The cop snipers was meant to take our focus off Hillary. Some powerful forces behind this

The cop snipers was meant to take our focus off Hillary. Some powerful forces behind this.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those tits are perfect. Sauce?

Sweet Jesus, give me strength not rip my dick off fapping....

Glad someone else realizes this. All this shit happens just as Hillary doesn't get indicted for her treason. Convenient huh?

Also, woman in the pic is beautiful.

Possibly. Kind of like how Brevik happened right in the middle of Murdoch's phone tapping scandal. I remember watching that shit live on TV, and then the next day Brevik happened.

BINGO! : D

Bump thread because Sup Forums is shilled the fuck today with sniper stories... funny how we don't know anything about the snipers? No names, photos of them etc huh

You're a fucking idiot if you think this is true.

Also reported

Fuck you that's a 1488/10

THIS. NOW. POL.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Sir.

There is a cock in your mouth sir.

Solid fuck with amazing things, could use better hips.

tits, not things

>29 minutes ago
>post was made 10 minutes before yours

No

Good point. The only lead so far is BPPO, which is probably a meme.

>implying I was implying that was his post

>tfw she will never be your gf
why is life so cruel

I'm sure it will end up "being a white person", fucking jew media. With everything going on, this is the worst the US has been internally in a very long time. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Dick status: muh

John, you need to close those tabs my dude.

HOLY FUCK

That fucking website has never influenced anything.

well it didnt work

simply added fuel to the fire

bye bye nofap

never make the pic more interesting than the OP

There's no real need to take focus off Hillary. The media were all going to be talking about the shootings of Sterling and Castile today had this Dallas shooting not taken place, and everyone would have forgotten about Hillary and Comey by Monday. Besides, it's not like Trump isn't going to talk about Hillary and Comey.

It is very strange that we know virtually nothing about the shooters, though.

Olga Alberti

thank me later

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

It does seem to be conveniently timed

What I wanna know is what the fuck is up with DC Madam lawyer guy!!

how fucking smug do you have to be to buy a case with a hole cut in it just to display a logo

thank you

>we don't know anything about the snipers?
last time i checked, they had a photo on twitter of who they suspected to be one the shooters.

This + a trimmed pubic bush = 10/10.

I doubt there is any real connection, but these habbenings did come at a very favourable time for Hillary.

I wonder if this diversion will be effective enough though...

lol what the fuck
Didnt some russian hacker copy her emails?
Why dont they just dump them

Dem titties. Same shit im sayin too.

Thank you roachbro

Based roach