Why did the US do this?!?!?!??!?!

Why did the US do this?!?!?!??!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/07/blacks-are-lukewarm-to-gay-marriage-but-most-say-businesses-must-provide-wedding-services-to-gay-couples/
twitter.com/StateDept/status/915291301540593664
google.ae/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/04/us-votes-against-un-resolution-condemning-death-penalty-gay/amp/
undocs.org/A/HRC/36/L.6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For a laugh

Who knows

Drumpf is feeling very insecure about his masculinity and needs to kill some gays. Again.

S-save me

Source/link about the UN resolution?

The US is a third world shithole which cares more about appeasing both Saudi Arabia and Israel than it does looking after its citizens. What did you really expect otherwise?

You already know why. I think it's impossible to be more backward than crazy and extreme Muslim cunt like Pakistan, but than there are the Saudis. And they, to a certain extent, can influence what USA say in UN.

You might also want to look who's in the UNHRC for great laugh.

Saudi Arabia gives women teh right to drive and America bashes some gay skulls.

What's next, Saudi Arabia makes hamburgers their national dish while Mitt Romney is publicly decapitated?

>Nikki Haley, voted for an amendment to the resolution that said the death penalty was not necessarily a human rights violation, and voted against amendments urging countries to stop using experimental drugs in executions.
kek

to appease our niggers

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/07/blacks-are-lukewarm-to-gay-marriage-but-most-say-businesses-must-provide-wedding-services-to-gay-couples/

t. AIDS infected homo faggot

what is wrong with aids or hiv?

>Nikki Haley, voted for an amendment to the resolution that said the death penalty was not necessarily a human rights violation

Why are American women so based?

are you homo? :DDDD

Mike "The Zaper" Pence confirmed for pulling the strings

Why do you hate Russians?

Anyone got the pic of him with jumper cables?

twitter.com/StateDept/status/915291301540593664
We voted against that resolution because of broader concerns with the resolution’s approach in condemning the death penalty in all circumstances, and it called for the abolition of the death penalty altogether. We had hoped for a balanced and inclusive resolution that would better reflect the positions of states that continue to apply the death penalty lawfully, as the United States does.

Go work your extra job and ship your tax money away to terrorists, you piece of shit spic mongrel.

google.ae/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/04/us-votes-against-un-resolution-condemning-death-penalty-gay/amp/

Y-yes

There is nothing wrong with that

Haa gayyy

>be american
>see homos murdered by illegitimate states
>do nothing
>get shot

The death penalty is barbaric and only third world shitholes still enforce it.

At least you get a free crane ride

So they made the right choice then

>America
>first world

Bigot detected!

Gays get craned in Iran.

Arab gays are thrown out of buildings.

Would you provide your state with the legal right to kill you?

Why are you not in Sweden already?

come to london :^)

Saudi vassal state

daaamn america back at it again with the retarded thirworldish choices

So who's the new leader of the free world? Aside from the EU, of course.

EU

>The EU
>Free
Pick one

The EU, which also includes freedom? Use your head boy.

anti-american brainlets btfo
>waaahh why won't the US undermine itself by voting for a resolution, WAAAAAAHHH THINK ABOUT THE GAYS AND CHILDRUN

Don't worry too much. The UN resolution passed despite the fact we voted against it.

It happened because extremist Christfags and "intelligent design" proponents were put into positions of power they don't belong in in the US government. It's worrying for sure but not the least bit surprising.

see
you fucking troglodyte piece of human GABIJ

Because he hate faggots, liberals, and Jews, but our country has been usurped by them.

The majority of Americans are anti-Bolshevik.

What is that for evil ritual? Love it.

It was probably this part in particular
undocs.org/A/HRC/36/L.6
>2. Calls upon States that have not yet acceded to or ratified the Second Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights aiming at the abolition of the death penalty to consider doing so;

How do you manage in Arab countries as a fag? I'm assuming nobody among your family/friends know.

Yup that's totally what that was about and there were zero other ulterior motives that prompted us to vote the way we did.

Are you a fucking moron? Look at our government, you seriously believe this was ONLY about the death penalty. It's a load of bullshit and you know it. Why don't you stop being a pansy and just admit you wanna see gays killed.

>muh death penalty

Yes our government didn't act in favor of our own government it's all a conspiracy they acted on behalf of another government and it just so happened that it would also affect us.

Your indoctrination is showing

>Optional
>consider doing
this is power of un

He said he loved gays back on the campaign trail. I was told on this very board he was pro-gay rights.

Explain that. Did he lie?

They're supposed to succumb to our peer pressure, not theirs. I can't believe they hate Europe more than fucking Saudi Arabia.

wtf i love US of A now

He is, but Republicans typically aren't
I voted for him so funny shit like this would happen though

Boy did you manage to draw and insanely convoluted conclusion from my post. At no point did I ever imply the US was acting on behalf of another government. Rather what I meant to imply is the US government is willfully lying to the people.

They are trying to restrict lgbt rights and but are trying to spin it so it doesn't look like it. I don't think the issue of considering abolishing the death penalty was the sticking point for not voting in favor of this resolution.

>They are trying to restrict lgbt rights
How does this restrict lgbt rights in the USA at all? Do you think they are going to start killing people for being gay in the USA? Literally nothing changes in the USA and we should not be governing other countries laws.

What message do you think this sends out to all the gun-owning faghaters in your neighborhood?

Murder is illegal user, so is street justice.

>Do you think they are going to start killing people for being gay in the USA

Given the current state of the government I fully believe they would and they would encourage their constitutes to as well if they thought they could get away with it.

Right now the only thing that stopping them from slaughtering everyone they don't like is the judicial branch which has remained relatively free of party politics at least up until now.

>Given the current state of the government I fully believe they would and they would encourage their constitutes to as well if they thought they could get away with it.
You're indoctrinated, save yourself before you become another statistic.

>What message do you think this sends out to all the gun-owning faghaters in your neighborhood?
Literally this

What's going to deter them, the death penalty?

Yes, and the fact that our police are armed as well, I don't think you understand homophobia in the US. Most dislike their life choices and genuinely care about their fate of their soul, what would they get out of killing them?
Also going on a rampage usually gets you killed by police so yes I guess

Tell me, why, if tomorrow you could go out and kill gays, liberals, blacks, Mexicans, or Muslims consequence free, why, you would not do it.

I may listen to you if I like your answer.

Because I'm a pantheist and that would be the same as killing god for me.

But that is completely irrelevant to the discussion we were having.

idiotic bait

>Most dislike their life choices and genuinely care about their fate of their soul, what would they get out of killing them?

Ah yes, you're right. Why kill the gays when we can send them to conversion camps where we torture them instead?

It's impossible to talk to americans, because even when you say something as obvious as "the death penalty doesn't work at deterring people" they're too stupid to even know that. It's the indoctrination talking.

captcha: MEXICO CLOSE

Jesus are you a schizo or something

It's very clear he has a mental disorder.

I don't know if this is directed at me but I don't think death by cop is death penalty

You have absolutely no business meddling in anyone's life choices but your own.

That's actually what happens at many of these camps though and Mike Pence even went so far as to propose electroshock to treat the gays. You're a moron if you think this repulsive shit won't be going on behind closed doors.

There have been several investigative journalism pieces that have exposed rampant abuse at many currently operating conversion camps. My concern does not come from nowhere.

>be cucked by Saudis
>LMAO HES JUST AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS FOR THE LULZ
The absolute STATE of Americants

The first thing Trump did was making a multi billion weapon deal with his friends. Filling his pockets like never seen before. They own America.

>Sup Forums all of sudden pretends to care about fags

I think fags are mentally ill but I don't want them to be killed.

because that definitely would have happened if this had not passed

wtf I hate selling things to other countries now

because Obama would support it

Sup Forums =/= Sup Forums

I don't care m8, the 1% is gonna get what they want so I might as well have a laugh about it
You don't think it's funny that a retard is president?

Why does every american tv figure / newscaster /whatever look so fucking soulless?

>Sup Forums starts with ironic shitposting
>suddenly it isn't ironic anymore

Aren't UN resolutions pretty much bullshit? They literally do nothing and have zero binding ability. What's the point at all?

We don't have death penalty for gay sex. Speaks for itself. So why sign a fucking resolution with UN?

>consequence free
But this will never happen. Even in these arab shitholes only the government has a legal right to kill homosexuals, not private citizens.

Because Christ cucks and muslims are two side of the same savage subhuman coin

The resolution was anti death penalty, not anti death penalty for faggotry. It's like passing a bill about increasing taxes and slapping on a law called the "Stop Violence Act" and then saying that anyone who votes against it supports violence.

"Christ cucks" don't have execution for gay people, neither does the USA. Its a stupid bullshit resolution with zero power at all and you are taking it way way too literally. USA actions speak louder than words.

Read the resolution before spouting shit like a retard. There was one section referring to the broader idea of stopping the death penalty outright, but the vast majority was just about biased applications of it

>USA actions speak louder than words
Bullets are indeed louder than the human voice

I don't hate gays, but I do hate that they're shoving their agenda down our throats

USA doesn't shoot gay people. Individual Americans might illegally shoot other people who might be gay (or might be straight) but that's another story.

Fact is all it is is a bullshit UN resolution and all the buttfrustration that surrounds it is stupid because AMERICA DOESN'T EXECUTE GAY PEOPLE SO ITS NOW DOUBLY POINTLESS FOR US TO SIGN IT AT ALL.

YES, HOMOS BTFO YOU WORTHLESS HUMANOID TRASH.

"Here sign this paper saying to stop raping puppies".
"But I don't rape puppies and specifically have outlawed raping puppies in my country. Also even if I DID this paper seems to be issued from the UN making it totally worthless and a waste of everyones time much like the UN itself. I'll pass"
"Wow why do you love puppy rape?"

>western subhumans defend gays from death penalty but killing children because the girl was drunk as fuck and didn't notice the guy whom she sucked in a club's bathroom wasn't wearing a condom is all-fucking-okay.
literally will never get this

Why is literally every post from poland some autistic Sup Forumsnigger rant?

because they arent retarded faggots

how about you answer the fucking question?

>Sup Forumsnigger
everyone measures with their own measuring stick i guess

How about you finish the job the krauts started and kill yourself

I could say the same about you you cocksucking faggot enabler

The krauts didnt level my entire country bud

Yep there is no way I could tell my parents