*blocks your rocky desert path*
*praises Allah in ancient Avestan*

What do you even do?!

Break bread with him.

>praises Allah in ancient Avestan

*laugh at the cuckhold*

>Allah
>Avestan

Had White People won WWII, and not Jews, then this would be a reality today, because Hitler (and Nietzsche) recognised Islam as the most Aryan of religions. We, the Indo-Germanic Oiropeans would have wrested control of Islam from the Arabs and combined it with the rituals found in the Bhagavad Gita. But today, we still have the Pashtuns, victors over the armed forces of the USA, to show us what an Islamo-Aryan world would have looked like.

a e s t h e t i c

this is some next level autism

>Turks are not whit-

whoa

that is a pure r1aryan, unlike you, Eliogabalo

>because Hitler (and Nietzsche) recognised Islam as the most Aryan of religions
Wat about Hinduism and Zoroastrianism ?

>Islamo-Aryan

kek

Sup Forums never did acquaint me with Hitler's opinion on Hinduism. I know he wouldn't have preferred Zoroastrianism over Islam, since the latter defeated and killed the former.

Just checked

He pretty much despised them

what is the thread about ?

Hitler confirmed for not caring about language or culture but only skin colour. He was a true 4channer by heart.

Two themes: how Afghans are white, and how Europeans should convert to Islam like Hitler wanted.

>Afghans are white
cherypicking, you can find some lost tribe with white trait but the majority of afghna are brown

>convert to Islam like Hitler wanted.
never said that, he praises islam because at that time they were no islam in europe so it was pure intellectualism, i highlyt doubt he will be happy of nowaday islamisation of europe

Nah, 60% have colored eyes. Many of them have light skin not just some lost tribe. They are pretty much whiter than the arab world and some of north africa

Afghans aren't white, only nuristanis and some tribes are.
t.pashtun

>these Slavic Gray eyes

The R1ant genes are strong in your people

Those are tajiks 2nd largest ethnic group in afghanistan, pashtuns are half arab tier brown and half med tier brown. Light eyes aren't rare among us but they aren't common either.

but that does'nt make them white.

>60% have colored eyes
bs, most of paki, afghan are brown as hell

Actual Pakis (Indian ones) and Pashtuns look as different as can be. Balochis look like Indians however, even though they're Iranian.

And you base your asumptions on? Out of the 40 million afghans just few hundreds right? Many of them have colored eyes, light eyes isn't a white only trait

India has million differnt ethnicities. Pakis are north indian punjabis and afghanis. Balochs are dravid mix(idk how), pure ones look persian. A south indian tamil and a paki punjabi dont look alike

Why are eyes so important to making someone look better? Imagine this dude with ugly shit eyes. Would he be nearly as good looking? No. Eyes can literally elevate you like 2 or 3 points on the rating scale.

bit his head off because I like mushrooms :3