Somebody stop me!

>Somebody stop me!
>nobody stopped him

What went wrong?

several people tried and failed, i would say a major factor was the fact that he possessed a magical mask that granted him the powers of a cartoon character

he was a serial killer imbued with cosmic powers not meant to be wielded by mortals, impossible to trace through conventional forensic methods and couldn't make the scene because he didn't have the green.

are you referring to drumpf?

>tfw tcwwawmms

It was P A R T Y time

how come when the bad guy put on the mask he wasnt funny and unstoppable? he was just a bigger douche bag then he was before.

the mask magnifies your personalities. Jim Carry's guy watched looney toons all the time so he became a looney toons character. Bad guy was a dick so he became an even bigger dick

They didn't check these
Somebody stop me from getting digits

Looks like somebody stopped you

Yeah so it seems.

So was he The Mask or Cuban Pete? I was so confused. Either way, complete greeno (green kino)

they stopped you but they won't stop me

>Somebody stop me!
>tfw you realize this line was meant to be a call for help

This movie was kino

If you haven't read the manga fuck off. Cuban Pete is his altar ego at the end of vol. 3 but is killed off in a timeskip.

SMOKIN

If we look at the comics, he was Stanley Ipkiss becoming Big Head.

Masked pump shotty, somebody stop me

now explain the dog.

It's crazy how well this movie would do if it came out today.

Nice

LOOK AT THOSE NIPS

The dog watched a lot of looney toons with his owner. Duh.

With that attempted rape scene in the park and prime Cameron Diaz existing just to be wank material? it would be controversial as fuck in certain circles.

then why did he act like a hannah barbara character?

okay I legit laughed out loud

dumpy little drumphys btfo

Hannah Barbera characters just talk loud with funny voices, Looney Tunes is the surreal over the top violence.

I miss mid-90's Drew Carrey

I forgot how many people got utterly BTFO in this movie.

i was talking about the dog...

Humphy Drumpfy BTFO!