Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg
twitter.com/meganganz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought that was dee haha

Did they fug

Also she's not aging well

She was never pretty to begin with.

Eh she looked better when she had red hair in the earlier seasons.

Literally a 3/10 maybe a 4/10 depending on her personality or whatever

>she looked better when she was in her mid 20's and not some pushing 40 year old hag

you don't say? Wow, it was almost like she used to be in her prime or something haha

eh I thought she was kind of cute in earlier seasons
wouldnt mind a roll in the hay

Why did this happen?

Money

I prefer when she had longer hair and had just gone blonde. Her new haircut is gross

>ywn

She looks like she enjoyed it and Charlie was dissapointed and filled with shame.

>Lying in bed naked
>Did they fug

The episode was pretty gud desu. Best of the season, although that's not saying much.

ptsdee was the most sunny-like episode this season
and also the best

It was like 5 minutes of an episode, they could have easily made 2 episodes off the title of "Charlie bangs the waitress", that would be jumping the shark

So happy I dropped this show. Haven't watched a second on the new season and it looks like Im better off already

I dunno, the first scene of this episode made me laugh the way I used to laugh back in seasons 1-4.

the part where they all piled into dee's apartment and telling her to make breakfast was pretty funny

Yeah there are a few moments in this episode that reminds me of the good old days. Even the ending was pretty decent.

>dee picks up the kid and says she's gonna smash it

I was amused.

>if you're going to smash anything, smash an egg into a pan for frank
lost it tbqh

>franks decent proposal

>if the broad comes order me an egg

>omitting season 5

S5 might be the goat tho

Faggot

I just realized she's a huge SJW feminazi. It's literally in their face and genes.

She was never particularly striking in her 20s, not ugly but nothing special. Kinda depressing how old she started look just a few years into the show though...she's technically not even in her late 30s yet

Man this show lost everything it had going on.

I'm glad Dennis is leaving and that they are no sure if there's gonna be another season.

>implying Denis is kill

No

The actor wants to leave
DeVito probably wants too, he seems bored with the show now

year and a half break which will be long enough for a flick or two and the writers can come up with some decent material, he'll be back by the end of the first episode of the next season

>there are people still watching this show
I don't get it. The last season was absolute trash, why would you be watching THIS season?

I loved the show, which is why I stuck with it up until then, but this is just too far. They're out of ideas, and the cheap writers they've brought in are just awful.

nah, it just felt like an imitation of Sunny

still enjoyed the episode but it didn't feel genuine

Does anyone else feel like the waitress sleeping with Charlie is a bomb that should never be dropped?

Hence, OP's post.

Pretty much

It jumped the shark a while ago

IASIP is the type of show that starts small and continually, sustainable grows It's fanbase.

That type of show is extraordinarily successful when It gets to later seasons and vast majority of the fans will say that the latest season was the best and that "it keeps getting better". I'm not entirely sure why this happens, maybe It's because Its fanbase is so loyal after watching for years that they can't recognise that It's been declining in quality for years and their love of the show was actually built on the earlier show and they love it so much yet they don't actually know what it is they loved about it so they take any new material as being great.

This season had some great episodes

I agree, as easy as It is to say that just because It's not It's good that It's trash (like lots of people on Sup Forums do), there were some still good episodes this season

But I can't help but feel like I have to bash the show whenever I see people talking about it online because everyone just rips their dicks off about how amazing it is and that just isn't what I'm seeing

Really a matter of equal and opposite reactions.

>Show is like a 6-7
>Popular opinion is that It's a 9-10
>Therefore, I must argue that It's a 2-3 to balance it out

season 5 and 6 are both peak seasons of the show

what a fucking ridiculous way of thinking

yeah i think its time to stahp

if it was the real ending for the show its... fine

Everyone thinks this way, you think this way, you're just not aware of it

You think most people really hate things as much as they claim to?Unwarranted praise creates unwarranted hate.

Eventually, though, you will end up hating and despising it as you spend large amounts of time crawling over it looking for flaws until all you see is flaws

I think it's impressive they've managed to make a show like this work for 12 years, considering they were all like 27-30 in the beginning.

>make a show like this work for 12 years
it hasn't. at least half of the episodes in the last 5 years have been below bar, and thats being optimistic.

the water park episode is really good (episode 2 i think)

>I liked Sunny before it was popular!

charlie has no reason to be in episodes now

youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg

Fonzie is a legend.

D R O P P E D

Breakdown of GOAT eps per season:

S1
>Underage Drinking: A National Concern, The Gang Finds a Dead Guy
S2
>Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare, Mac Bangs Denni's mom, Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad
S3
>The Gang Sells Out, Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person, Mac is a Serial Killer, The Gang Dances Their Asses Off (best finale)
S4
>America's Next Top Paddy's Billboard Model Contest, Mac's Banging the Waitress, Mac and Charlie Die (1 & 2), Who Pooped the Bed?, Dennis Reynolads: An Erotic Life, Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack, The Nightman Cometh
S5
>The Great Recession, The Waitress is Getting Married, Mac and Dennis Break Up, The DENNIS System
S6
>The Gang Buys a Boat, Who Got Dee Pregnant, The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods
S7
>Frank's Pretty Woman, The Gang Gets Trapped
S8
>The Gang Recycles Their Trash, The Gang Gets Analyzed, Frank's Back in Business, The Gang Dines Out, RvR: The Cereal Defense
S9
Mac Day, The Gang Saves the Day, The Gang Gets Quarantined
S10
>The Gang Group Dates, Charlie Work, The Gang Misses the Boat
S11
>Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs, Charlie Catches a Leprechaun, The Gang Goes to Hell (1 & 2)
S12
>Old Lady House: A Situation Comedy, Hero or Hate Crime, Dennis's Double Life

NO, I actually like it when a show denies fans it own tropes.

I honestly think it happens because people aren't very attached to it. But maybe that's just my cynical brain at work. But I sure know how I function.

The more I love something and the more attached I grow to it, the more I notice the flaws. I have more reasons to complain because I feel like I know the show to heart. Whereas if I'm a casual fan of something, I'm not really all that invested so it's easier to overlook drops in quality, because I'm just there for entertainment, my understanding of the show and its workings aren't as nuanced as for something I'm really really invested in.

But I also don't know if that is the majority. But I've found that I'm more critical towards things I love.

Every episode from season 3 is GOAT.

Way too many season 8 episodes on there

Mac Day and The Gang Saves The Day are legitimately two of the worst episodes in the shows history prior to the shitshow that was season 12.

fuck i gotta keep up with this show

I like Mac Day.. :(

>What is "an opinion"

I've been watching since S2 aired. I find it amazing how much everyone's mileage ranges on individual episodes. I think seasons 2-5 were the best and after that we've only gotten a handful of actually great episodes per season. I'll still gladly watch every ep but the handful of really really shitty ones (Lethal Weapon 6, Frank's Brother).

>Show intentionally hires female writers purely for diversity
>Suddenly every average person who watches the show dislikes it without knowing why
We did it ladies

>tfw you discover a show like IASIP and fall in love with it and there are already 9 seasons made and ready to watch
Best marathon ever.

She's cute as fuck. kys if you think otherwise you 0/10 elbows too pointy faggots

Even here she was a 4-5/10 tops. I never got why they talked her up like she was a sleeper bom bombshell

>no Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties
opinion discarded

Breakdown of the GOATS.

>Season 1
Charlie Wants an Abortion, Charlie Has Cancer, Charlie Got Molested

>Season 2
Charlie Gets Crippled, The Gang Goes Jihad, Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare, Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom, The Gang Runs for Office

>Season 3
The Gang Finds A Dumpster Baby, The Gang Gets Invincible, Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead, The Gang Gets Held Hostage, The Aluminum Monster Vs. Fatty McGoo, The Gang Solves The North Korea Situation, The Gang Sells Out, Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire, Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person, Mac is a Serial Killer, Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender, The Gang Gets Whacked 1&2, Bums Making a Mess All Over The City, The Gang Dances Their Asses Off

>Season 4
Mac & Dennis Manhunters, The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis, Mac's Banging The Waitress, Mac and Charlie Die 1&2, Dennis Reynolds An Erotic Life, Nightman Cometh

>Season 5
The Gang Hits The Road, The Great Recession, The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention, The World Series Defense, Paddy's Pub Home of the Original Kitten Mittens, Mac and Dennis Break Up, The DENNIS System, A Very Sunny Christmas

>Season 6
The Gang Buys a Boat, Who Got Dee Pregnant, Charlie Kelly King of the Rats

>Season 7
The Gang Gets Trapped, The High School Reunion 1&2

>Season 8
The Gang Dines Out

>Season 9
-

>Season 10
The Gang Misses The Boat

>Season 11
-

>Season 12
-

I know Glenn is supposed to be leaving the show but do you think Dennis will appear in the next seasons just not as a main character?

The actress is Charlie Day's wife IRL.

>not liking Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs or Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I watched Sunny a few times with my friends and I hated it, the humour was just lacking to me, watched a few episodes by myself and still didn't really find it funny, but they always act like it's the second coming or something.

They'll just wait for him before they make Season 13.

I like Mac and Dennis Move To the Suburbs, it's a solid 7.. It sure as fucking hell isn't one of the goats.

>all those series 4 episodes
no

>they are no sure if there's gonna be another season.
It's got at least two more

I never knew sunny fans were so split on their opinions of what constitutes a goat sunny ep.

No man, this show hasn't jumped the shark at all. It's THE most consistently funny show on tv. It has a consistency of quality that no comedy has ever had. Every episode is at worst, very funny, and usually epic funny. This last season has been one of the strongest (I prefer the crazier antics outside of the bar than more realistic stories within it).

However, I think Mac's story sort of paints himself into a corner when he's an out of the closet gay rather than being so in the closet that even he doesn't know and he's a self-loathing catholic.

The other stories have sort of wrapped up their arc this season too. Wouldn't surprise me if this somehow winds up being the last episode. They said they are going on "extended hiatus" and Dennis may be leaving the show. I also think their contract allows them to quit whenever they see fit, even though they've signed on 4 two more seasons, all arcs except Dee and Frank seem like they've been resolved.

I liked seeing Charlie get his crush and realize he doesn't like her. That's the best possible ending for an unrequited love situation. However, I don't really like what they've done with Dennis and Mac, though the show is still pretty funny.

The waitress, like most women, doesn't look good with short hair. Women with very angular facial features always look bad with short hair, it makes them look mannish. It takes a woman with a very soft, womanly, face to pull of short hair and most can't do it.

That and some women age better than others and both Dee and the Waitress seem to be in the "fast aging" camp. They both look about a decade older than they really are.

People didn't like season 11?
I know season 10 was weak, but the suburbs and court episodes were excellent and among the best.

It's ridiculous how much better Charlie looks than her.

Charlie really has aged the best out of the gang.

Link?

yeah, head over to r/iasip for sure my man

Only Charlie does, everyone else banged her and then ignored her.

if he wasnt a manlet he could probably do better

Do you start with 50 percent of women at 0/10 and go from there?

New season was great

Not it wasn't.

Jesus Christ, every episode on this season plays out like a fanfiction script. What's going on?

>whats going on?
Theyve lost it. The previous season had many more writers with the usual trio being only 2 writing one episode.
Now they;ve written many episodes and theyre mostly shit.

Shut up, pregnancy episodes are a best. And to put double life on top of it is pure kino.

Anyone got any more episodes from other serirsbor movies where a guy has a double life and has a kid with another woman? Need some more fap fuel over here.

mac day was good though. far better than season 12 and most of season 11.

charlie catches a leprechaun is actually hilarious and I strongly recommend you go watch that episode right now

>Rob: "We're gonna do Sunny forever"

Good luck with that, Rob. I'm leaving with Glenn, fuck this show, it hasn't been good in 5 years, 5 fucking years. I fucking refuse to keep watching this with Glenn leaving, the fact that Rob is willing to continue doing this show forever, even when an integral cast member, writer, executive producer leaves, is just disgusting. The three of them are the core make-up of the show, they were the original 3 that started it, they had a long fucking run, know when to hang it up, Rob, you can't keep doing this forever.

This is not the same show I once loved.

There have been plenty of great episodes over the past 5 years, don't be ridiculous.

>every episode on this season plays out like a fanfiction script

Maybe theres something to do with the fact that they got literally tumblr fanfic writers to write the show

twitter.com/meganganz

I can count on 1 hand the legitimately great ones we've had since season 8, and none of them are so good I wouldn't have just preferred it if they ended the show on a high note.

>HAVING WOMEN AND MINORITES WRITE THIS SEASON DID'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!

But it did. It sucks now.

This season was better than last season though. I enjoyed most of the episodes anyway. Waterpark episode and the one with the lawyers was pretty good.

>totally jumped the shark
That's pretty impressive, considering there probably won't be another season.

The Waitress goes back and forth between looking ugly and looking hot as fuck.

Last season was the new writers starting out. It used to be written by the 3 of them and it hasn't been good since that.

>waterpark episode was good

The autistic have a weird love of water parks.

>A waterpark AND poopy jokes!? Best episode ever!!