unwanted, unlike you or krauts.

We don't care about Poland. We are only there because our Jew masters hate Russia. I hope you get partitioned again.

Regarding pic related, I can't help but agree on the political front.
American universities are running hard with the shitlib agenda, and in retrospect, most of what I know and believe comes more from the internet than from my university, at least in terms of social sciences/philosophy/politics/etc.

I learned to be a skeptic, and to value statistics and evidence rather than rhetoric, and to value facts rather than feelings. If I had disregarded the forums I browse and embraced the university narrative instead, I'd be a different person altogether.

But now, thanks to the free market of ideas and epic, dank may-mays, there's one less shitlib in the world.

Some of us are actually capable of following more than one news story at a time leaf.

President Sauli Niinistö departs Friday for a NATO meeting in Warsaw, and the Lännen Media news syndicate spoke with him briefly about his expectations. Among other things, the Tampere-based newspaper Aamulehti reports that he was pleased with Russian President Vladimir Putin’s swift response to his request on the use of aircraft transponders at their meeting last week in Naantali, Finland.

“Putin’s immediate response likely surprised many. It is interesting that the Russian security council met so quickly to specifically consider flight safety over the Baltic Sea. I can’t say where it will lead, but I repeat that the primary concern is releasing some of the tension. In situations like this, even baby steps in the opposite direction are of the utmost importance,” Niinistö said.

When the president was asked whether an agreement to keep identifying transponders on in flights over the area might become a symbolic, unifying gesture between the two countries, Niinistö replied that there is in any case a mutual interest.

“The fact that there is something on the serious agenda that is moving in a different direction – and not contributing to the vicious circle of increasing tension in the area – is a step in the right direction. It is not easy to step in and solve everything with one grand gesture in cases like this, but often small steps lead us to bigger ones,” he said.

It's always Britain and Russia who stand last.

Location, location, location!

as if we're scared of you faggot slavshits
bring it on, cuck.

[quietly opening Cheget]

You had better get out of any major cities then.
Or military bases.
Or strategic ports.
But hey, if you want to start another war where millions of whites die, i won't stop you.
Just don't cry when the Jew wins in the end.

They don't want a war! This is the time to fuck them up

I don't think Putler did anything specifically intimidating. That's just his basic rhetoric.
>ho ho ho that's just ol' Putin for you guys
I actually live 1km from the place Vlad visited, it was an interesting day, but ways more peaceful than I anticipated, didn't even get cavity searched by a qt3.14 speznaz despite riding my motorbike past Kultaranta.

I like to thing as this slavguy says, if Putin was put out of power, someone really fucktarded like Chirinovsky would declare himself Czar and invade everyone else but North Korea...

>be american whitetrash
>get shot by nigger in Dallas.

triple double = truth

You are an edgy ruskie. . . I like that

>be russian

You are a faggot for talking to your slav-brother like this.

comfy as fuck

Sorry but te troops are there because of how Russia is positioned(the landmass) and the fact that Stalin was going to try and take over Europe/the world before hitler beat him to it.

Look up the heartland theory and you'll realize why everyone considers you such a threat.

cucks.

>stalin was about to invade germany.
This meme again.

I used to respect Russia.
Then you guys let Turkey blow you guys the fuck out.
I then realized Russia is a meme.