What does Sup Forums think of David Chappelle?

What does Sup Forums think of David Chappelle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U&list=RDNRzqsfO8F4U#t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love him. funny as fuck.

>i'm sorry officer.....iiiii didn't know I couldn't do that.

he tried to remove the differences between black and white and try to bring to the forefront some of the racial issues that divide America.
It did not go well for him.

You white people ended his show.

he's okay.

One of the Dallas shooters

Didn't this guy lose his fucking mind or something?

Was it drugs?

I enjoyed his program before his mental breakdown.

YES
MORE SLIDE THREADS NOW THAT THE SHOOTER IS CONFIRMED BLACK

No faggot, they offered him a ton of cash to go full blue pill. He said no. Also, dude got buff as fuck recently

he's been body swapped or some shit
I swear his voice is different too

Idiotic amounts of money

I'm surprised at how many generally redpilled peepz like this nigger. You're just nostalgic about the early 2000s. this guy's the walking embodiment of "we wuz kangs, now gibmedats"

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!

Based

illuminati got him
pretty obvious

*tips tinfoil hat*
You know these threads are always happening right?

The Sup Forumsest answer.

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

One of my favourite comedians.
Really disappointed that he's not really active anymore, but I respect his integrity to not roll over for Hollywood jews.

>white people be like

He's another black racist that got a free pass.

Black hollywood told him to stop being an uncle Tom and he said no.
Same thing happened to Cosby who was writing a bit about how ridiculous BLM is. Jews/niggers paid whores to come out and claim he raped them

Literally this

Hes back to touring these days

the hillary defense

A Nigger that should be killed on sight, like everyother nigger

Red pill black dude

Katt Williams lost his mind, Chris Rock went full attentionwhore even worse than Kanye. Dave tried to bring people together through humor and pointing out differences but similarities as well. Of course we cant have people being friendly to one another and behaving, then it wouldnt be so easy to dived and conquer us, so, the ((())) stepped in and pulled their strings.

explain the ((())) meme pls

there is a script extension that puts brackets around suspicious names so that you know when an author of an article or claim or similar is fishy, most names like -berg, -stein, -iewitz, -owitz
Im guessing you see where the implications are heading.

constantly tries to convince people whites are as low as niggers, all his comedy material relies on racial topics and racial audiences.

No one cares if you're racist if you're funny just look at pol

His show was just one big joke: black people being black

No the illuminati didn't getting him, that's why he doesn't have anything, the same thing with queen baboon.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U&list=RDNRzqsfO8F4U#t=7

I can't find the full documentary but this was his story.

I mean interview not documentary.

(((()))) implies jews

probably the funniest stand ups Ive seen were his.

Im curious. Did he just stop doing comedy and stayed based?

He's one of the big reason why people adamantly believe that slaves were literally stolen from Africa and not sold to the slavers by other Africans

Muslim nigger. Hollywood shill that got "sorry" late in the game and tried to hide from Superkikes in the African wastelands. Has been. A nobody. Not funny.

Hes great but working for jews kinda broke him.

I think he went beyond red pill into full depression.

He might have found a way to blue pill himself again in africa.

redpilled, one of the based blacks. also the best comedian of all times

A) Either way it doesn't make slavery any better
B) Documenting history was shady af back then. It served slavetraders to argue "they were already slaves, this is all they know!" when questioned about the morality of their business.

It fills the narrative of "slavery was an evil white person thing"
Even though in Africa slavery was abundant long before and long after whites were involved, many whole-hardheartedly believe that slavery would never of happened if it weren't for those evil, wicked whites

He's my all time fav comedian. The guy has a type of goofiness that no one else has.

Funny redpilled nigger that unfortunately fell for the "evil white people" rethoric and "they're laughing at me not with me" bullshit and is now a miserable bluepilled has-been. I just want him making fun of niggers buying trucks of cigarettes with reparation money again...

Genuinely funny person. Unlike all the other "White people do this but black people do this" comedians he knew how to tell other jokes too and could actually tell them well.

Drug addit who was almost funny on drugs and cringey when sober/ 10

His reparrations skit isone of the funniest things ive ever seen.

His white people voice always makes me kek like a mad man

Dave is one of the most repilled Hollywood actors of our time. He has lived with the shit and tried to be indoctrinated into the shit and somehow this niggnog hasn't been shot. Anybody else the Jews would have eliminated for being this deep without being committed, but Chappell is still kicking it. Listen to some of his one on one recordings. He says some real shit about what goes on behind Hollywood closed doors.

White people are the only reason TV's even exist for him to have a show.

Dave is legend of funny. Not many stand ups as good as him these days

he looks like a ninja turtle

Caring what a bunch of edgy 13-16 r old kids who never go outside or socialize think.

redpilled/10

BASED

all the faggots that hate him are kikes or kike lovers

was funny
then he had his nervous breakdown and converted to Islam
not even actual Islam
he's Nation of Islam now
like Yakub Islam
I bet he's happy about the Dallas shooting

His show was politically incorrect. There was a sketch which implied that all races are racist. Blacks racist on Asians and etc.

That kind of message would not fly. (((They))) ensured that show was going to be killed off quickly.

Then there was that dress incident. In order to destroy Dave's credibility they wanted him to wear a dress.

He's what happens when a black man takes the red-pill. Look at that soul crushing depression in his eyes.

I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH

That is legitimately funny.

Chappelle calls out kike subversion on national TV:
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

According to Patrice O'Neal, Paul Mooney, who legit hates white people, "got to him." In other words, made him feel really guilty about the effect his show was having on "the community" and Dave had a crisis of racial conscience and that's why he ran off to Africa and started saying stuff like he would come back to the show if they donated half the DVD proceeds to charity and shit.

I read he left the show because it was impacting the amount of time he got to see his wife and child.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc

something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

this nigger's funny

Chappelle was one of the most red pilled comedians of the 90s/2000s, but normies thought his comedy and personas were sincere.

he had a mental breakdown due to his history of weed, lmao and influences he kept around himself

anything other, all the conspiracy and hints at it, are his own attempts to rationalise and play down the fact he nigged out, hard, and caved under the pressure to perform

the truth of it is much more simple - yes. he lost his mind and had a nigger moment

The thing he has over every other one? He was actually funny about it and showed an accurate portrayal of what would happen if we actually gave them the money they want so bad.

Hes legitimately funny, most black comedians are usually pretty shit but Dave's okay, I think if you sat down with him he would be the type of guy to say "I honest to god fucking hate niggers and kikes".

>that skit where every black person gets reparations and they all enter nigger rich mode

Man his delivery and voices are just on-point.

Killing Them Softly and For What It's Worth are still funny as fuck no matter how many times I watch them.

And started it and kept it on air as long as it was.

He's a raging nigger under wraps. He was one of the most brilliant comedians of his time but then lost his mind. Now he's like most comedian where they've lost their mind and talent going neo-leftist. He's hanging with faggot community organizers (I.E. leftist con-men) who are making him militant.

Whatever, still love Dave.

Something like that, yes.

My nigga Dave is WOKE AF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE

He shits redpills for breakfast

SEE HOW TRON IS LIVIN' AMERICA

I JUST BOUGHT THIS BABY STRAIGHT CASH

he was the greatest.

Nigga that was roots

Watch his Actor's Studio interview. He talks about realizing his comedy might have a different effect than he previously thought.

"YEAH" "OKAY" and "I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH" catchphrases went into a new tier of hell when people in WoW use them.

Stupid cunt who should have his face kicked in.

the jew told him to bend the knee and fall in line again, he refused

He's black.

he was the second shooter.
THATS WHERE HE WENT

One of my favourite comedians, his show was top notch. Also top lad for turning down the offer from the network jews for his soul.

second wokest nigga in showbizz

I remember he was sort of sympathetic towards Kramer after his fuck up too.

This.
I think he spent too much time around Paul Mooney. Made him a little too racist and paranoid. It was pretty crazy though, how the media tried to smear him so badly. Jew tactics 101: discredit the coherent black man by making everyone think he is crazy/on drugs. I've seen so many threads all over Sup Forums where people explain how Dave helped bring the races together by laughing with each other about their real and perceived racial traits. He's based.
>Ladies and gentlemen, Reggie has left the building!

Coolest muslim in USA.

BTFO both rednecks, kikes and NWO at the SAME exact time.

B A D
A S S

Islam is one hell of a drug

I think he is the greatest nigro in America. Not even kidding. That's because Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. are dead.

I don't like comedians. That's not my style of funny.

he was a idiot who went to africa got brain washed then refused to allow the 3rd season to be aired on the network that paid for it

they had to take him to court to air it against his will since A)they paid for it and B)he was payed millions and was still under contract.

he was a idiot because after that he couldnt get any work as every one knew he would take the money and run. he doesnt need more but hes a nobody now

>Well, they're lazy good for nothin' tricksters... crack-smokin' swindlers! Big butt havin', wide nose, breathin' all the white man's air!

>Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel. If you have hate in your heart let it out.

He said that when the jokes started becoming unironic and just ended up reinforcing sterotypes; instead of being seen in a satirical view. Something about that he saw a white camera guy laugh at a joke or skit on the show but not at the way dave intended. He realized that if was funny because it was true. And that made Dave sad.

A true American hero.
HERO.

On par with David Cole, Donald Trump, and Cynthia McKinney

Best episode.

I like him. He made fun of everybody on his show.

He also looks buff nowadays, preparing for the race war?

>ooh it's a biological attack uhhhng

This one if my favorite:

youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI

isn't his wife a chink?