[ISIS STRIKES AT US AGAIN]

THE DINDUS WEREN'T AT IT, Sup Forums.

JUST CHECK OUT HOW THIS DUDE STRAFED THAT POLICE OFFICER! THIS IS SOME OPERATOR SHIT. SAS LEVEL, I SAY.

IT'S GOTTA BE ISIS ALL OVER AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=OzofZQTluxo

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there are no black people in the military

They just confirmed it was a BLM guy

>there are no black people in the military

I don't recall saying this at any moment, but k

I think it's some FBI shit. They're distracting us.

I know you guys want to think it was niggers and BLM and I wish it was but I don't think even military niggers are capable of that high level tactical close combat warfare.

they just confirmed he was a loner, not affiliated with BLM.

BLM doesn't have official membership

4 people were involved

>operator level shit
He walked around a pillar and shot first. Risky move that only looked good because the cop was retarded.

He LOS'ed him like a pro

he said he was annoyed by blm

This literally Leroy Jenkins tier

>be black and reckless
>adrenaline rush
>don't care about dying
>remember how you used to trick people in your shooty tooty video games
>do the same irl
>everyone thinks you're military trained

Literally anybody who has played paintball knows to do the exact same fucking thing. It's not some generations guarded gook samurai technique.

That poor piggy. The extorters in blue aren't trained for this. Just fat fuck and manlets that like to play gi Joe. His entire career was giving out tickets and being a bully and he suddenly found himself in a war zone

Where's Seagal when you need him ;_;

#NOTISISBLMINSTEAD

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

ISIS is no better trained than the average US backyard militia

Gonna be a vet.

#JUKED

(Citiation needed)

This seems more likely. Still smells weird. Too organized and effective for a rando disaffected grunt. How many Rambo snaps have happened before?

>JUST CHECK OUT HOW THIS DUDE STRAFED THAT POLICE OFFICER!

OP is a faggot and has it wrong.

>One of the shooters had the AR and was using those pillars for cover.
>Flashbangs go off behind the shooter.
>A cop armed with a pistol rushes the shooter
>Takes the shooter out with a pistol

ISIS fags are second generation yuropoors with degrees in electrical engineering that defect to Shitistan to Make Islam Great Again.

Damn lag.

>implying it wasnt orchestrated by Hilary to draw attention away from the Clinton foundation and FBI shit

>ISIS wishes to destroy us from the inside with a White vs. Black war.
It's the perfect plan.

Nope, just some fps/paintball shit.

How fucking stupid can you be OP. He shot the left side so the officers attention went left as the nigger went right. Literally was a lucky nigger is all.

Call of Duty turned out to be a pretty good combat simulator.

fuck he's fat

Most of the faggots in the militias are rambo snaps.

This is definitely related to Hillary and the foundation in some way.

>Previous night before the Dallas shootings happens Sup Forums is all wrapped up trying to link Clinton Foundation to anything seedy
>Dallas shootings happen
>Clinton foundation stuff is overshadowed

FUCKING AIMBOTS

Some pretty good footwork tbf.

It's not a Shillary distraction.

The italian banks are completely insolvent and crashing and they're getting bailed out as we speak to try and prevent another Euro crisis meltdown

That so? How many militia members have gone on shooting sprees this century?

>This is definitely related to Hillary and the foundation in some way.

Don't forget the Clintons bombed a country to distract media attention away from Bill getting his dick sucked by Monica.

Why couldn't their be multiple reasons behind these happenings?

Distraction from the collapse of the Eurozone +
Another Economic Meltdown +
Furthering the Hillary probe +
Raising civil and racial unrest

Maybe it was the other way around?

:^)

Imagine how pissed off you'd be if you were PTFO and got shot by a camper IRL.

>isis
>sas level

>>Can't corner the dorner

LUL what a camper

Don't you have some river sewage to clean up?

Pie Status: Sliced

NOICE

fuck the police

Either way there was an explosion

>not checking every corner
noob

Delete your thread. You are trying to derail Sup Forums, you fucking shill.

ISIS is the creation of the CIA. This attack was a diversion. But it wasn't by ISIS.

No, this is not about a race war either. It's a DIVERSION. DIVIDE AND CONQUER, YOU THICK FUCKING PEOPLE.

If you post or create racewar threads, you are playing into the hands of the puppetmasters.

Secret Service agent on Fox News radio just now. He confirmed that this was a military tactic but it could have been learned on youtube.

Based noided oldfag

Anyone else noticed the related videos are all in Arabic?

Would like to add this is to distract the populace from Hillary Clinton and the ultra secret agency that must not be named.

He just played a lot of CS!

Nope, just keeping at a simmer.

>could have been learned on youtube
BAN ASSAULT VIDEOS

>ISIS

>racewar

I can't believe people can be this dense

>implying some rando needle dick loner black didn't make that page to be edgy and shit then just claimed "they" did it. Brought em instant internet fame.

people are reading to much into his movement. rush n attack was a tactic that i learned in counterstrike back in '99. same thing with hiding behind cover, aim and look, rush to new cover. blah blah blah.

ASSAULT VIDEOS CONFIRMED

BAN INSTRUCTOR ZERO

He anticipated his every move like a pro, he didn't just get lucky.

DAAAAMN SON

THAT NIGGA OPERATOR HARD AF!!!!

Source? I thought only one suspect down so far?

Jesus Christ.. Rocket science much. Have you guys never played a damn video game? This is 007 goldeneye tier tactics.
He's even sloppy as he runs..

common sense. nothing special. the cop is firing from one side when he passes into the blind spot he circles around the pillar

any one that has ever played a FPS would have done that. the thing is maybe 25% of the time the person who is hiding on the other side of the pillar turns to fire from the other side when you come around

nah it looked like delta force training

Dorner, maple snake. Was Eric the pennsylvania shooter a vet too?

it looks fake. what are all those sparks flying around? did michael bay direct this

kek

>Real shootout
>Guy has balls and cold blood to go all in and strafe a trained officer
>Losers compare real deal shit to videogames
>mfw

It was at this moment Ahmed knew...he fucked up

>Implies it isn't bank jews that sent mossad ops to distracts us from Hillary in order to ensure her presidency.
Keep being a good goy and blame ISIS.

>this is an amazing technique to some people.

He's black, they're not known for their level headed stratagems and long term planning

>IT'S GOTTA BE ISIS ALL OVER AGAIN!
Or COD players. Breivik trained in COD. BAN ASSAULT VIDEOGAMES!

This is what funny -- if a Muslim had done this in the name whatever group you retards would be losing your collective minds, when some random dude does the same thing you are super chill with the whole thing.

I don't blame you guys for your stupidity, its probably genetic.

/k/ Is saying it was probably a Saiga12 loaded with birdshot

Also, for all the people saying he learned this purely from playing vidya, you don't just learn tactics from virtual reality and implement them into real life situations, like it's nothing. There HAS to be real life training involved for it to become instinctual.

operative my ass... he's holding the rifle at elbow level. thats the way some untrained rebel/isis fighter shoots an ak while they spray n pray.

Or he's played duke nukem 3d

CNN: DALLAS GUNMAN INDENTIFIED AS MICHAH XAVIER JOHNSON

WHO IS HE?

LOL

I use that move all the time on dumb faggots in video games.

>that pig got double-backed on IRL

fucking fantastic.

Army fag here experienced millitary can do this shit

Its the steel cored ammo hitting the concrete and spalling. This guy is professionally trained. Look how calm and collected he is in the full video clip. Watch how he moves. Convienently he and others escape.

This is a false flag to divide america. We are getting way too close to the truth (ie Clinton foundation leaks) and the globalists must have us distracted from that and focusing our rage on eachother rather than them.

They fucked up BIGTIME by getting caught on camera like this. This is not something you learn from videogames or even simple training. The shooter we see is a professional and has seen action before.

Omg , is he ok?!?

Who is super chill with this?

*record scratch*
You're probably wondering how I found myself in this situation. It's a long story, let's rewind.
*shows mud baby being born*
No no, not that far.

A truly glorious site. Fat pig literally had 0 chance.

This is why FPS have radar because shitters cannot into situational awareness

Relative to if ISIS had done this - everyone seems super chill.

You guys are even being somewhat reflective about your own society - such a novel thing for Americans

>ISIS attack
>Only targets pigs

yea no

yeah he said on the news he was just scratched from the fall

you should kill yourself you pathetic faggot

>''Wai..''
>*pam pam pam*

The police officer had no chance. He was outgunned and the gunner must have had ballistic vest.

maybe he's the same dude that did the Aurora theater shooting

James Holmes couldn't have done that all drugged up on opiates, slurring and slobbering all over himself saying he was the joker