Brit/pol/ - New thread edition

>MOGGY BACKS LEADSOM
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/751103892356726784

>GOVE ELIMINATED, MAY AND LEADSOM PROGRESS TO TORY LEADSHIP RUNOFF
order-order.com/2016/07/07/may-v-leadsom/

>GOVE'S MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BACKFIRES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678493/Dirty-tricks-student-union-politics-Tory-grandees-slam-Michael-Gove-s-cynical-attempts-borrow-votes-Theresa-former-leader-Lord-Howard-backs-Andrea-Leadsom.html

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-face-choice-between-competent-8371511
project-syndicate.org/commentary/the-promise-of-regrexit-by-george-soros-2016-07
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/theresa-andrea-leadsom-go-head-8375139
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche#Government
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=2uUovjd7eMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Stormyn' Corbyn
Thanks Phillipinobro

Time to choose

From keeping up with the news it seems that they're making Woolfe the cucky candidate for UKIP

Based Phillipino putting in the new links

Thanks laddie

Scottish genocide except The Neil WHEN?

Is there a man in the media more based than he?

>gassed

Kek

There's always a Filipino poster in these threads. Are you Brit expat or are you a Filipino who has a particular in British politics?

nth for reddit

So America is having a race war, britbongs its about time you stood up to the plate and gassed the pakis

Leadsom will ruin this control through inexperience and accident

May will ruin this country through intent

Which do you choose Sup Forums?

Will Dara O'Briain finally be deported?

>As someone who has adopted a child who is an ethnic minority
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was This Week any good?

This kills the Gove.

choo choo was on form

Not a brit, senpai. Just read a lot about british politics these past few months. You guys really done it by leaving and now I want to see who gets to pull the trigger.

Why are the media reporting on Facebook posts about supposed hate crimes? Wasn't there a time in the past where they felt obligated to verify their sources or at least evaluate their potential legitimacy?

Some woman holding a cut up newspaper message isn't really news, it could quite easily be fake. There's a large precedent for people faking things like this yet no acknowledgement of that. All 'victims' should be believed without question apparently when there's no accused party.

I only just got up after my late shift and I'm already fuming. Fucking BBC.

F

It was world class:
>Issy in a polo shirt
>Portillo admitted he voted Brexit
>Andrew Neil implied the same
>Token black liberal got BTFO
>Molly the dog and her fuckbuddy

>It lands on RED

Great post friendo! Such a contribution to the thread indeed!

Has he weighed in? I stopped watching panel shows and stand-up a long time ago now because I came to realise 90% of it is the same recycled format and content.

Pretty sure Portillo said he was going to vote leave before the referendum, or at least immediately after.

KILLED BY THE SNP

Wat

Portillo and the Neil BTFO David Lammy and some paki cunt

This happened last night during This Week too.

Guest Larry Blackman went off on one about all the increase in hate crimes due to Brexit

Based Andrew Neil shut him down though, saying only the number of reports has gone up etc

I'm in Swindon

We have a synagogue?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-face-choice-between-competent-8371511

Blairite newspapers giving their support for Theresa May as PM

I find it hard to believe that Andrew Neil voted leave

Re: the government not cracking down on non-EU immigration, hence they're not likely to do more to EU migrants now we're out.

Is it not a fair point that the reason non-EU immigration was not tackled is because it's complicated to take a hard stance on TYPES of immigrants, but now we can take this stance on ALL immigrants which is easier to implement?

Killed by being a soft cunt and not holding his liquor.

Soros is at it again lads.
project-syndicate.org/commentary/the-promise-of-regrexit-by-george-soros-2016-07

>The Promise of Regrexit

>LONDON – Until the people of the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, the refugee crisis was the greatest problem Europe faced.

>But as the initial shock of the British referendum wears off, something unexpected is happening: the tragedy no longer looks like a fait accompli. Many British voters have started to feel a degree of “buyer’s remorse” as the hypothetical becomes real.

>The erstwhile leaders of the “Leave” campaign have engaged in a peculiar bout of internecine self-destruction, and some of their followers have started to glimpse the bleak future that both the country and they personally face.

>A sign of the shift in public opinion has been a campaign, supported by more than four million people so far, to petition Parliament to hold a second referendum.

There's been some really fucking obvious false flags too
>racist message put through polish family letterbox
>in Polish

There was never any doubt they were both Brexiters. Anyone with sense could see it in their body language during questions about the EU Referendum

The reason non-EU immigration was not tackled is that immigration benefits the highest stratus of our society. Our government is filled with greedy traitors.

Then you misunderstand that tweet you spastic. He was defending BREXIT in the full conversation. He's saying remainers cried about the FTSE 100 dropping, then now it is back up to higher than ever before this year they are saying

>THE FTSE 100 IS NOT A GOOD INDICATOR

When will this disgusting kike die.
I don't believe in le jewish conspiracies overall but Soros is fucking disgusting

Who's the guy in the top part of the picture?

>what is sarcasm?
calm down lad

This fucking kike

>I don't believe in le jewish conspiracies overall
Ah, Brit/pol/, forever caught between Reddit and Sup Forums

[KIKERY INTENSIFIES}

Paul Nuttall

>someone got their shed blown up

HATE CRIME KILL ALL BREXITERS NOW

Portillo already said he was a leave supporter before the vote

>FTSE 100 is not a good indicator
>FTSE 350 is not a good indicator
>FTSE 250 is a good indicator because it supports my hopes of economic doom due to stupid Leave voters

Lot of these cunts pretending to be economic experts post-brexit

Only retards believe that Jews have secret meetings to discuss how they can destroy the white race. But it is undeniable that Jews are heavily over-represented in all groups which subvert and exploit.

I don't believe the shit about all jews being in on it.
Most Israelis or orthodox jews in North London/New York aren't in on it.

I do think the globalist camp is full of jews though, because they make us a big part of the richest people who are all globalists. But it's not most jews.

>tfw Paul Nuttall will never stabilize a glass of water on your head

Jews who follow Judaism are kept in check by their religion. The dangerous Jews are atheists.

I have #regrexit

Anyone else wish they voted remain? I miss Cameron, I don't want economic chaos

It's the Goldilocks zone for retards apparently. I found out just how much badmath leftists will do to make themselves feel better after BREXIT and especially after the American chimpout. One comment in passing by me on kikebook and I think every nigger in Britain has sent me an angry message about how statistics are racist and blacks are demonised.

clicked this mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/theresa-andrea-leadsom-go-head-8375139 from there, why the fuck do they consider fox hunting an issue up there with immigration and economy?

The Nuttall knows

(You)

That's pretty damn based tbqh familia.

a) some things are more important than the economy

b) the economy will calm down soon enough

So what's up with all these hate crimes? Is it happening?

police said they had to count people calling in and reporting nigel for hate crimes, so it's artificially inflated

>another shooting in america

feels good to live in the real FREE country, right boys?

>Some woman holding a cut up newspaper message isn't really news, it could quite easily be fake.

To be fair she does have fucking awesome tits, so big they can't even fit into the G-cup bra she is wearing.

I think her burnt down shed was real.
It looked pretty crispy.

Nie jestem pewien Polski pisanie jest naprawdę dowodem czegokolwiek.

Literally a reddit post

No, I want guns.

Wew lad post em

>Political rhetoric is a hate crime

Wew lad

>world war 3 when
>not seeing its already begun

Checked your devil trips

What are Paul's chances realistically?

People who say they don't see the Jewish conspiracy thing:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche#Government
>The Daily Mail, in its serialization, commented thus on the book: "The most incredible revelations concern Barbara Roche, a little-known MP who was immigration minister between 1999 and 2001. During this period, she quietly adopted policies – with Mr Blair’s approval – that changed the face of the UK." and "She changed the rules to allow more work permits to be issued, especially to people who would previously have been considered asylum seekers. Stephen Boys Smith, who was then head of the Home Office’s immigration directorate, said: ‘It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a “holistic way” she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society.’"[7]

>KEKWELL

hail satan

>tfw I only come to brit/pol/ for karen

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

See:

His only serious opponent is going to be Cuck Woolfe, whose cucky vote will be split by Suzanne Evans anyway

The chances are good but don't get complacent

Owning guns is fine, just don't be like the sweaty fat fucks about it.

>lmao britcucks this would never happen in america we have guns
>riots every other month

Fuck off weebshit.

t. satan

more karen available

>tfw still haven't watched mosaic yet.

What we need is a new socially conservative party made up of old labour voters and the traditional old guard of what was the "conservative" party

It's fine as long as only minorities get shot

Hi can I rape you

You also forgot Portillo calling for a return to British Imperialism, and how the Americans just don't get it.

duck hands

>I don't believe in le jewish conspiracies

This guy's ID literally begins with "JQ".

>1 post by this id

>anime faggots

Well hopefully Paul wins and Banks sticks around, whatever happens they need to find themselves a good bunch to surround themselves with because this push to the centre will end the party.

>Weebs ruin the trump general, Christfag general, and now brit/pol/.
Honestly, why am I surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=2uUovjd7eMo

The next time our police shoot a nigger criminal we're going to have the BLM wing of the UK prop up and grind the country to a halt.