Lebanon

Is Lebanon a good example of Muslim/Christian/etc. groups coexisting and forming a functional society? Or is it a prime example of a failed multicultural state?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/28/world/middleeast/al-qaa-lebanon-suicide-bombers.html?_r=0
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Israel&country2=Lebanon&city1=Tel Aviv-yafo&city2=Beirut&tracking=getDispatchComparison
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lebanon
>functional
top fucking kek

No way, the Palestine shits ruined a perfectly good country.

Lebanon was created to be a Christian state and is now majority muslim. You do the math.

Lebanese civil war started when Palestinian Muslim cunts killed Lebanese Christians in a church.

What countries are good examples of Christian Muslim co habitation? Ivory Coast? Bulgaria? Hard to think of many where they're isn't something kicking off from one side or the other.

Maybe Kazakhstan to an extent.

I like their flag

What? There was genocide of Christians in the seventies, dhimmi and all that shot , if anything Lebanon is perfect example why not take fucking muslims in.

Bosnia

Lebanese here. It is a failed multicultural state since foreign countries keep funding their own parties and their puppet leaders, therefore corruption is prevailing. Zionists can in no way praise the establishment of a tough developped country on their borders. They allegedly wish to extend their borders to annexe a big part of the current Lebanese lands.

because its basically yours but with a tree

lol'd

yes

Even Syria doesn't want it

>Hurr look at this successful multicultural society, it was only a Christian country that went through a 15 year long civil war because they let in too many Muslims.

If anyone's telling you it's the former, tell them to eat shit

>1 Post by this id
There are no good examples of Muslims and ANYONE coexisting for any lenght of time. Muslims are peacefull while a smale minority, then get progressively more aggressive as they grow in numbers. Eventually they start waging war on their host nation either to seperate the region they're living in (after which they'll start moving into the other parts of the country, repeating this cycle) or to take over entirely.

Lebanon is a prime example at what happens when muslims are allowed to move in and prosper. Eventually they come together, decide it's time, declare Jihad and try to take over. At which point the UN and other organizations decide to prevent you from genociding them, effectively helping them win.

Then, when everyone stops caring they more and more start persecuting and to drive out non muslims if they don't outright murder them in increasing numbers. Lebanons Christian numbers are projected to rapidly decline in the newest few years to the point where in a few decade there might hardly be any left.

No no no.

The only Christian and Muslim country that actually works is Eritrea
Really nice people too, never met an Eritrean who wasn't a brother

tree hugger hippy! haha

>a fucking tree

Bongistan of course ;^)

(((Turkey)))

Compared to Syria it is kind of.

You can thank Stalin for that,

t. Nigger

Is there any way for Christians to reclaim the country, or is it lost at this point?

>tfw modern crusader state

russia(????)

Serb, actually
>inb4 worse than nigger
Well, at least I don't consider myself a higher life form to the world whereas in reality I'm the primate.

I fucking hate German people, fuck you.

Worldwide muslim genocide

>eritrea
>works
>brutal dictatorship
this sums up

Who cares about religion? They are brown.

The several Muslim terrorist groups ins Lebanon say 'No."

Just yesterday there was major clash between islamist pigs and FSB in Dagestan. 1 FSB officer dead, 3 wounded, 7 islamist pigs down.

>15 years of civil war
>functional society

The only times any kind of different groups (ethnic, religious or whatever) can't coexist in peace is when the elites butt in and fuck their shit up.

Fuck you.

>Lebanon
>Good example of Muslims and Christians coexisting
Is this a joke?

t. never been to lebanon

>Higher life Form
Me neither. Why are all people on Sup Forums mentally challenged?
>I fucking hate German people
At least we can run a state, Mladko.

shoulsnt you hide in your cuck shed while i throw some water balloon ?

technically the historically christian part of Lebanon is Mount Lebanon. When the french decided to give them their own state, they HAD to add the coastal cities (Muslim majority). And basically christian villagers flooded these Muslim cities seeking modernity and freedom from serfdom.

idk senpai. They definitely don't look arab. Closer to spic skin tone.

Who said they're Arab? The Lebanese are Phoenician. There's bound to be some Palestine, Aramean and Arab admixture though.

of all the places to attack they choose

>Elaborate Suicide Attack Hits Christian Village in Lebanon

nytimes.com/2016/06/28/world/middleeast/al-qaa-lebanon-suicide-bombers.html?_r=0

"Then will they hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name."

No.

Lebanese people are scum.

Worst of the worst.

SAD NEWS: The destruction of Adonis Valley has begun today.
The building of the Janneh dam will result in the loss of 1,000,000sqm of TREES!! #unite4adonis #stopjannehdam #wwf #livelovelebanon #JabalMoussa
Janneh dam is a project that is being run by the ministry of water and energy as well as the ministry of agriculture
They are destroying the adonis valley, an alley that is on the list to become a World Heritage Site! They are building this dam on tectonic plates which means there is a huge possibility of causing several earthquakes not to mention that due to the kartstic rocks of the area up to 52% of the water in the dam will be lost....also this dam will stop the water flow causing the Jeita Grotto to stop existing.

Kek, Omar is salty.

Dont exist, but depends on what you mean by "good"
If it means not a lot of religious warfare and general lack of state disintegration, there might be a few

Absolutely.

>They allegedly wish to extend their borders to annexe a big part of the current Lebanese lands.
well your mom is allegedly disease free but it burns when i pee
on subject: israel does not wish to annex or have anything to do with any part of lebanon, we have enough backwards barbarian arabs in our territory as it is

We co-exist just fine. Muslims and Christians. It's the outside forces that influence conflict.

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

>They allegedly wish to extend their borders to annexe a big part of the current Lebanese lands.
this arab lives in FRANCE and still believes arab propaganda aimed at toothless goat herders from the levant, what a failure lol

Israel systematically steals water, natural gas, and has stolen land from Lebanon. You're the backwards barbarian cancer here. I've never seen atrocities committed in Lebanon like the ones you commit daily.

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

Amazing. arabs are beyond repair.

Which is kind of strange since Mizrahi Jews(majority in Israel) and Arabs are Semitic brothers.

nice society

>It's the outside forces that influence conflict
you mean palestinians?

Can you give examples for that, credible sources? What land have we stolen?

>outside forces

This is some shit tier bait.

But for anyone who legitimately doesn't know, Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Life was good, no major issues. Then Muslims became more and more numerous in the country. They caused a civil war and permanently fucked up the country. The end.

>We co-exist just fine

Oh I'm fucking sure you did. Let me guess, Muslim who doesn't want to admit what fucked up the country? Or an idiotic Christian who believes the revisionist lies?

Lebanon ranks 123 / 168 in corruption index, meaning it's one of the worlds most corrupt countries.

What part of that is functional?

No, its the mossad agents destroying all the arab countries.
If there was no israel and mossad muslim countries would have a higher standard of living in the world. They would be shinning democracies and the first people on mars.

hardy har har

>pulls up a pic from the 1970's

Kek. Beirut is the best city in the middle east according to multiple credible sources. But hey, your people burn children alive for fun, what would you know about society? Chimp.

>that khaddameh
k e k

How about young person who actually lives here and has a social group of people with literally 5 different religions that don't give a flying fuck? The new generation is tired of prejuidice and conflict.

Right. So as I said, Muslims caused the conflict.

Now, if you want to move past it, fine, good luck with that. But that doesn't change history.

>2000 executions in 2014
A real paradise.

Albania

Lebanon is still in bad condition due to the civil war. By the way, what do you think about Lebanese Christians?

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Israel&country2=Lebanon&city1=Tel Aviv-yafo&city2=Beirut&tracking=getDispatchComparison

I got nothing against lebanese civil people. WE helped christians in lebanon, i guess that is already forgotten.
Dont blame us for the fact syria and iran fund extremists in your country.
Only reason Israel occupied southern lebanon was because of constant attacks.

Not really.
The only thing "uniting" them is the mutual hate of Israel.
They're in a "crisis" of some sorts - once that ends they'll be back to being a shithole.
Also, they have Hezbollah fighting Israel, on their behalf, while Lebanese and Israelis don't really have a genuine reason to be at war if you take away the Palestinian influence there.
Sucks, Lebanon was a great place once.

AS long as they have no problem with me I have no problem with them. A christian Lebanon would be marelous, unfortunately Christians are now a minority.

Where do you get this propaganda? The death penalty was outlawed here years ago.

>unfortunately Christians are now a minority.
Yes, it really is unfortunate. They are fucked, basically. Less and less of them and more and more of Muslims.

everyone in lebanon is a minority

What. Muslims are the majority.

Didn't alot of the christians flee after the war ?
No wonder the mudslimes keep growing if they give up their country.

nah its like 40 chirstian 25 sunni 25 shia and the rest is memes

yes to south america mainly chile and argentina

Ethiopia

>Didn't alot of the christians flee after the war ?
Yes. And more are leaving all the time.

The thing is, you don't have a huge amount of options, especially now. Stay and get fucked by the society which will only be more hostile to you as time goes on, or leave?

The Islamization of Lebanon is now impossible to avoid. It is surrounded by Muslim countries (and Israel) and the birth rates of Muslims are far higher than those of Christians. Would you really stay?

Shunni and Shia are both Muslims.

>eritrea
>picking ethiopia's taiwan over ethiopia

>Dont blame us for the fact syria and iran fund extremists in your country.
>Only reason Israel occupied southern lebanon was because of constant attacks.
I have to agree with this.
The Lebs are cucked beyond redemption, unfortunately.

yes good goy

I guess you are implying I am somehow wrong.

You are right, my bad. 2004 is the year of the last execution.

Wikipedia shows great numbers in Brazil too
Well if everyone thinks like that the country could become muslim overnight
If nobody wants to save Lebanon then Lebanon is already dead

>pic is a filthy Palestinian camp that dates back to the civil war
>Represents Lebanon

Jew on vacation in Europe here.

Been in Beirut and some suburbs. For a Middle East country bordering on Syria, they are doing REALLY well, there is an economy and intellectual life to speak of here.

related

Well with you as our fucking neighbors we're a long way from being functional.
At least we have Hezbollah, you cucks are getting whats coming for you soon.

>Well if everyone thinks like that the country could become muslim overnight
>If nobody wants to save Lebanon then Lebanon is already dead

My friend, it is literally impossible to avoid for the reasons I stated (now, earlier it was possible) unless you systematically genocide the Muslims. And no, I am not suggesting that the Lebanese should do that.

>see one rotten apple
>all apples are rotten

Look man, most of Lebanon is not doing that well even these days. (what I am saying is that you are beyond cherry picking) Yes I'm sure, I visit Lebanon regularly.

I guess Montenegro but in reality we hate each other, we just pretend well
Bosnia used to be like that too, before they had fun time in 90's

*Lebanese Muslims are scum

>israel does not wish to annex or have anything to do with any part of lebanon
I thought only muslims practiced taqiyya