The US is having all the fun again

>The US is having all the fun again

fun? they're getting btfo out by blacks

>dallas

BLACKED.com

>not knowing blacks are going to be hurt the most by this shooting
Oh boy someone doesnt know about Baltimore

You guys just voted to fucking leave eu, a feat thought impossible in todays international big brother societies. What more could you possible want? It was already the biggest.

You gotta break some eggs

Not as big as a Trump win

>black cops get shot
>country btfo

Citizens are armed, we won't be btfo needleland

You got to do that first, lad.

This. I wish we could have a race war here in Europe, but nobody even has guns. Why do we have to suffer so much?

>armed citizenry many of whom have received military training

Don't worry, we'll be fine.

kek

You have bombs. You're just lazy. Too comfy with all your handouts.

The Fun hasn't even begun yet.

Brexit was a fine happening, but everything since then is just plain British politics which is boooooooring.

Just come to America. We can retake Europe afterwards

Lol. Wait until Saturday...

>tfw not United Statesian

Indeed. They won't even go balls deep and lobby for gun rights. It's a one and done, "oy, we did it lads, we can go back to being cucks again" kind of thing.

This. Brexit has already been achieved, it's just a matter of time before the actual withdrawal takes place. The Yanks still need to elect Trump. Don't fuck this up, America.

t. the rest of the developed world

at least our government obey the will of the people and only 48% of voters in this country are young naive libcunts

>government obey the will of the people

Sure thing, mateylad. That's why they are trying to do everything in their power, bar just saying fuck your laws, to keep from having to leave, including another referendum.

yea its good to be murican. law enforcement just got the justification to annihilate black people. ima go become a cop so i can shoot some nigs

Hello, my white friends. What the hell is going on.

This.

We need to consolidate our forces before we push to retake our motherlands.

HOLY SHIT ALL THESE THREADS, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

lol just wait until the retaliation

The race war my friend.