Orphan

Did you enjoy this movie?
That scene when she gets dolled up to seduce daddy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pjqjHwFbgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who would win Sup Forums?

orpHqyo has KEEEEK on her side

No it was fucking awful, I just was waiting for someone to deck that little cunt in the face for the whole movie.

Mummy does

the original image was already mirrored

that's the joke

thought so i was just being a nigga

post the webm

yes she's a legal adult and if i don't she'll kill me!

Burr's review of it is better

youtube.com/watch?v=3pjqjHwFbgA

i would have lifted her arm and licked her arm cunny

>Don't worry, user, I'm legal but if you want to still pretent then that's ok

>swn mount you with silent determination and insert your dick up her midget asshole even though it hurts

wow then what?

You guys doing your virtual child molesting to lifetime movies now?

one of my fave movies, great twist

Orphan isn't a lifetime movie.

>that scene though
>when you realize this girl is more of a woman than some used up "legal" "female" with a beat up gash

MY DICK

fuckin hell, pure ded from this

>"Daddy, I bashed in Mommy's head good and now she is in heaven. I will be the new Mommy now, yes?"

>"You can do anything to me Daddy and I will be as tight as the first time."

[3;2~i want you to put a bowling ball in your butt!

>"Come on, user, I want to how you something in my treehouse"

>Oi bruv, if ya lemme play on yer gameboy ya get to stirr last night's haggis, mate

what a fag

yfw there is a exclusive redone copy that goes all the way for secret hollywood jews

feels bad not being a chosen one

From the original script:

>Esther was molested by her father for years, starting when she was an infant; this sexualized her at a very young age and destroyed any future chance of her having her own children. Her father later took another lover, telling Esther that, because of her condition, she could never be a real woman. She murdered them both and was ultimately sent to Saarne, a mental institution.

>After escaping from Saarne, she worked as a prostitute in Estonia for years, mostly catering to wealthy pedophiles. When she was arrested for this, she kept up the pretense of being a child to stay out of jail and was sent to an orphanage.

>Esther sees herself as trapped inside the body of a child, and it disgusts her. She wants to 'grow up' and be a wife, a mother, and a lover (what her father considered a 'real woman'), and tries to find 'love' where she thought she'd had it as a child, with her new father.

>Kate and John go to the orphanage not to see girls for the first time, but to bring presents to Yolanda, a 7-year-old Puerto Rican girl whom they plan on taking home the next day. There, they meet Esther. Although she impresses them, especially John, she finds out that they've already adopted Yolanda. The next morning, Sister Judith finds Yolanda hung in a closet; it's assumed that she died in a kids game gone wrong, but implied that Esther killed her. John later suggests to Kate that they adopt Esther instead.

>produced by Leonardo DiCaprio

>"Don't let me die, mommy."
>"I'm not your fucking mommy!"
>*facefucks Esther with her heel*
I love this movie just because of that alone.
I honestly don't know why it's not more popular.

Jesus wept

mods halp

no, the movie was shit
the twist that she was a deranged old midget instead of a deranged loli was fucking stupid

>the twist that she was a deranged old midget instead of a deranged loli was fucking stupid
But it adds a moral dilemma: would you fuck a child (looking person) knowing it'd be legal?

It was a lot better than leaving it on: "Oh, gee, a deranged, horny 8 year old!"

She can't be a mommy though, she's not even a mother.

I'd fuck most legal things other than the fat, elderly, and deformed.