Here, I fixed it

Here, I fixed it.

Now make it not be a shitty Arrow rip-off.

ruined it with the yellowfaced chinknigger jap

>Guy who trained kungfu all his life

J-JUST...

> Casting a famous Thai actor and kick boxer as an white, American Kung Fu martial artist

Can't doing that kill you?

No. You're not breathing the water into your lungs. You're literally just rinsing our your sinuses. Basically, it's just passing through one nostril out the other. It feels weird while you're doing it, but once you're done and blow out the remaining snot it's washing out, breathing feels clear as fuck. Great thing to do if you have a stuffy nose/allergies.

It could introduce an infection into your nasal passages and rot your head from the inside out like an old pumpkin.

There has been one case where bacteria went up the nostril and ate some guy's brain since the water he used wasn't purified(?). Not even memeing.

oh look, its another shitty white lead surrounded by superior asian actors.

just like marco polo.

>lets remove racial tensions from a characters backstory
great job

well, the neti pots come with an antibacterial/cleaning solution that you're supposed to mix with the water. Also, that guy probably lived in fucking poo in loo land and had human waste flowing through his nostrils.

This guy didn't even lift for the part, what the fuck?

I'm a pretty big Iron Fist fan and I have a hard time imagining a world where this guy was a good choice for Danny.

What were they thinking?

You all catch that new faggot nigger commercial by Truth, diversity means black only.

>the neti pots
holy fuck, I just saw a commercial that mentioned these
kek

they were thinking
A) that GoT audience
B) He can bulk up for the role
C) he uses chi anyways, he doesn't need to be bulky
D) we need a huge difference between how he looks, and luke cage

It was like right in the middle of the United States, there were a few people it happened to including a little girl

Danny was always white
I dont know who in their right mind would think that would be a good idea. And for the record, ARROW doesnt have the right to call itself a Green Arrow adaptation

>don't cast asian: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!! WHITE WASHING!!!"
>cast asian: "wowwwwwwww so all asians are martial artists right? STOP REINFORCING RACIST STEREOTYPES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Yeah and the Ancient One was always Tibetan. We get it.

That was a no win scenario there. They chose not to alienate their chinese profits

>he doesn't know tony jaa
neck yourself

why didnt he go to the gym more?

Dude, Marvel got a white lady to play an old Tibetan male monk.