Will GoT ever top this?

Will GoT ever top this?

she looks like that retarded kid in the show, the one who cant walk

Has a woman ever had her clit cut off in this piece of shit? It blows my mind these WHORES can complain about bullshit like this after what Reek or whatever the fuck his name is was put through. This shit really hurt my respect for women. Totally unsympathetic cunts, terrible fucking creatures. The only good one is my mom.

I'd rape her if you catch my drift

I know why I have a panic attack the first thing I do is take selfies.

i don't even like my mom all that much to be completely honest, she did a bad job raising me

Is that missalice? Post a webm of her asshole.

Sucks 2 B U. My mommy is a saint.

to be fair, the rape scene was pretty bad and out of place. it seemed like they really held back and it really did not capture the brutality that ramsay was supposed to posses. it was so obvious that sansa had a non-nudity clause and it was weird seeing a guy like ramsay essentially just pork a fully clothed girl forcefully from behind. they should have wither went balls out or just not done it at all and left what happened to the viewers/imply it. GoT season 1 is kino, everything after that is shit-tier.

a samantha saint type of saint

Season 1 wasn't even great. It only got good in the last few episodes, took way too long to get going with the first several episodes just full of awkward exposition scenes.

Don't you EVER talk shit about my mommy again, faggot!

I don't get it

thats a boy

I don't remember any rapes in Game of Thrones.

>I'm so upset right now
>Let me just grab the camera
>No that doesn't look so good, I'll take some more pics
>Okay loggin on...
>Upload
>There we go. So upset.

this is a bitch that can't into periods and commas. This is why I don't give a damn.

>that thing
>worrying about being raped

Periods and comas trigger her

it's like the commas are penises that want to rape the periods

you know why they call them "periods" right

Could've been worse. Could've been Jeyne's treatment.

>"I'm having a panic attack oh god hol' up lemme take a selfie lemme upload this to tumblr lemme hashtag this panic attack."

Got is done doing anything risky or controversial ever again.

Women don't respect you either, son.

Did this girl even read the books.Tv Ramsey is a choir boy - he didn't even make Sansa fuck the dog.

I don't want the respect of animals like that.

NIGGERED

I bet your mom likes the BBC, bitch