Hey americans, why not just ban sniper rifles?

Hey americans, why not just ban sniper rifles?

Really makes you think huh

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hoe do you know they used sniper rifles? They could have sniped them using AKs or something. Also most homocides are done with pistols.

A snipers rifle is just a rifle the sniper is using at the time, it can't range from all sorts of rifles.

We don't even have to ban murder, we can just ban getting murdered.

What I meant to say was 'high power weapons'

Ban assault monoculars now

>Sweden
Don't you have sandniggers to deal with?

Because you'd have to pretty much leave only pistols and shotguns.
Any rifle can be used for long range marksmanship regardless of caliber.
>of course a lower caliber won't be able to reach out and touch someone very far but still viable

Shouldn't be more effective to ban niggers?

Ban scopes

youre a disgrace to your flag ameribro

im a faggot european and yet i could tell the difference between a hunting rifle, a sporter rifle, a scout rifle, a battle rifle, an assault rifle, an accurized rifle, a designated marksmans rifle and a sniper rifle

You are everything that is wrong in the gun world
>extremely ignorant about firearms
>ignorant about his ignorance
>spews buzzwords so it looks like he knows what he is talking about
Please atleast research what firearms are before talking crap

Ban Swedes from this board.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

People need those to shoot helpless animals minding their own business, which is completely legal. Such hypocrisy.

fugg i forgot automatic rifle and anti-materiel rifle

dubs of truth
snipers like simo häyhä only used a mosin nagant with iron sights and still scored 500 sniper kills

NIG
>SNIPES
MATTER

We should ban killing, then people wouldn't kill anymore

A hunting rifle, scout rifle, marksman rifle and sniper rifle are fancy terms for a gun with a scope

Please define "high power weapons".

And you could have two weapons that cover all those categories.

hunting rifle: civilian, what your grandpa has, wooden stock

scout rifle: civilian/military, lightweight (polymer) stock, low power optic in forward mount (used with both eyes open)

marksman rifle: military, moderately accurized, intermediate or full power rifle cartridge, upgrade to existing (Mk 14 EBR) or purpose built (Mk 12 SPR)

sniper rifle: military, full power or high power cartridge, purpose built with heavy accurizing and match barrel

>Hey americans, why not just ban sniper rifles?

Better to just ban niggers.

THIS GRAPHIC GAVE ME EYE AIDS. THANKS FAGGOT.

A hunting rifle is a rifle wielded by a hunter
A designated marksman rifle is a rifle wielded by a designated marksman
A sniper rifle is a rifle wielded by a sniper

Put a hunting rifle in the hands of a sniper, and it becomes a sniper rifle, and visa versa
There's no distinction between the various rifles if they're just sitting on a shelf

Or you could ban niggers. And keep your guns. And live in a society 1000% safer. then what you currently live in.

sticking your dick in a boy doesnt make him a girl, it makes you gay

Freedom of speech applies to modern forms of speech.
Freedom from unwarranted search and seizure applies to modern forms of search and modern forms of goods like computer programs and other data.
Freedom to keep and bear arms applies to modern arms.

why not ban black people????

found a hunting rifle

Hey swedes, why not just ban rape?

Really makes you think huh

>Or you could ban niggers.
I was just about to post that.

that's clearly a sporter as it's a civilian semiauto version of a service rifle

The shooters used AR-15s.

Why not just ban negroes from having guns?

you a moron swefag. Im white British just wasting my life away in sand nigger land.

What about hunting rifles faggot you land is full of them and you are teaching sand niggers to shoot at shooting clubs up and down the country. You telling me no one can take a rifle and shoot your PM or King dead? If its suicide by cop or just an Islamic lunatic who doesnt care he will be killed, whats to stop.

>these made up definitions
boy, there sure are a lot of sniper rifles and marksman rifles in civilian hands. its almost as if theres no meaningful difference between the things youre attempting to categorize.

duh

Why not just ban niggers, kick em all out?

The US would be a haven of peace then. Well at least 80% better. But no, the US does the complete opposite and keeps importing more niggers, AND making sure the nigs that already live there to pump out as many nigglets as they can