Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

I would say Aubrey Plaza but she's a hillshill.

who dis semen deamen

She's based as fuck and should have been the DNC's pick. Any DNC member who is Pro-Assad is perfect.

>anti war democrat

back in the day, this was redundant. if her party doesn't embrace her way of thinking, trump and the new right will become the party of peace and prosperity.

The 46th POTUS, much better choice for the first female pres than that corrupt ghoul Hillary. Pence doesn't stand a chance against her.

the future first female president

But what if Dolan runs for prez again? How can she even compete?

more like the MOTUS

46th POTUS, checking in

A Republican with strong views against illegal immigration and job-sourcing who is on the Democrat party because you can't get elected in Hawaii these days with a Republican label and is beloved by Sup Forums and also by liberals but only because she is not white and a woman.

>democrats
>running a conservative white male

What are you thinking?

He's 70 years old and fat as fuck, the stress of the job is already visible- he's not making it to 2020

You should ignore the dumb political commentary in this thread. Her name is Tulsi Gabbard. She's a Democratic Congresswoman from Hawaii. She's attractive, as you can see, but she likely has no political future, with Democrats at least.

>reading through her wiki page

Sounds like she's redpilled on geopolitics unlike warlord Hillary and dislikes illegal immigrants, is there something negative i should know about?

t. not american

>tfw voted for Tulsi
So good.

>tfw getting robo-call from her campaign
I came.

>Republican
>pro-choice
>pro-gay marriage (pre-Trump)
>wants to regulate the banks
>supported Bernie Sanders
>Republican

Just because she's (rightfully) critical of the Democratic party establishment doesn't automatically make her a Republican.

Terrible feet.

D R O P P E D

>someone no one knows about is all upside

Let her run. Then the skeletons get drug out of the closet.