/brit/

extreme patriotism edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZxzUHg7buI
i.4cdn.org/gif/1507040223716.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmmm ahhh yes british insurance rates

About to take my driving theory test

Passed all the mock tests online, studied a lot but I feel the real test is nothing like the mock tests and I'll be unprepared and fail

Fucking hell Leafs, I thought my gas bill was extortionate.

Having wet legs isn't extreme roo.

Absolute fucking state.

lol is this real?

Schoolgirls these days literally dress like prostitutes wtf

I mean I'm not complaining, I love it, but who lets their daughter dress like a slut for school

>feel
Doesn't matter. If you studied it you will pass. Plus if you fail you just pay again and try again, no stress.

me irl

*jingoism

pics

youtube.com/watch?v=VZxzUHg7buI

Broken Britain m8.

considering telling the doctor about me talking to myself non-stop and not anybody else.

need a girl to let me inside her fanny

ran out of soft bogpaper lads
back to using the rough stuff that irritates my jap's eye

Oil sands ARE a natural resource you dunce.

Don't be a hypocrite, just be happy that you can stand your own presence.

We need to exterminate the poor

Trudeau is such a moron
its like he can't handle things going off the script

>everything is natural

not the point, mong

The oil sands have nothing to do with the cost of electricity.

this.
redistribute the wealth. Universal income now

ask the president for some

Calm down Hans.

nothing is cheap in a capitalist society
there could be an infinite supply of energy and we'd still have to pay a lot for it

'cept your mum

yeah they'd just rebrand it as a luxury or status item

No, just cut off all benefits and tell unskilled foreign workers to fuck off.

look how much we are charged for actual infinite products like digital things
games on Steam and other online services are pretty much the same price as physical copies
same with music and everything else digital

still shrieking lads
i.4cdn.org/gif/1507040223716.webm

Mesa cause one, two-y little bitty axadentes, huh? Yud say boom de gasser, den crashin der bosses heyblibber, den banished.

bloody eton tories and their bloody brexit banker bonuses

Drag benefit scroungers into the streets and shoot them

So today I'll be reviewing 's /brit/ thread.

First, the obvious, it's made by an Australian. That's not so bad. A lot of people expect British OPs, but I don't think it matters that much. It has /brit/ in the subject field, everything is there. You can see from the comment, this is the extreme patriotism edition. That probably won't make a difference to the actual contents of the thread, but let's go ahead and try this...

So it's started off with a link to /o/. I won't be clicking on that. More driving posts, this isn't going very well. Bit more foreign stuff, politics. I gotta say, this is disappointing so far. Now it's kind of descended into the more usual conversational stuff. This I like, it's probably the main reason I go to /brit/. I've got a (You) in there, that's a nice bonus.

Let's just go back to OP's pic, it's 97 KB, and 720x960, pretty standard, and this one has what looks like an Indian flag, not much to do with British culture. I was about to throw this in the trash but I guess it's Commonwealth, so it's related enough. Some kind of flood is happening.

Okay, thanks for reading, and see you next time.

Then why did you mention them? The plains get a large share of their electricity supplied by natural gas plants in Alberta.

What's the point in a turbo on anything under 2 L?

>hmm ah yes I fancy destroying my little engine with a turbo as I don't do enough damage to it already

if it struggles to do 80 normally aspirated then why exactly would you slap a turbo on it? Do these people rotate cars every 6 months once they've trashed the previous one or something?

Creating "infinite products like digital things" takes man power, you need to pay people to work for you.

terrabytes aren't infinite

I'd like to see you try.

Wow, leftypol have evolved into false flag posting. Well done lads, you're only about 3 years behind the lefties raiding Sup Forums.

either way the price is massively inflated considering how little it costs them to reproduce on a massive scale

smaller engines are generally better at handling turbos

t. tech school graduate

But they make a cool noise innit.

public sector workers are anyone working on outsourced public contracts are just as much a drain on society as benes scroungers in all honesty

what the fuck does he say before snorting the line? Absolutely creasing @ the shreik

Might speak to my oneitis lads, thoughts?

You don't need to spend your money on it.

but supply AND demand

seems a tad bit too risky
play it safe

thought he was doing a spongebob impression saying Squidward but im not sure

Can you please explain without getting super technical please?

Oil and natural gas are two different things you wet wipe. The oil sands do not mine natural gas. I mentioned them because the oil sands account for a large portion of Canada's CO2 emmissions.

spinny bits weigh less

enjoyed this

t. mong

going to bed

wish me a good night x

good night x

*kisses forehead*

night night you little rascal

bad night. hope the tarantulas bite.

Fucking hell lads she's batching at me like we're going through a nasty break up but we've literally never even come close to a relationship. Women are fucking mental.

Space trucking in elite dangerous is relaxing

YOU FORGOT THE RATING

Is it as relaxing as Euro Trucking?

this 2bh

O really?

antifa are the successors to Rohm

going to need some context

Shit. I forgot to mention the nice timing of the thread and the smooth transition as well. I'll get it right next thread. Need to watch more Report of the Week tbf.

Shut her down.

Never tried eurotruck. I've got a flight stick and voice attack for elite which makes it more comfy

Currently on my 1 hour legally mandated break from toil to eat more fuel in order to toil for another 4 hours

feel like I can't get a GF without a house and a nice car

Is it just me lads?

Yeah, that Lee Nelson prat did it

Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

cycle healer

He didn't telepathically destroy the F no

Need an opening to convert nerds to my ideology.

love psycho killer

The school run whip

Fair, I didn't open the webm just assumed it was the stunt of him handing her the P45

Did stalker lad put his plan into action?

But is this not outweighed by the increased strain on the engine being constantly pushed hard? A lad (note the lad part) in a turbo is going to go a lot faster on average than if it didn't have one

There were 3 independent failures
The p45
The coughing
The F

I'm not sure how long they can possibly be thinking is ok to have her at the helm.

when I move to yankland I'm going to adopt a southern accent and immediately buy a mach 1 mustang and a ranch and acquire a qt southern belle

Found a very easy and delicious meal to make, lads. Literally just dumping stuff in a pan and stirring, can't go wrong, and it tastes amazing. I think it might be reasonably healthy too, not sure. All the ingredients last forever as well, you just need a big freezer.

Throw the following into a big saucepan:
Oil (nice and hot)
1 small chopped onion (optional)
Diced frozen chicken
Sliced frozen mushrooms
*stir and cook for few minutes*
Sliced frozen peppers
Mixed frozen vegetables (pic related)
*stir and cook for few minutes*
Microwaveable rice
1tbs garlic paste
*stir and cook for a few minutes*
Soy sauce
Lemon juice
Sriracha
*stir and cook for a minute*
Chuck it in a bowl with a fork. Wa la.

Girl I know is bitching at me like fuck for perceived slights that didn't even actually happen.

ye, he said he was successful.

congrats, you've invented the stir fry

>be eating lunch
>co-worker comes in
>tells me her nephew last night killed himself by jumping off of a crane when he was off his head

Oxford student apparently, fucking hell what am I even supposed to say to that? She was just stood there bawling her eyes out

'you win some, you lose some'

Well what did you say!

can't believe I have to associate with alt-right spergs on /brit/, wish we could go back to 2015

sick of wypipo t b h

Is this worth seeing?

was it autism? do they feel safe in their little cars?

youve been hit by
*dun dun*
youve been hit by
*dun*
a smooth criminal
*dundundun dun dundun dun dun dun dun dundundun*
yaowww