I know this might sound edgy and defeatist, but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish...

I know this might sound edgy and defeatist, but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish, asians, muslims(arabs, turks, indians), africans and brazilians from the world?

If we kill them fast they and their children won't have to suffer for generations to come.
If we help intellectuals instead of degenerates then we can secure our world for prosperity and less hunger, infighting, drama, etc.

I'm just asking. Why breed if you can't raise? Why bother helping people who can't be helped?

>I know this might sound edgy and defeatist, but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish, asians,
>asians
but i dont want to die desu ;_;

>but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders mexicans, spanish, asians, muslims(arabs, turks, indians), africans and brazilians from the world?

Seems like you're missing someone... Romanian maybe?

Because you can't solve all your problems by killing people.

Because if we do that, it'll only take one ethnically centered disease like sicklecell to wipe us all out.

Your Latin to mother f*cker! You gonna kill yourself as well??

no but you can solve third-worlder's problems but ending their existence

its the compassionate thing to do really

and arguably utilitarian

Nah, he forgot European East Africa - AKA France

>but why don't we just remove most of the third worlders

You do realize that your country is significantly poorer than Spain, don't you?

hahahahahahhaha this boards edgyness lmaoooo

It's really cute that you think you have the power to do this. You realize that the people who have access and/or are able to build WMDs don't share your views. Let alone being able to set up a program for this to happen.

This.

I wouldn't care too much for dying if romanian are included in that list too :__)

op, you need to get out and leave the computer alone for a long time

you seem to be spacing out of reality

You are not exactly 1st world,

Most of this generation is already detached from reality and incredibly entitled. So why don't we take the extra step and give them what they want? Make suicide acceptable and encouraged by everyone and promise them a new world and body to explore each time they die.

>Romania

It's still poorer, but not significantly more so as in the past, and it is growing faster.

What do you have against Brazilians? Brazil needs to kill 70% of the country. I agree.

even if you had the power of Russia's, usa and China nuclear arsenal it would still a daunting task extermination all of those nations, not to mention the aftermath nuclear contamination.

if you want to do it through sheer force of artillery it would take years if not decades to first conquer and then systematically exterminate those people and then you have to replace them hopefully with something better for socio economic reasons.

I am guessing that half way the endeavor whoever idiot took on the idea would say fuck it lets do something else or they'll go bankrupt somewhere in between cus the global economy will literally go to shits

most likely you'll do a half assed job an whatever kin you were trying to erased will have a rebound effect example Mexico

Someone seems triggered

Are you having PTSD from the latest shootings all the way to your poor brown country?

It's ok, we are here to talk!

Good idea OP, start with the ones in your country.

Because liberals and politicians would be in the way orochimaru-sama. It could only happen when a country has a leader with full power over everything inside it kinda like Hitler had.