It`s allready catching some momentum
Lets get #RACEWAR trending on Twitter Sup Forums
this is it... The time has come

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bump

Hi ragnar! Hopefully we get another batch of hilarious tweets from you today.

Im doing my part... Are you?

Checked... and yes, im just starting to warm up, usualy hit my stride after a few tweets

Lets do this shit
#racewar

>tfw my black dick fights against that white booty every night

TFW Black Live No longer Matter because its #RACEWAR

My Twitter is for trump, if I start going off about race war... I'll loose the blacks I'm red piling.
Most blacks on Twitter don't think blacks could be that organized to shoot from elevated sniper positions.
Funny, they wuz kangs but can't figure out the weapons they've been killing each other with @ disproportionately elevated rates conspired to the rest of society.

You're about to get a new follower though. Loved your threads a few weeks ago.

>MFW I just got off work

What the hell is going on?

Last I heard, five of the police officers were pronounced dead at the Dallas attack

What's developed since then?

bump

should i be cautious of spics here when the racewar happens? who will the taconiggers side with

t. cumskin mustard race

>What the hell is going on?
We memed a racewar into reality

Bump. Do it.

All niggers must fucking hang.
#RaceWar now!

I hope whites have a final solution
if this race war was to be physical it would just be a NBA reenactment (black domination)

care to explain?

>consider buying a gun
>remember I'm in Australia
Post YFW the race war starts and you're watching from a country with very few blacks and almost no homicidal cops.

>Watching Comey in Congress yesterday
>All Black Democrats calling about MUH BLM, MUH 2 NIGGERS BEING SHOOT YESTERDAY
>Today this happens

All my keks.

nigger clown citing the daily stormer in congress, keked so hard

Fucking stupid shit lads. Real productive.

source?

im too busy with banter atm
read up online

>two

12-13% mostly poor population versus 63 or 70 something with Hispanics, whites that are on average more armed.

I hate to break it to you, but making something trending on Twitter does not make it real/happening.

Try to search Mr Cummings with Comey and Congress tags somewhere, it was so cash

>Just one twitter

You are like a little baby. SUCC

No shit... but having #RACEWAR as the top trending Twitter # is hillarious.... Do you even just do things for fun?

Allie with Hispanics dude, also with asians ala LA 90's riots

Blm says it's not them.
Someone posted a Craig's list add from 19 days ago from Dallas asking for crisis actors.
Obango says it's sad, but won't cry for police like he does for criminals.
Shooter in custody says he's un affiliated with any group
> two snipers fired at the same time, making coordinated kills
Race war is trending on Twitter

Shit ton of happenings today. I'm going shopping for a long rifle.

Yeah, Wtf was that?
>doe you thank that incidents like dis email drive more peebles to da raycisisis like da daily stormer?

Thanks for always providing us with summer entertainment USA....

We only had 2011 as our year

No kid, I have a job and a life. We can't all be NEETS. Someone has to put da monies in your programs.

KLAAAAAAANNNNNNN WARRRRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!

>crisis actors on craigslist
Wow dude. You are so woke. You are important and know things that others don't. How does it feel?

This is a pretty dumb idea guys

Cant you just get a hunting license and then a hunting rifle/shotgun?

Even us danes can do that.

Also, MFW

Lol. I'm far from Dallas. My county has a 3% black population. Kind of like Muslims, they are very peaceful when they are outnumbered.

Don't even need a licence/permit/background check for a long rifle or shotgun where I live.
Proof of age in the form of government ID is it.

they won't side with anybody, they'll just take advantage of the chaos and start looting/robbing

Not an argument, sleepy.
It makes me feel like I'm surrounded by idiots (((you)))

Well, this event turned me more against black people.

Despicable. #BLMRTERRORISTS

forced memes lol

I know, this is horrible. I guess I'm a #CruzeMissile now.

Nice, although i would be worried if we had a system like that. Arabs would be making WAY more trouble if they all had guns.

>Wanting a race war instead of uniting against liberal tranny
You had one chance Sup Forums.
Now even the few good blacks are going to be full blm due to fear.
This always happens.

Du kan få et stormgevær til "jagt i udlandet", så du kan have et 30 skuds magasin i. Kræver bare et jagttegn

You can't "unite" against tyranny. The tyrants want us to mix into brown goo.

En BFG-50A i .510 DTC Europ, AR-15, AK-47 osv. osv.

Nåh forsatan, det vidste jeg ikke.

Jeg regner med at tage jagttegn i år. Har du allerede et?

You can.Heard of world war 2?Or 1?Or numerous revolutions?
You guys could have united people together against liberals,making the moderates realise conservatives are not your sterotypical rich white male etc etc.
But you fuckers ruined it for
>'Xdddd le racewar'
Fucks sake.

Hey, jeg tager også jagttegn snart, på Fyn. (Ikke sig det til nogen, men det er fordi jeg forst bliver 16 til august :D)

Du kan også have mere end 2 skud i et haglgevær i Danmark, du må bare ikke jage med den her. Hvis du har jagttegn.

How would that kill the niggers?

Honestly, if we could block PoC from owning guns, we'd have crime levels comparable to you.

It wont.But it will make their crimes get taken more seriously once liberals go.

Also the "White" you're talking about counts in white hispanics. Without them, the number would be 1.2 per 100.000 people.

bump

15 år... wew. Så længe du er nationalist så kan vi godt holde det hemmeligt din lille skiderik.

Ah okay, jeg skal lige have læst op på alle reglerne. Har også jægere i familien så kan sporge dem hvordan og hvorledes det foregår.

>Ragnar tweets

pol is a board of peace

no more screenshots? i was just starting to get comfy

Why do you guys want a race war?
I think its a horrible idea.

Found the kaffir.

go back to twitter and never come back

Peace is too peaceful and boring
we had it best when we wuz Vikings n sheeit

Thats not very nice of you.

Gunfags just want an excuse to finally use their toys for what they were intended to. That and killing niggers.

Excuse to kill niggers. Don't you want a revision of Apartheid to take SA back for the whites? Or do you not care about the dindu's killing white farmers and white refuge camps

War is sweet to those that never have experienced it

Gunning down five cops was also not very nice, and yet...

Because racial tensions keep rising. Should one wait and let a wound fester, or lance the the boil and try to heal?
What's being done, isn't working.
Do you have an alternate idea?

if you can't think of anything that doesn'tdo harm, then do nothing.

AAAAHAHAHA
>mfw that shaun king image

Yes, segregation is a better idea.

Lol no

we tried that, but then some nigger had a dream.

this of course was before science proved to us that even dogs dream, so surely apes do too.

I'm buying a long rifle, sharpening my axe, and waiting for the problem to come to me.

No need to search the problem out, it only exacerbates it.

Apartheid was wrong because it infringed on the right to freedom of association. The ANC government is also wrong because it does not respect the right to freedom of association.

Must be nice not living in California.

Not enforced segregation, just an unhindered right to freedom of association. People naturally self segregate.

People here use twitter?

I find that surprising.

Summertime I suppose...

Absolutely illegal in my country. Race war is 100 times more accepted by every party.
If segregation exists, one side will complain the other has MORE, even if it's not true.

It's more ignoring the boil, instead of lancing it.

they already do that. hell, i don't believe i have ever walked on the same side as someone of any other color than me, mostly because i am sure they carry a knife or gun.

Helter Skelter!

#STAYWOKE

I did, once.
Got my car broke into, three times. My house broke into twice, my dog stolen, my identity stolen (Not just my ID, wet backs bought a house in my name)
Never again, cali. I'll die before I go back.

Rhodesian woman BTFOs SJWs and white BLM-supporting cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg

damn dude are you subscribed to leafyishere

We gave them rights, they gave us crime
We gave them monetary aid, they gave us nothing
We gave them culture, they're trying to destroy it

RACE
WAR
NOW

kek

The fire rises.