*Boom* *Boom* *Crash*

*Boom* *Boom* *Crash*

>"Fe-if-fo-fun I smell the cunt of a plebeian"

You have thirty seconds to prove to muscle Chloe that you're a patrician before she clit rapes you to death. You are not allowed to show her any of your kino collection.

What do you do?

>Hard mode: You're not allowed to recite the plane scene from TDKR

>Have to prove I'm a patrician
>Can't show articles in my possession that would substantiate my claim of being a patrician

What the fuck so is this just a guaranteed clit rape situation

Did you see her new Instagram video today

Has a subtle intensity

can't clit rape the clit willing

Looks like meat is back on the menu boy!

Anyone else have the DIO edit?

DO IT

Blissfully Yours is Apichatpong Weerasethakul's best film!!

I gotcha senpai

>come here little pleb

You're fucked now.

So far you're the only person not getting clit raped

>666
D I O

Jesus Christ

The more I look at this the funnier it gets.

>that jaw
>that upper body
>that facial hair
>that body hair
>dem thighs

The best thing about these shops is she's aware of them and has crippling body issues because of it. Amazing.

D...DC is better than Marvel.

>shops
?

>she's aware of them and has crippling body issues because of it

Can you substantiate your claim?

>she's aware of them and has crippling body issues because of it
proof?

for

>crippling body issues
So what you're saying is that her self esteem is so low that I could nail her if I met her irl.

She doesn't look as bad as usual here.

Kek

SHES THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH, YOU KNOW HER WELL

Will Chloe punish me? :j

>being a barafag

10/10

TRIPS

>user! it's time for your daily braaping!

>When will Chloe punish me?
Fixd it for you desu

I want her to squart one out on me like a tube of toothpaste filled with chilli con carne.

>John Dee, some pretty distractions, which you call angels, call forth to forget our cares. Some aqua-vitae to pass this hard night for our pleasure, and this our gentlewoman.
>Her majesty, as once a virgin fashioned the whole earth, so by a virgin it shall have rebirth. So says the old sage, wisdom.
>Dear oh Dr John, Our triumphant antimony, our kingdom's eyes, this me pleaseth to see, and have discourse with angels
>your majesty, the spell we cast forth in the name of Christ Jesus and his angelic hosts, calling forth the fiery spiritual creature, our angel, Ariel. Metotron, angel commander of the ten hosts, I cast for Ariel, Earl of Fire, My Only Star, God's Moonbeam send forth my flower. Whose smoke and ashes of ages past which hangs like morning mists in veils across the universe, parts in swirls and eddies, and through them the shooting star my angel Ariel flies with mirrored eyes, leaving a sparkling phosphorescent trail across the universe. Down, down he plummets toward earth, down the great vacuum on the curve of infinity, and like a fiery rose he descends to Mort-lake
>All hail, great master, grave sir, hail. I come to answer thy best pleasure, be it to fly, to swim, to dive into the fire, to ride upon the curled clouds to thy strong bidding. Ariel, and all is quality.
Back off pleb. Only kinosseurs allowed in my home.

Can someone post the BRAP vocaroo?

>Meatloaf monday
>Taco Tuesday
>Pork Chop Wednesday
>T-bone Thursday
>Fried Chicken Friday
>Chili Dog Saturday
>Ice Cream Sunday

>NERF THIS